2009.11.06 Nancy Grace - Caylee + Chloroform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did tot mom cook up homemade chloroform and inject it into Caylee?
Tattoo photos from the dark lass at jail...Bella Vita.
GA/CA take off on luxury cruise to Bahamas after raking in $20,000 in licensing fees from photos.
Clips of KC saying LE is twisting all the stuff she has. Just wants Caylee to come home.
Large quanities of chloroform in the trunk.
GA: Maybe KC ran over something.
KC: I still have the feeling that Caylee is alive.
GA: Yelling...
KC: everyone wants me to have answers. I have no control over what is going on.

Mentioned Disney bag found near the remains. Gatorade bottle with syringe.

Should be her first segment after the intro to the boy who shot his father out of anger.

I'm here!! Now who else would've left a plastic bottle & syringe with chloroform reside near where Caylee was found? :furious:

I was praying they would be a NG thread tonight. I was so shocked at todays news.

there are more than 1 million websites on how to make chloroform.
FBI tests already showed higher than normal chloroform than would be associated in the trunk of Caylee's car. And a mysterious stain in the trunk.
KC just babbling to parents in clips about how she doesn't know anything. Can't find out anything. Promises that she will pass on information if she has any. Old clips.

NG: This is a bombshell.

Mark Williams: All part of 2100 pages of the document dumps. NG is showing pics of the syringe etc...The FBI lab techs detected chloroform in the bottle. Unknown liquid. Disposible syringe kit in bottle. The chemicals mentioned are in the other thread. I can't type that fast.

Why oh why are they showing us photos of a bikini clad CA on her ill gotten gains vacation? Ugh! an image I just did not need to see.

M. Williams calling the syringe the "smoking gun" for the prosecution.

I was praying they would be a NG thread tonight. I was so shocked at todays news.
I'm shocked that this stuff was found near Caylee's body. How stupid! I'm also just plain disgusted right now and if this doesn't seal Casey's fate I don't know what will. :loser:

Ellie talking about insects. Coffin flies in trunk, on towels in trunk and on remains. moo

Mark Williams: Coffin flies in the trunk...linked to the remains. Bugs had built a colony on the remains. remains had to have been there since June 2008/July 2008. Not October as the defense was hoping.
Coffin flies = come upon something when there is decomposition. Found on towels in her car trunk. And with the remains. Time of death shortly after Caylee went missing.

Wow! No wonder they didn't need to test for chloroform in Caylee. They had this syringe and gatorade this whole time! Geez. Now this is a bombshell!!

Why oh why are they showing us photos of a bikini clad CA on her ill gotten gains vacation? Ugh! an image I just did not need to see.

No kidding! It's bad enough just knowing they went, let alone see the pics of them smiling and sunning. Sickening!

I'm shocked that this stuff was found near Caylee's body. How stupid! I'm also just plain disgusted right now and if this doesn't seal Casey's fate I don't know what will. :loser:

I was so hoping you'd be here.

KWYM--I cried some tears for Caylee today, after reading the bug reports, seeing the syringe, just thinking about what she may have went through. Heartbreaking. MOO

Oh it sucks to live out yonder without cable or satilight! Can one of u plz explain more about this syringe with chloroform in it?????
THX BUNCHESAlso any other links I can catch up on the news of this?
THX BUNCHES!!!

Wow! No wonder they didn't need to test for chloroform in Caylee. They had this syringe and gatorade this whole time! Geez. Now this is a bombshell!!
Yes, this sure does explain why the chloroform theory has continued to be out there. It's a lot more than an internet search. MOO

I'm here!! Now who else would've left a plastic bottle & syringe with chloroform reside near where Caylee was found? :furious:

Hmmmmm, ones gotta wonder! NOT! Theres absolutely no way this can be explained away!!:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail