Special Report on Anthony case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi

Reaction score
Hi everyone: Tonight at 10 PM EST / 9 CST crime analyst and profiler Pat Brown are going to be on my show to discuss the breaking news in the Caylee Anthony case.

Tomorrow (Saturday) at 10 PM EST, Diane Fanning the author of "Mommy's Little Girl" joins the show to take calls on the Anthony case and to discuss her new book.

Listen Live here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Thanks Levi, I listen to all your shows and will be joining in.

thanks....i look forward to listening to it....:)

Thanks! Diane is coming up in about 23 mins!

I just spoke w. Leonard Padilla and he will be joining the program as well!

KEWL! I was just feeling bored and almost turned Geraldo on! I'm that desperate! LOL! Now I have something interesting to listen to!!! THANKS!!!

Diane Fanning wants those who read her book to come away with knowing how important Caylee was and all little children are and if we can do anything to make life better for other living children, we need to do it.

If KC doesn't take a plea during jury selection, Diane F. feels KC will be declared guilty but it will be hard for her to get the DP because she is a young female. LP thinks she will get the DP.

Good show Levi! So LP thinks the syringe came from the family home - he thinks ga is the one using testosterone

I don't think I realized GA is 58 yo? Per LP... Yes, he does have a nice physique for his age!

Leonard makes really good points at first I thought he was joking, but when you think about it, he is right!

I've come to appreciate Leonard. At first I was like "Who the hell is this crazy cowboy" but he is really smart and has a keen eye. Very interesting.

Leonard makes really good points at first I thought he was joking, but when you think about it, he is right!

I've come to appreciate Leonard. At first I was like "Who the hell is this crazy cowboy" but he is really smart and has a keen eye. Very interesting.

And especially given the fact that GA never seems to go to the gym or workout. It would not be at all unusual for a man his age, with a nurse wife, to use hormone injections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail