761 users online (104 members and 657 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

MO - Elizabeth Olten, 9, St Martin's, 21 Oct 2009 #8

Let's start a new thread. Please continue here.
    "Don't forget the kangaroo!"

nevermind
    Last edited by mistivon; 11-06-2009 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mistivon View Post
    can you start with a brief summary of recent happenings, please, lol?
    ARRRRRRGHHHHHHHH!

Hoppy
    "Don't forget the kangaroo!"

danni is offline You are reinforcing my inherent mistrust of strangers.
    I was glued to the Ft. hood shooting thread so....I don't know.

Hoppy, I agree with ya about not wanting to make dinner, I get FREAKING SOUP AGAIN. This time I am sick again. The kids are getting left over pizza from lunch!

Me+dinner= mother of the year right??
    LOL don't answer that.

mistivon,
    Read post #507 in thread #7 for Elizabeth. That should give you an idea of what went on. I would have quoted it and brought it over. But I think the original might have been deleted. I didn't have time to keep searching for it.

ETA: Tricia said we can discuss this today, but tomorrow, she would like us to move on.
    Last edited by NewMommy09; 11-06-2009 at 07:31 PM.
    There is always HOPE!!!

sorry nevermind.
    I'll spend the night reading back and delete my request.

When we last left our woeful tale......ILC was outed for being a fraud, Gelfie finally posted her 2nd post in a year, Tricia was late for a meeting and sadly I am not aware of anything new in the news about EO, AB, or Facebook, Twitter, Myspace or Youtube. Sorry for no other new updates.

Now to disappear for another year.:Banane13:

Quote Originally Posted by gelfie68 View Post
    When we last left our woeful tale......ILC was outed for being a fraud, Gelfie finally posted her 2nd post in a year, Tricia was late for a meeting and sadly I am not aware of anything new in the news about EO, AB, or Facebook, Twitter, Myspace or Youtube. Sorry for no other new updates.

Now to disappear for another year.:Banane13:
    Nice summary. It reads like a scaled down fairy tale. Er....without the happy ending.
    There is always HOPE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewMommy09 View Post
    Nice summary. It reads like a scaled down fairy tale. Er....without the happy ending.
    Maybe soon we can report on a BOMBSHELL from NG that the twins can now successfully change each other's diapers, followed by JVM popping in to report that John David accidentally pushing Lucy during said diaper changing is the latest example of the war on women.

Quote Originally Posted by lawlady84 View Post
    Maybe soon we can report on a BOMBSHELL from NG that the twins can now successfully change each other's diapers, followed by JVM popping in to report that John David accidentally pushing Lucy during said diaper changing is the latest example of the war on women.

Too funny, lawlady!
    Maybe she'll blame it on his binky addiction...

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
    -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Velouria View Post

Too funny, lawlady!
    Maybe she'll blame it on his binky addiction...
    ROFL:

NG: Jane, Jane. Put up Jane so I can see her. To be fair, Lucy stole John David's bottle and he was very hungry.
    JVM: Stealing is just another symptom of addiction. I should know, Nancy. When I was 10 months old, I was addicted to milk. I just couldn't stop. I had to keep drinking it, and keep drinking it. Until one day I sat up and realized I could eat solid foods. I've been clean 40 years now.

Hello everyone, I am new here but have been lurking for sometime now regarding this case. I haven't seen this question posted before so forgive me if it has. I'm just curious whether anyone has considered a connection to a crime that happened around July 4th not too far from the perp's residence. A suspicous house fire took the life of a 44 year old woman. I don't believe they ever came to any conclusion as to what happened in that case. They did conclude that it was intentionally set. http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/ne...aspx?id=321009
    Last edited by wizofoz; 11-06-2009 at 08:20 PM.

[I'm in no way making fun of addiction, I know it's a very serious problem. Just poking fun at JVM tying EVERYTHING to addiction and then conveniently plugging her book. And then criticizing others for an ... attention addiction.]

Quote Originally Posted by wizofoz View Post
    Hello everyone, I am new here but have been lurking for sometime now regarding this case. I haven't seen this question posted before so forgive me if it has. I'm just curious whether anyone has considered a connection to a crime that happened around July 4th not too far from the perp's residence. A suspicous house fire took the life of a 44 year old woman. I don't believe they ever came to any conclusion as to what happened in that case. They did conclude that it was intentionally set. http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/ne...aspx?id=321009
    I have not read anything about it on any of the Elizabeth threads. Might be interesting to see if there is a connection. Thanks and Welcome to WS!

:Welcome-12-june:
    Last edited by Jules71; 11-06-2009 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lawlady84 View Post
    ROFL:
    JVM: Stealing is just another symptom of addiction. I should know, Nancy. When I was 10 months old, I was addicted to milk. I just couldn't stop. I had to keep drinking it, and keep drinking it. Until one day I sat up and realized I could eat solid foods. I've been clean 40 years now.
    Lol....isn't going on and on and on about addiction (inbetween plugs for the "book") also a symptom of addiction

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast