843 users online (130 members and 713 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2009.11.06 Nancy Grace - Caylee + Chloroform

SHe is doing the introduction now...

Did tot mom cook up homemade chloroform and inject it into Caylee?
    Tattoo photos from the dark lass at jail...Bella Vita.
    GA/CA take off on luxury cruise to Bahamas after raking in $20,000 in licensing fees from photos.
    Clips of KC saying LE is twisting all the stuff she has. Just wants Caylee to come home.
    Large quanities of chloroform in the trunk.
    GA: Maybe KC ran over something.
    KC: I still have the feeling that Caylee is alive.
    GA: Yelling...
    KC: everyone wants me to have answers. I have no control over what is going on.

Mentioned Disney bag found near the remains. Gatorade bottle with syringe.

Should be her first segment after the intro to the boy who shot his father out of anger.

I'm here!! Now who else would've left a plastic bottle & syringe with chloroform reside near where Caylee was found?
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

I was praying they would be a NG thread tonight. I was so shocked at todays news.
    Rest in Peace Sweet Caylee

there are more than 1 million websites on how to make chloroform.
    FBI tests already showed higher than normal chloroform than would be associated in the trunk of Caylee's car. And a mysterious stain in the trunk.
    KC just babbling to parents in clips about how she doesn't know anything. Can't find out anything. Promises that she will pass on information if she has any. Old clips.

NG: This is a bombshell.

Mark Williams: All part of 2100 pages of the document dumps. NG is showing pics of the syringe etc...The FBI lab techs detected chloroform in the bottle. Unknown liquid. Disposible syringe kit in bottle. The chemicals mentioned are in the other thread. I can't type that fast.

NG saying she is sick, just sick at this news.

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    I'm here!! Now who else would've left a plastic bottle & syringe with chloroform reside near where Caylee was found?
    I was so afraid I wouldn't see you.

Why oh why are they showing us photos of a bikini clad CA on her ill gotten gains vacation? Ugh! an image I just did not need to see.

M. Williams calling the syringe the "smoking gun" for the prosecution.

Quote Originally Posted by doogiesgirl View Post
    I was praying they would be a NG thread tonight. I was so shocked at todays news.
    I'm shocked that this stuff was found near Caylee's body. How stupid! I'm also just plain disgusted right now and if this doesn't seal Casey's fate I don't know what will.
    Rest in Peace

Ellie talking about insects. Coffin flies in trunk, on towels in trunk and on remains. moo

Mark Williams: Coffin flies in the trunk...linked to the remains. Bugs had built a colony on the remains. remains had to have been there since June 2008/July 2008. Not October as the defense was hoping.
    Coffin flies = come upon something when there is decomposition. Found on towels in her car trunk. And with the remains. Time of death shortly after Caylee went missing.

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Wow! No wonder they didn't need to test for chloroform in Caylee. They had this syringe and gatorade this whole time! Geez. Now this is a bombshell!!

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBitty35 View Post
    I was so afraid I wouldn't see you.
    It's a rare night I miss Nancy!! I was so surprised to hear her lead in about Caylee as I hadn't heard the "news" yet.
    Rest in Peace

Quote Originally Posted by faefrost View Post
    Why oh why are they showing us photos of a bikini clad CA on her ill gotten gains vacation? Ugh! an image I just did not need to see.
    No kidding! It's bad enough just knowing they went, let alone see the pics of them smiling and sunning. Sickening!
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast