GUILTY OK - Brandon Brunson & Brittany Pritchett for kidnapping, rape, Broken Arrow, 2009

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
<snip & emphasis mine>

A 13-year-old from Broken Arrow is recovering after a trusted friend helped kidnap, rape and inject meth inside the teenager in Haskell, OK, on Sunday night.

Broken Arrow Police say Brittany M. Pritchett, 19, and Brandon W. Brunson, 35, tortured a 13-year-old girl from Broken Arrow

more here

http://www.fox23.com/news/local/sto...njected-With-Meth/1zLqK6AhfkWDMj704JoAbA.cspx

kids can't trust their friends!!

That is that 35yr old man doing with a 19yr old? Why on earth would the 19yr old even want to "date" him??!!
Why is a 13yr old hanging out with a 19yr old? The age differences don't make sense to me.
What would a 35 yr old see in a 19yr old aside from a young girl he can have sex with.
What would a 19yr old see in common with a 13 yr old?

Sounds like Brunson has a rap sheet:
"Oklahoma Department of Corrections records show Brunson has spent a total of seven years in the Oklahoma State Penitentiary for robbery, assault, weapons, drugs and fraud"
(above linked article)

IMO, Brunson coerced the 19 year old into this horrible plan or luring the 13 year old. He is a child predator. Both Pritchett (who has a prior drug charge) both need to do hard time for this.
Especially Brunson. Sounds like he "picked out" Pritchett (it's obvious she has issues) to be his girlfriend, then he convinced her to take part in his plan of luring the 13 yr old. It's disgusting. You'd think a 19 year old would know better. They both need hard time. They'll be bottom feeders with the rest of the sex offenders.

http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/1109/675838.html

(this article has different mugshots of the culprits)

""He's all about family," Marvel says. "We're just really close. He's got a 6-year-old, and if something like that was to happen, he'd react like any other parent."

She says Pritchett and Brunson have lived in the home for about six months.

"She's from Broken Arrow, been together about a year. Really nice girl just something you would have never seen coming."

Brunson has a 6 year old??!! God Lord knows what he did to that child, it should be investigated, too. He obviously has a taste for underage girls. He's been with Pritchett since she was 18, possibly younger depending when her birthday is.
I would never let my 18 year old child go out with a 35 year old man, i don't care if 18 is an adult. Their emotional ranges are much different!

Newell says this should be a warning to every teen to be always let your parents know where you are.

And a warning to parents to not let their 13 year old CHILD hang out with a 19 year old ADULT.
I understand that the parents were unaware of where she had gone, and they did report her missing as soon as they felt uneasy about the situation. But, it sounds like the 13 year old and 19 year old were close friends which means they had hung out previously.

http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/1109/675838.html

(this article has different mugshots of the culprits)

""He's all about family," Marvel says. "We're just really close. He's got a 6-year-old, and if something like that was to happen, he'd react like any other parent."

She says Pritchett and Brunson have lived in the home for about six months.

"She's from Broken Arrow, been together about a year. Really nice girl just something you would have never seen coming."

Brunson has a 6 year old??!! God Lord knows what he did to that child, it should be investigated, too. He obviously has a taste for underage girls. He's been with Pritchett since she was 18, possibly younger depending when her birthday is.
I would never let my 18 year old child go out with a 35 year old man, i don't care if 18 is an adult. Their emotional ranges are much different!

Looking at both of them....my babygirls would NEVER be allowed to be alone with them.

What has happened to us as a people :waitasec:
It is now a daily thing... It used to alarm and shock when it happened once in a decade.
I remember Joel Steinberg & Hedda Nusbaum case in NYC 2 decades ago. It was so horrific a case that It resulted in more child protection laws.
Now 2 decades later children are harmed daily. :( :( :(
Despite some changes to the laws to protect children.
I think our laws are lax...I think if people would go away permanently, there would be more fear of this sick behaviour.

Wow, so many cases lately really highlight the ole saying "With friends like that, who needs enemies?"

There are an easy half dozen cases on WS the past two weeks involving "friends"

Oh yes and dont overlook the "Natural Born Killers" movie poster on her MS.

brittany's myspace..
http://www.myspace.com/brittxthebest
"im pretty much up for ANYTHING!!!!" :sick:

Creepy. I know I am dating myself, but why do so many kids have these tough as nails photos, and the picture of the children is awful. Who lets their babies pose for picture like that?

Sick perverts. I am grateful they let this girl go, but did they really think they could abuse this girl this way and no get caught? Evil and stupid.

from looking at their MS blogs, these 2 were a mix of fire & gasoline -- deadly mix!!

they both seemed to be aware of "choices" and apparently saw no reasons to make good ones!! :mad:

She's only nineteen, so it's only been a year since her high school graduation. Did you notice the extreme difference in her high school pictures and those taken later? This girl made a BIG change in one year. Due to drug use or due to meeting this old pervert named Brandon?

She's only nineteen, so it's only been a year since her high school graduation. Did you notice the extreme difference in her high school pictures and those taken later? This girl made a BIG change in one year. Due to drug use or due to meeting this old pervert named Brandon?

I noticed that as well - I think it was probably the group of freinds she was hanging out with combined with the two you mentioned, usually drugs and wierd dating decisions don't happen in a vaccuum.

OHMyGosh!

What a freak!

You're right, she is lucky to have gotten out alive.

:(
fran

From looking at the pages, I'm going on the theory that the plan was to kill the girl, but Brittany wasn't quite as 'hardcore' as she thought and backed out on that final step...if everything had been up to Brunson, I think this would be an unsolved homocide thread.

From looking at the pages, I'm going on the theory that the plan was to kill the girl, but Brittany wasn't quite as 'hardcore' as she thought and backed out on that final step...if everything had been up to Brunson, I think this would be an unsolved homocide thread.

One of the linked articles said a neighbor saw the girl getting into
Brittany's car, so LE called Brittany, and then they brought back the girl. I think they meant to kill her, too, and only didn't when they realized they'd been I.D,'d.

Authorities say a neighbor saw the victim get in the car with Pritchett but It wasn't until the next morning did police track down Pritchett on her cellphone in Haskell.Police say when they called Pritchett Monday morning an hour-and-a-half later the suspects returned the girl to her neighborhood. http://www.fox23.com/news/local/sto...njected-With-Meth/1zLqK6AhfkWDMj704JoAbA.cspx

One of the linked articles said a neighbor saw the girl getting into
Brittany's car, so LE called Brittany, and then they brought back the girl. I think they meant to kill her, too, and only didn't when they realized they'd been I.D,'d.

Good point, I do beleive you are correct.

Meth heads tend to get sexually ramped up and into kinkier and kinkier sex acts, so the pair of perps most likely got this whole thing into their heads while high and didn't really think things out too well. If they had come up with this sober, seeing as how Brunson is obsessed with serial killers and the like, they most likely would have tried for a stranger and taken the time to make sure they weren't observed, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back