670 users online (93 members and 577 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #16

Continue here for discussion about Somer Thompson case.

Previous threads:

Thread 15
    Thread 14
    Thread 13
    Thread 12
    Thread 11
    Thread 10
    Thread 9
    Thread 8
    Thread 7
    Thread 6
    Thread 5
    Thread 4
    Thread 3
    Thread 2
    Thread 1
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-25-2016 at 10:52 AM. Reason: broken links
    "Don't forget the kangaroo!"

The guy had a tiles business. Not sure if he still has it.

So makes you wonder if he ever worked at 1080 Gano, and if he knows the scheduling of dumpsters around the area.

This is all I know about the dude.

I looked at ST's friend's uncle and couldn't find any record, SO or otherwise. But then I'm not the best at sleuthing yet....and I never did sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by hoppyfrog View Post
    Holy cow! You need a new thread. Continue here.
    One last thing... the map of the address on Arbor Circle is different depending on which online map you check.

The mapquest, google, bing, and terraserver show different locations for the home... maybe a renumbering of the street? Updating? Error?

G'nite to those still up!

I'm having computer issues but will bring my last posts over here.

Would 1080 be ready for tile? Wasn't it stripped down to 2x4s still?

Quote Originally Posted by Noway View Post

Good point!

I really don't know.

Not sure but maybe bathroom if in back of house could have had some tile work done. Since that might be a separate contractor and not dependent on other work in the house being completed. The 2x4's "visible" were from the window in the front of the house (media coverage).

Too late to copy posts. Thread is closed.

But this I think is what I want.

I will check out the other map options for the address. Regardless, there does seem to be a gate which exits onto DeBarry.

Maybe if I check the property records I can tell which house is really the uncle's.

Don't know what happened to computer but hoping I have more luck on laptop.

Bing

(This one makes more sense to me if M. and Somer parted ways at her house, and Somer continued up Arbor, M. might wonder "where she goes" ... not the day she disappeared but if she thought this was the way Somer went that day, and she'd seen her do this in the past, she might have to ask where Somer goes (after leaving her house).

Google.

But this is a gate, and unless I'm completely off, it opens onto DeBarry.

Clay County
    Last edited by Noway; 11-07-2009 at 02:01 AM. Reason: added clay county map

Quote Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
    I looked at ST's friend's uncle and couldn't find any record, SO or otherwise. But then I'm not the best at sleuthing yet....and I never did sleep.
    Bing

(This one makes more sense to me if M. and Somer parted ways at her house, and Somer continued up Arbor, M. might wonder "where she goes" ... not the day she disappeared but if she thought this was the way Somer went that day, and she'd seen her do this in the past, she might have to ask where Somer goes (after leaving her house).

Google.

But this is a gate, and unless I'm completely off, it opens onto DeBarry.

those address are totally off on the 2 dif maps...
    Misty Where Is Sweet Haleigh?

Sweet Angel Caylee

Bless All the Little Angels

All I post is IMO

I think its best to look up where house is exactly.. google says its way down north on arbor and bing says its almost as soon as you turn on arbor..

Sweet Angel Caylee

All I post is IMO

I added the Clay County property tax map up above and adding it here too. just fyi.

And I think Google was on target. Which means that gate is too. Out the friend's back yard.

(All the yards must have gates but maybe Somer has left her friend's house this way ...)

Of course the Google street view could be old.
    Last edited by Noway; 11-07-2009 at 02:09 AM.

I added foreclosures to the county map. There is one (pinkish color). If it does not show, click the Foreclosures option on left.

Wonder if the house is empty. Wonder if it had firepit ... fireplace ... fire anything.

Somebody reign me in. Please.
    Last edited by Noway; 11-07-2009 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Code gone wild. Sorry!

From MommaD, last thread - Hopetohelp this is a very good theory.. but just some questions and comments..

Do you think this WRD could be linked to Somer somehow? say he tried to get a loan at a certain loan business or knew the guy at the loan business??

I see some drug charges on him... Do you think he could of been selling ???

could of visited someone that day ??? A sale gone bad during lunch?

From his charges it seems he is a hot head and doesn't plan out things .. just spur of moment stuff..

Maybe sorta friendly with certain ppl to get info as to children etcc... ??

I don't see this WRD with patience to sit and watch his prey.. I could be wrong very much so but I see him as to flighty...

Maybe he borrowed cars... Is there anyway you could place him in Somer's area in your theory???
    -------------------------

I do have to wonder if he somehow knew the family, at least in passing, in some capacity. Either - did he have friends in the neighborhood, or maybe he sold pot. Don't know. Would love to see a tie in though. He was in Piny Hills, which is about 7 miles from Somer's and I don't know how far from the school. This guy is a driver though. He likes to move around both instate and out of state.

Sometimes workers in construction have been known to partake of certain illegal substances, so absolutely he could have been selling to someone in the neighborhood. What's interesting to me though is that he was staying at a house where he rented a room and only people trying to stay sober from drugs or alcohol are generally accepted there. Add that to the fact that there is apparently and AA meeting somewhere in or close to Somer's neighborhood and then there is a real possibility he could have been in and out of the area where the meetings took place.

Yeah, you're right. Absolutely no impulse control with this guy and when he gets angry he lashes out both physically and sexually. And he was under a lot of stress. One weird thing though... it seems that he may have stalked the girl at the car place for three or four days before snatching her. AND he parked a few blocks away and then walked to her office. This is the exact same thing he did when he broke into his ex gf's house to assault her. That speaks of premeditation. But once he got to the car office, he couldn't assault her or force her at knifepoint UNTIL he was suitably worked up anger wise. Which is really interesting. AND he made no attempt to cover that it was he who had taken her since the girl called her boss's wife right in front of him. This guy is mentally not well.

I wonder too if the construction guys knew him, or where he did his telemarketing (which I expect may have consisted of scams to get credit card #'s judging from his past criminal hx). Ok. too sleepy to go on tonight. Night all!

I added the Clay County property tax map up above and adding it here too. just fyi.

And I think Google was on target. Which means that gate is too. Out the friend's back yard.

(All the yards must have gates but maybe Somer has left her friend's house this way ...)

Of course the Google street view could be old.
    oh its in the other person's name duh. I couldn't find it. lol

Sweet Angel Caylee

All I post is IMO

Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast