Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    The connection between Jennifer's domestic violence reports and the UID's prior injuries is strong, despite the distance...nice work!

Please keep us posted.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Truman For This Useful Post:

Thanks to all of you for your input. I will report it and see what happens and will let you all know if and when I hear anything.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bewildered For This Useful Post:

I think it is a very good possibility!
    I saw your post and just wanted to leave this comparison here for you to check out. I submited this about three weeks ago and have nothing back yet other than the usual....'we will check and let you know'....
    If I don't hear anything in abut a week or two,I will try back.
    Attached Files Attached Files

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mensch For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mensch View Post
    I saw your post and just wanted to leave this comparison here for you to check out. I submited this about three weeks ago and have nothing back yet other than the usual....'we will check and let you know'....
    Wow! This one looks like a possible match, other than the height. You would think that she had been checked out already since she was from Michigan, though?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

It appears they think Jennifer was murdered and her husband was a POI. I wonder if he had any connections in Michigan?

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Wow! This one looks like a possible match, other than the height. You would think that she had been checked out already since she was from Michigan, though?
    IIRC the measurements can be within 2+/-
    No word on if these have been compared. Just waiting.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mensch For This Useful Post:

Good luck if you are working with the MSP, I have found them to be useless. But if you do talk to them again please ask them to put her in NAMUS. GRRR I hate it when the ME wont do their job.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mtrooper For This Useful Post:

Wow! Laura Lee Alber is an awsome match!
    Last edited by Wendy101; 11-07-2009 at 11:36 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Wendy101 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mtrooper View Post
    Good luck if you are working with the MSP, I have found them to be useless. But if you do talk to them again please ask them to put her in NAMUS. GRRR I hate it when the ME wont do their job.
    ------------------------

You can put this information in NaMus yourself.

Or if you want me to, I will.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

Quote Originally Posted by mtrooper View Post
    I am not sure if there is a Federal mandate for ME to do this. More often that not, I have found the problem with identifying the UID is LE and their sloppy reports and I-don't-care attitude. Most cops see paperwork as an assignment to Syberia.
    Last edited by Mensch; 11-08-2009 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaha View Post
    Wow! Laura Lee Alber is an awsome match!
    Hi Zaha,
    Yes, pysically, this is about as close at it gets. However, if you are following any Mis/Uid and the work others are doing here, this is rare and physical markers are often incorrect in some area. So much to consider about a person than a split-second captured image. I did consider all of the circumstances and hope this will be the one the family needs for closure.

Just a side note. It is difficult to stay focused on searces once you know the procedures (or lack of) with various LE agencies. Notice the difference in numbers of UID state to state? Vermont (just to name one) is NOT required to enter their UID. I am currently looking for a person who I believe was last spotted in Vermont. I pray not because he will likely be forever lost.

On a more positive note. The WS's here are doing an outstanding job with what there is to work with. Kudos to all!
    Last edited by Mensch; 11-08-2009 at 10:52 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mensch For This Useful Post:

I see both of these missing women as good possibilities for our UID.
    "The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein

21. The Following User Says Thank You to TripleA For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    It appears they think Jennifer was murdered and her husband was a POI. I wonder if he had any connections in Michigan?
    I quickly looked through veromi.net (the free portion) and looked at some of the names and located some names, but no connections to the names with the state of MI. It was not a thorough search by any means, I was curious if anything would jump off the page at me.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Boyz_Mum For This Useful Post:

It is a good possibility. I hope you hear back soon. I do see a resemblance as well. Hopefully a family somewhere will have some type of closure. Thanks for sharing your comparison. I sent an email off to Detective Kraus at the Clackamas Sheriff's Dept regarding Jennifer and our Jane Doe from Michigan. I will keep everyone posted on what comes about from this. Please keep us posted on your results. Until then, I am keeping my fingers crossed that one of our's is a match.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bewildered For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Boyz_Mum View Post
    I quickly looked through veromi.net (the free portion) and looked at some of the names and located some names, but no connections to the names with the state of MI. It was not a thorough search by any means, I was curious if anything would jump off the page at me.
    I have been trying to find a connection to Michigan as well. So far nothing obvious.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Bewildered For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast