Syringe in bottle contained traces of chloroform

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, question. If you injected someone w/ chloroform, would you get the same result.......render them unconscious? Or does it have to be inhaled and the syringe was for storage. ?

Why testosterone? Any nurses or scientists here who can shed some light?

After all of the speculation about the syringe, I was shocked to see that it was a needle type syringe! (as opposed to the oral med plunger type) OMG!

OK, question. If you injected someone w/ chloroform, would you get the same result.......render them unconscious? Or does it have to be inhaled and the syringe was for storage. ?

I thought the syringe was the kind that you use to give liquids, not a needle syringe.
You know, more like a dropper.

ETA, looks like it is a syringe with needle from the pic.
This could have been picked up from most anyplace. Testosterone could be from previous user.
They have these in toilets where even though it is supposed to be for safe disposal, frequently I see them where the container for them is open.
I take it no dna?

I don't know about injecting Chloroform, but I believe she did use the syringe to give it orally (just my opinion). Kids are used to taking meds orally with those syringes. I looked up the effects of chloroform taken orally and here is a small amount of info...

"The Environmental Protection Agency reports, a fatal oral dose of chloroform may be as low as 10 mL (14.8 g), with death due to respiratory or cardiac arrest."

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloroform[/ame]

HOLY CRAP! OMG! OMG! OMG!

I gotta say....this surprises me. I really didn't think much was going to come of that bottle...

:thud:

either way, this is the smoking gun.
Chloroform at the remains site Plus chlorform in car plus choroform search on the internet = toast

Here are the pics, looks like a needle to me.

Attachments

• 50336342.jpg
    50336342.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 379
Chloroform at the remains site Plus chlorform in car plus choroform search on the internet = toast

I just called my boyfriend with these exact same words. I really didn't think anything was going to come of that bottle/syringe! I honestly thought it was just trash near the scene.

I don't know about injecting Chloroform, but I believe she did use the syringe to give it orally (just my opinion). Kids are used to taking meds orally with those syringes. I looked up the effects of chloroform taken orally and here is a small amount of info...

"The Environmental Protection Agency reports, a fatal oral dose of chloroform may be as low as 10 mL (14.8 g), with death due to respiratory or cardiac arrest."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloroform
bbm

The syringe was a needle type as far as I can tell.

yeah...and tack that on the entymology reports released.

The defense needs to cut the BS and focus on trying to keep KC simply alive.

I had missed the picture of the syringe with needle attached before I posted...very disturbing.

I have no idea where the testosterone came from but am looking for some info on it.

Here are the pics, looks like a needle to me.

No way around premeditation now!! Shoulda taken that plea deal when you had the chance KC-too late now!! Buh-bye!!

- Sit on child's chest
- Place strips of duct tape over child's nose and mouth
- Use syringe to inject chloroform into mouth (needle going through duct tape)
- Place heart sticker over needle puncture 'just because'
- Wrap child in Pooh blanket
- Place child in trunk
- Go to bf's house, go out to rent movies, partay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail