1466 users online (330 members and 1136 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

LA - Dad of the year burns son for wetting bed

http://www.katc.com/news/st-landry-p...r-wetting-bed/

Hey idiot, ever hear of a pull-up? What a complete moron. "Daddy" thinks this will teach him not to wet the bed. Can you imagine if he wets the bad again. He will be so afraid to even go to sleep at night. Uggg. That poor baby. Can you imagine what they will do to him when he is sent back home? They will probably blame the child for telling what happen.

Every day produces these idiots that shouldn't have a pet, much less children.

fran

Boiling water? There isn't any remote way of this being an accident or bad judgment. This child should be removed from the house. To think so many other families would be thrilled to have this boy to raise and shower with love.

I seriously can't even count the number of these headlines I pass-by in the crimes in the news, or the various news sites I look at. It's always the same thing, the same, but new stupid people, the multiple of innocent children suffering because SOME people are so dam* sick!

Who does something like that to an innocent child?

I can't take it!

It almost hurts you to the very depths of your being.

fran

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=11447016

snipped

Police said Cortez put the boy in the hot water Wednesday morning because of his bed wetting problem. They said the boy was still screaming in pain as he was dropped off for school.

Reports state his sister, who also attends the school, told teachers Cortez had put the boy in boiling water just because he wet the bed. Park Vista Elementary School officials contacted police and Cortez was arrested.
    BBM-That makes me want to cry. I use to wet the bed until I was around 11 or 12 yo. I dropped rapidly into REM sleep. My parents NEVER made me feel ashamed OR punished me. Instead they bought a machine that sensed moisture and would sound an alarm to wake me out of my deep slumber. For heavens sake, this boy was only 4 years old! I pray the media keeps on this one.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Oh god, oh god this makes me sick.

Get that kid out of there!! Get both of them out!
    [/I]

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=11447016

snipped

BBM-That makes me want to cry. I use to wet the bed until I was around 11 or 12 yo. I dropped rapidly into REM sleep. My parents NEVER made me feel ashamed OR punished me. Instead they bought a machine that sensed moisture and would sound an alarm to wake me out of my deep slumber. For heavens sake, this boy was only 4 years old! I pray the media keeps on this one.
    Not to mention that there are physiological reasons kids wet the bed..size of bladder etc...

He was 4! And the father said he never meant for that to happen!

What.....the boiling water confused him? Oh this makes me so angry....
    [/I]

Ask a pediatrcian, or dip a childs feet in boiling water for a bed wetting problem? No question for me, I don't care this father said he never meant for this to happen. Look at the picture of the step mom, she looks like an abused child herself. Too ashamed to even hold her head high enough to make eye contact. That speaks volumes.

Mom lost custody according to the article. Well, if this is what dads look like who 'gain custody'., I hope to GOD children with these type of bio parents have ZERO contact with both the paternal and maternal bio family. Neither one stepped up for these kids.

If this was your nephew, neice, grandchild????? Bio or not..... wow, just wow. Sheesh, we treat wildlife better than this father and his family treated his child.

I hope these kids are safely away from this family.
    Last edited by Cubby; 11-07-2009 at 02:42 AM.

Cases like this breaks my heart. Most child abuse and child abuse deaths stem from bedwetting and potty training. There needs to be an awareness campaign for this like there is for shaken baby syndrome.

This made me cry when I read it. They need to remove the child from the home as soon as possible and forever!! We need to save the innocents.

I can't stand how we keep letting idiots be parents. What the hell is going on!!!?? This makes me so angry how these people do this to their own children. I say burn the bastard....sorry if that sounds harsh but I really feel this way when it comes to children.

Gozgals

Miss_Scarlett is offline Oh, come on, you don't think I'm gonna fall for that old trick?
    That sounds like a "good" way to ensure that the child does wet the bed - for life!

Quote Originally Posted by Spurser View Post
    http://www.katc.com/news/st-landry-p...r-wetting-bed/

Hey idiot, ever hear of a pull-up? What a complete moron. "Daddy" thinks this will teach him not to wet the bed. Can you imagine if he wets the bad again. He will be so afraid to even go to sleep at night. Uggg. That poor baby. Can you imagine what they will do to him when he is sent back home? They will probably blame the child for telling what happen.

Do you want to get even madder? I have a friend who was on campus when this happened, and she says school officials called child welfare agency to report the burns and have the child removed from the parents and kept safe. CW was informed that girlfriend dropped him off at school, so "assumed" girlfriend had done it and told school officials to release the child to his Dad. THANK GOD the school officials were smart enough to say "Hell, NO." They hung up on child welfare and called police. THAT is what got this child the help he will need.

Daddy burned his feet by immersing his little feet in boiling water, Girlfriend dressed the kid, dropped him off at school and told him he "better not tell."

This is a young boy, I think he is four or five. And it just makes me sick. I almost couldn't sleep last night imagining how painful those burns must be, how horrible it must be to be a little boy and have no one you can turn to and trust. God bless this kid, and I hope his daddy never ever sees the kid again, much less get custody of him again.
    Last edited by kgeaux; 11-07-2009 at 02:40 PM.

I read these horrible acts and never know what to say. KILL THEM ALL comes to mind, but the more I read them, maybe the more I can wrap an actual useful THOUGHT around them.

This was an act of sadism. This "father" believed his son was wetting his bed on purpose, to "get back at him". Every time this kid wet the bed, the "father" shriveled in shame, probably having done it himself (this is very hereditary stuff).

The people who beat infants think the same way. The baby is crying AT them, they imbue these innocents with an evil motive. The children "enjoyed" the sexual abuse, they think. They "asked" for it.

You can't fix a broken SOUL. A person that is so profoundly self centered that everything around them becomes about THEM, a spiteful act TO them, is a person that will hurt another person eventually.

I don't know why it even matters what he is. It matters that someone at the school had the cajones to hang up on CPS and call the police. It matters that someone out there can SEE right through CPS not wanting to get off their dead butts and take charge, and recognize a very bad man for what he is.

When Jesus said (very, very poorly quoted) the "poor will always be with us", I believe he also meant the poor in spirit, these disordered human beings incapable of empathy. They are enough of a part of the human race that we have a huge FORUM dedicated to their activities.

Just burnin the keyboard a little over my first cup of joe

This makes me so sad. Our oldest wet the bed until the day before his 8th birthday. It was a medical reason!! The muscles that control urine flow were under developed. Our doctor said if it is still happening at his 8th birthday they would consider surgery. Thankfully it stopped the day before. Turns out this is a problem that many males in my husbands family had.
    What if that is the case with this boy? Maybe he can't help it.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Cases like this breaks my heart. Most child abuse and child abuse deaths stem from bedwetting and potty training. There needs to be an awareness campaign for this like there is for shaken baby syndrome.

I completely and totally agree! I've run into and have talked with "educated, successful" parents that punish their children for bedwetting....they really believe it's deliberate! I've tried educating them myself....they refuse to listen!

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast