MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoppyfrog

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Let's start a new thread. Please continue here.

can you start with a brief summary of recent happenings, please, lol?

I was glued to the Ft. hood shooting thread so....I don't know.

Hoppy, I agree with ya about not wanting to make dinner, I get FREAKING SOUP AGAIN. This time I am sick again. The kids are getting left over pizza from lunch!

Me+dinner= mother of the year right??
LOL don't answer that.

can you start with a brief summary of recent happenings, please, lol?

mistivon,
Read post #507 in thread #7 for Elizabeth. That should give you an idea of what went on. I would have quoted it and brought it over. But I think the original might have been deleted. I didn't have time to keep searching for it.

ETA: Tricia said we can discuss this today, but tomorrow, she would like us to move on.

sorry nevermind.
I'll spend the night reading back and delete my request.

When we last left our woeful tale......ILC was outed for being a fraud, Gelfie finally posted her 2nd post in a year, Tricia was late for a meeting and sadly I am not aware of anything new in the news about EO, AB, or Facebook, Twitter, Myspace or Youtube. Sorry for no other new updates.

Now to disappear for another year.:Banane13:

When we last left our woeful tale......ILC was outed for being a fraud, Gelfie finally posted her 2nd post in a year, Tricia was late for a meeting and sadly I am not aware of anything new in the news about EO, AB, or Facebook, Twitter, Myspace or Youtube. Sorry for no other new updates.

Now to disappear for another year.:Banane13:

Nice summary. It reads like a scaled down fairy tale. Er....without the happy ending.

Nice summary. It reads like a scaled down fairy tale. Er....without the happy ending.

Maybe soon we can report on a BOMBSHELL from NG that the twins can now successfully change each other's diapers, followed by JVM popping in to report that John David accidentally pushing Lucy during said diaper changing is the latest example of the war on women.

Maybe soon we can report on a BOMBSHELL from NG that the twins can now successfully change each other's diapers, followed by JVM popping in to report that John David accidentally pushing Lucy during said diaper changing is the latest example of the war on women.

:biglaugh:

Too funny, lawlady!
Maybe she'll blame it on his binky addiction...

:biglaugh:

Too funny, lawlady!
Maybe she'll blame it on his binky addiction...

ROFL:

NG: Jane, Jane. Put up Jane so I can see her. To be fair, Lucy stole John David's bottle and he was very hungry.
JVM: Stealing is just another symptom of addiction. I should know, Nancy. When I was 10 months old, I was addicted to milk. I just couldn't stop. I had to keep drinking it, and keep drinking it. Until one day I sat up and realized I could eat solid foods. I've been clean 40 years now.

Hello everyone, I am new here but have been lurking for sometime now regarding this case. I haven't seen this question posted before so forgive me if it has. I'm just curious whether anyone has considered a connection to a crime that happened around July 4th not too far from the perp's residence. A suspicous house fire took the life of a 44 year old woman. I don't believe they ever came to any conclusion as to what happened in that case. They did conclude that it was intentionally set. http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=321009

[I'm in no way making fun of addiction, I know it's a very serious problem. Just poking fun at JVM tying EVERYTHING to addiction and then conveniently plugging her book. And then criticizing others for an ... attention addiction.]

Hello everyone, I am new here but have been lurking for sometime now regarding this case. I haven't seen this question posted before so forgive me if it has. I'm just curious whether anyone has considered a connection to a crime that happened around July 4th not too far from the perp's residence. A suspicous house fire took the life of a 44 year old woman. I don't believe they ever came to any conclusion as to what happened in that case. They did conclude that it was intentionally set. http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=321009

I have not read anything about it on any of the Elizabeth threads. Might be interesting to see if there is a connection. Thanks and Welcome to WS!

:Welcome-12-june:

ROFL:
JVM: Stealing is just another symptom of addiction. I should know, Nancy. When I was 10 months old, I was addicted to milk. I just couldn't stop. I had to keep drinking it, and keep drinking it. Until one day I sat up and realized I could eat solid foods. I've been clean 40 years now.

Lol....isn't going on and on and on about addiction (inbetween plugs for the "book") also a symptom of addiction ;)

Do you love cookies?

Welcome Wiz! I will have to say that your post gave me chills
What made you consider a connection? other than that this is about 8 miles from the perp's residence? Scary and sad story --

Just got off the phone with my step-daughter. She was at Patty's the Thurs before EO was found. Sometime that evening Patty got a text telling her they need to look at a certain address. (she didn't revel to any one there what residence). She then contacted LE who, from my knowledge) waited till the next day to check out what was given them. They may have checked it out that night but I can not verify that as being true.

Just got off the phone with my step-daughter. She was at Patty's the Thurs before EO was found. Sometime that evening Patty got a text telling her they need to look at a certain address. (she didn't revel to any one there what residence). She then contacted LE who, from my knowledge) waited till the next day to check out what was given them. They may have checked it out that night but I can not verify that as being true.

If they didn't check it out then, that is terrible! I am assuming the text said to check out AB's address, right?

That would make a lot of sense. If it's a cryptic text message just about a certain address, LE would want to verify who sent it and question them to make sure it wasn't a prank before storming into that address. Thanks for info, it really helps putting things together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member