Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PLEASE READ!! Here Is Your Chance To Really Do Something. Billy's Law

If WE don't act NOW, all will be lost. Time is running out and there will never be an opportunity to have another Help Find the Missing Act (Billy's Law)

PLEASE go to the link for Peace4 the Missing ("Command Central") and contact your Senators today! We only have until the end of July to get their support and Co-Sponsorship!

3 Simple Steps to Help Find the Missing - Billy's Law
    http://peace4missing.ning.com/forum/...s-to-help-find

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peki51 For This Useful Post:

Thank you for bringing this back to the attention of WS.
    Can we do the vote more than 1 time?
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

4. The Following User Says Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Billy Smolinski, CT...murdered & missing

6 years since Billy went missing. Wishing for answers so his family can have him home, give him a proper burial and have justice served.

Please keep them in your prayers.

Watch news coverage of the vigil that was held to honor him as the family approaches this 6 year mark.
    http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/l..._Hartford.html

http://www.courant.com/videobeta/786...Smolinski-8-22

And please take a minute to help get Help Find the Missing (Billy's Law) passed through the senate -- click my sig link below.
    Want to Make a Difference? Here's Your Chance! Click HERE to Support Help Find the Missing Act - Billy's Law

I have a petition regarding Tara Calico. PLease sign it! Also, if someone could direct me to whereI can find a discussion about her. I am new here and don't see a search option.
    Here is the petition.Please share!
    http://www.change.org/petitions/the-...of-tara-calico

I am all on your side! Unfortunately my vote can't count. I am not from America!!!!
    I am sending you all positive energy I have......

I'm in the haystack looking for that needle
    Has this been passed? Are you still taking signatures?

It says "closed" when I go to the page - am I doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by nikb View Post
    It says "closed" when I go to the page - am I doing something wrong?
    Ahem... nevermind, note to self to read the date of the original post... 2009. Sorry.

I'm in the haystack looking for that needle

NP,

Quote Originally Posted by nikb View Post
    Ahem... nevermind, note to self to read the date of the original post... 2009. Sorry.
    NP, nikb. I'm sure people do this all the time. I do. I post a question and then realize the post I'm responding to is three years old. (or two or five).
    Look on the positive side, you made the attempt because you cared.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EXIA15145 For This Useful Post:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10317458#post10317458"]I made a new post here[/ame]

The Help Find the Missing Act aka Billy's Law

Why do we need Billy's Law?

I urge you to get involved. "Like" your state page, "Share" your state page. Contact your state's Republican US Senator. The contact information can be found on every state's page under NOTES. We need your help. The time is now.

The following was written by Maureen Reintjes. This was taken from the Template for letter for Republican US Senator Co-Sponsorship - Reintroduction of Billy's Law. The template can be found on every state's page under NOTES.

"There are over 110,000 missing in the US. There are anywhere from 40,000 to 60,000 unidentified remains around the US, yet there is no one mandatory repository where they are listed. There is only one national repository, NamUs.gov that even houses both the missing and the unidentified persons. But until this federal bill is reintroduced and passes it is not mandatory for law enforcement, medical examiners and coroners to report to NamUs, our National Missing and Unidentified Persons System. Billy's Law will strengthen what the families cried into existence and the government answered those tears by providing us with NamUs.Over 1/2 million family and friends of those missing are faced with finding their loved one in this current very broken and fragmented system. The way it currently stands if you have a loved one go missing it is like searching for a needle in a haystack. This legislation will greatly reduce the size of the haystack. Sadly their loved ones may have been found but until NamUs came into existence the chances were slim that you would ever know if your loved one's remains are in a medical examiner's office or interred in a pauper's grave. NamUs is bringing answers to families quicker than ever before. Families that have waited decades for their answer are getting them through NamUs. But until it is mandatory to report to NamUs the system remains broke and many families that should have answers are not getting them."

Please visit Peace for Missing and Unidentified Persons -Support and Resources for families of the missing. It is here you will always have the most up-to-date information as it is ground zero for Billy's Law.

Alabama:

Alaska:

Arizona:

Arkansas:

California:

Colorado:

Connecticut:

Florida:

Georgia:

Illinois:

Indiana:

Iowa: