Page 61 of 108 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 1614
  1. #901
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    441
    Maybe we need a mythbuster discussion.
    "When we are born we cry that we are come
    To this great stage of fools."
    Will Shakespeare


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to carrie For This Useful Post:


  3. #902
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by Wudge View Post
    Casey is charged with 'premeditated' murder (1782.04 (1)(a)(1). No intent, no murder one.
    Ah ha...I understand you view on the above charge. I see your point but I do think she did it and I do think they have more evidence to support the charge, Although it has not been made available to the public. We shall see.
    -Si vis pacem, para bellum.

    -Senatus Populus Que Romanus

    -Why is it, if you help someone get away with a crime before they are arrested you are an accomplice...but if you help them get away with a crime after they are arrested you are a defense attorney?


  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spqr For This Useful Post:


  5. #903
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    468
    Quote Originally Posted by carrie View Post
    Whiteangora, Jbean:

    I'm with you guys. I'm very confused as to why this thread is so long and it's being stated that chloroform was definitely found in the syringe/bottle. I don't see that clearly stated anywhere in the docs.

    Is it just that one news station that reported it? Did they maybe jump the gun?

    I don't get it. Like I said,
    This was asked repeatedly in this thread, but someone posted links to specific pages.


  6. #904
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    441
    Well, I checked and lots of news stations are reporting it now. Everything from "a bottle full of chloroform" to "traces of chloroform."

    I'm still not seeing it clearly in the docs though. Is there someone out there with a chemistry/science background that could help us with trying to understand the
    docs on this point?
    "When we are born we cry that we are come
    To this great stage of fools."
    Will Shakespeare


  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to carrie For This Useful Post:


  8. #905
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    441
    Quote Originally Posted by Imbackon View Post
    This was asked repeatedly in this thread, but someone posted links to specific pages.
    Yes, they did. But when I looked at those pages it wasn't clear to me that it stated chloroform was in the bottle. There was a chart with some scientific graph or whatever. But, they also used controls with chloroform when testing.

    The part of the docs that seems to sum up the results does not say there was chloroform. Be back in a sec with the link. . . BRB
    "When we are born we cry that we are come
    To this great stage of fools."
    Will Shakespeare


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to carrie For This Useful Post:


  10. #906
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Vancouver WA
    Posts
    4,481
    Good am caught up as much as I can... still not seeing specifically what it is that connects the syringe (or bottle eg) to KC? I gather it's the location itself which everyone finds suspicious, and the chloroform components in trunk. However it seems fingerprints are the only real hope prosecution has of tying this to KC.



  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kiki the parrot For This Useful Post:


  12. #907
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    23
    if Casey googled chloraphorm, and read the warnings correctly, this was not used to put her to sleep for a while or knock her out..this is murder. Rot is hell Casey.


  13. #908
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,623
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    Okay, I have read all 800+ posts on this thread and nobody has convinced me that this new "evidence" is at all connected to Caylee's death. I have yet to see what the proportion of chloroform was in the syringe or the bottle. I keep thinking of how this spot on Suburban was a dump site and even though Casey is a ding-a-ling she's not goofy enough to inject Caylee then repackage a syringe and throw it out near the dump site. It is also my belief that she was not thinking clearly enough at that time to be trying to frame anyone.
    So, can anyone convince me otherwise?
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    I can't help you because I totally agree.

    ETA: if this is all connected i don't think we have seen that info yet. jmho of course.
    ITA with both of you, and tried to present a biased view of this evidence, but got shot down, at the very nature of my questioning I think posters, for example, Wudge, help us to see beyond evidence, that appears to be so incriminating, but unravels to be nothing more than coincidence. I so appreciate the alternative mindset, as it stretches our minds to the reality of the situation


    "There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings


  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to reeseeva For This Useful Post:


  15. #909
    whiteangora's Avatar
    whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,751
    Quote Originally Posted by carrie View Post
    Whiteangora, Jbean:

    I'm with you guys. I'm very confused as to why this thread is so long and it's being stated that chloroform was definitely found in the syringe/bottle. I don't see that clearly stated anywhere in the docs.

    Is it just that one news station that reported it? Did they maybe jump the gun?

    I don't get it. Like I said,
    I've tried to get it, but it seems very far fetched to me. Also, I hope I have always made my position clear that I am no advocate for Casey, I think she's guilty as sin and I await the day she stands up in court to receive her punishment.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf






  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to whiteangora For This Useful Post:


  17. #910
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10,875
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzysf View Post
    In the beginning when drowning was my theory (pool shock+urine=Chloroform) was ruled out by the experts to be too high in the trunk for this type of production, I decided that the Chloroform was a fluke and probably related to cleaning products also. But the the Chloroform search and now the Chloroform/syringe at the dumpsite has me retracting that thought. How can Chlororform be a triple coincidence? Even if it was a commonly occuring substance..which Chloroform is not, I would still be a bit suspicious of the links.
    Yep, there is that shiny Goddess of Serendipity again.

    I'm beginning to think the only way the defense can spin this is by claiming that LE and the State have been simply showered in Happenschance pixie dust that surfaced all of the 'unrelated' coinky-dinks.

    There, I just handed them a new SODDI on a silver platter. Let them run with it.


  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThoughtElf For This Useful Post:


  19. #911

    Welcome back Mama Bear!!! This one is for you!

    Quote Originally Posted by MAMABEAR View Post
    Awrity then-----and away we go. Looks good to me. Of course I knew she killed Caylee on day 31. She is goin down now. Wonder what defense will come up wid to try and git her outta this mess. LMAO Gotta lub it. There aint nuttin JB or AL can do to slide under the fence now. Cant wait for this to be on TV. Got me popcorn ahready. Gotta give em an "A" Plus for tryin. All them smoke screens and lies and motions.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk6f7OrqCM4"]YouTube- Caylee's cute litte voice[/ame]


  20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The World According For This Useful Post:


  21. #912
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Vancouver WA
    Posts
    4,481
    Quote Originally Posted by reeseeva View Post
    ITA with both of you, and tried to present a biased view of this evidence, but got shot down, at the very nature of my questioning I think posters, for example, Wudge, help us to see beyond evidence, that appears to be so incriminating, but unravels to be nothing more than coincidence. I so appreciate the alternative mindset, as it stretches our minds to the reality of the situation
    (bbm) Good am friend, actually the views you present--re this and other evidence in this case--is typically very unbiased and so far I have to agree. JMO



  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kiki the parrot For This Useful Post:


  23. #913
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    South
    Posts
    3,835

    Information vs. Evidence

    Hello WS

    I am half way through the thread and it seems even though the news reported on the chloroform we do not know for sure if there really was some in the gatoraide bottle?

    I read and understand that because of the lack of evidence of knowing how Caylee died we can't say that chloroform was used on her, or what was used to kill her. It has been said that there is nothing that ties Casey killing Caylee either, so I guess that is the argument right there that confuses my thinking because I feel all of the information(not evidence but information which in my world counts for something) screams that Casey killed Caylee.

    I do get the "doubts" when I read these types of arguments. But if I just wanted to be "right" I wouldn't consider opinions different than my own and I would have no doubts. My common sense and all of the information tells me that Casey killed her daughter. And all I can use is information and my (common)sense to discuss this case because I am not on the jury and I am not sitting in the trial right now.

    I am not so blinded that I will only see my own opinion. As we saw in a post...there have been many cases where the majority of people who thought the person who was accused, was guilty, and have been wrong, but I wonder how much space a post listing the number of cases where most people's common sense was correct, would take up?

    But, mostly when people bring up that there is really no evidence that ties Casey to Caylee's death, I wonder then...

    Why doesn't Casey tell what really happened? That, more than anything makes me think she is guilty.

    I am not being snarky. I had to respond to the (horrible for me) idea that I and others who I respect their opinions and thought processes could be on a witch hunt. I do not enjoy the idea that my common sense, intuition and reasoning could lead me to be so wrong. I would rather die myself than blame an innocent but I do not think Casey is acting like a person who is innocent. I look forward to her and her honorable defense team telling in her own words, in court, why she is innocent and what really happened to Caylee. And to press a point: I do not understand why she has yet to explain herself. JB said that Casey has "compelling reasons" and I look forward to hearing them.

    ...jmo...
    Last edited by Chiquita71; 11-07-2009 at 02:41 PM. Reason: to make more sense for my point
    John 14:6


  24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chiquita71 For This Useful Post:


  25. #914

    This aint their first Rodeo!

    Quote Originally Posted by spqr View Post
    Ah ha...I understand you view on the above charge. I see your point but I do think she did it and I do think they have more evidence to support the charge, Although it has not been made available to the public. We shall see.
    Unlike our highly inexperienced Baez, LDB has been trying cases for 20 years. I TRUST that she knows the standards required to bring charges and that she has the evidence to back them up. The judge, apparently concurs. The truth will prevail.


  26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The World According For This Useful Post:


  27. #915
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,143
    I think most of us agree that no direct linking evidence of the 3 chloroform incidences has been established. So yes, Wudge is completely right on that fact, as far as what has been released thus far. But, it does not mean that many of us don't find the 3 highly suspicious, causing us to theorize and probe to find possible connections. This is afterall.. Websleuths. Theorizing and poking around for answers is what we do here.



Page 61 of 108 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nine out of ten bills have traces of cocaine
    By Sleuthster in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 04:15 AM
  2. Traces of Melamine in US Infant Formula...
    By believe09 in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 09:49 AM
  3. Ohio Man Convicted in teen stepdaughter Syringe Rape Case
    By dark_shadows in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-18-2006, 08:14 AM
  4. Flowers contained scary frog
    By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-23-2005, 07:24 AM
  5. Boy Finds Bloody Syringe In Lego Box
    By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2004, 11:43 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •