1171 users online (226 members and 945 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishing Friend View Post
    I do live in the area where Pat came up missing. My family has helped search. My thoughts and prayers are with the whole family! I just have a question. Did anyone question all the businesses in the Horton area or check to see if they had any security cameras that might have "caught" someone wearing the ball cap or using the money clip while paying for goods? It probably has already been checked into but I just thought I would ask.
    :Welcome-12-june: Fishing Friend! So glad to have you here! I believe we're all asking same question you've posed here.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishing Friend View Post
    I do live in the area where Pat came up missing. My family has helped search. My thoughts and prayers are with the whole family! I just have a question. Did anyone question all the businesses in the Horton area or check to see if they had any security cameras that might have "caught" someone wearing the ball cap or using the money clip while paying for goods? It probably has already been checked into but I just thought I would ask.
    Thank you friend, for helping search and for the thoughts and prayers. We have checked into some security cameras. Some don't have very clear footage, some don't keep theirs but for a short amount of time, and others have been searched and searched and searched. Nothing has come up so far. It would have taken a lot of guts though to be circling around town right before you commit a crime like this.

This monster is a risk taker though. It just boggles my mind that they took the chances they took.

*Picked early evening to commit crime - how did they know she didn't have anyone else at the house? How did they know any of us wouldn't just stop by to see her on a Friday night?

*It's dark out, but there is a full moon. It just hit me when I was out at her place a few nights ago. I was there about 7:30 and it's full dark by then but the full moon (or nearly full) lit up the place.

*Her entire place is visible from the road. There are no trees, no place to hide. They drove down that long driveway, who knows how long they were there...how did they get her out of the house? Was she tricked? Did she know them and open the door? Did they chat like there was nothing wrong at first? We know the phone rang at 7:56pm - did they hear it and take their chance then? They grab her, I'm assuming she fought them getting her into the truck, and they drive back out the long driveway onto the road.

*She bails out of the vehicle somehow and still they take the time to fight w/ her to get her back in. WHY??????

If you're following this story on here and you know ANYTHING about what happened to our Mom, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE find some way to get the information to us. MAIL IT ANONYMOUSLY. Do the right thing, for our sake, and the sake of our kids, Pat's grandkids. They miss her dearly and they don't understand any of this, especially the youngest ones. The older ones probably understand too much. Please help us.
    Last edited by eyestowardHeaven; 12-04-2009 at 12:18 AM. Reason: typo
    Tony/Michele, Lonnie/Rita, Gene/Angie, David/Lori
    "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1
    "When calamity comes, the wicked are brought down, but even in death the righteous have a refuge." Proverbs 14:32

Rita - my heart just breaks for you all. If you believe it was someone Pat knew, can they tie in the red dually? How wide is her circle of trusted friends? Could it have been one of her "horse" friends? Someone can put two and two together here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    Rita - my heart just breaks for you all. If you believe it was someone Pat knew, can they tie in the red dually? How wide is her circle of trusted friends? Could it have been one of her "horse" friends? Someone can put two and two together here!!!
    It all goes back to whether she opened the door to them or whether they tricked her into opening the door. We keep thinking, if SHE knows them, then WE know them...but who?? I, personally, do not know anyone who drives a dually who could be involved in this. Almost all of her friends have been her friends for decades.

Her "horse" friends I know the least, but oh my gosh, my Mom has always talked so lovingly of them and they have made me cry many times w/ their emails and messages of support and memories of Mom. They all mostly (maybe ALL) live out of state and developed friendships from a message board. They did meet in person one year when they all took a trip to TN. Some of them are even posting here. We only knew them on a first name basis, but within a couple days of Mom being gone, we started thinking that we needed to let all of them know what had happened, because they'd be worried - and they were, some of them got in touch w/ us before we contacted them because she wasn't posting online or answering the phone.

Another thought that puts the monster in the category that its someone who knows her...a friend wondered if maybe they planned this for a Friday night thinking she wouldn't be missed until Sunday morning? Saturday is the one day I wouldn't give a second thought to if I didn't hear from her, but if she wasn't in church on Sunday without calling one of us to say she wasn't feeling well or something, we'd have known right away something was wrong. If she hadn't planned the trip to St. Joe, it would have been another full day before we knew what happened.
    Tony/Michele, Lonnie/Rita, Gene/Angie, David/Lori
    "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1
    "When calamity comes, the wicked are brought down, but even in death the righteous have a refuge." Proverbs 14:32

Just wanted to let the family know they are being covered in prayers... May GOD bring Patricia home today!

I started a new thread - #2 - as this one's now at 22 pages.

Please continue here & I'll ask a mod to close this thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92369"]KS - Patricia Kimmi , 58 , Horton, missing 06-Nov-09 #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'm so glad to see so many here who care about Pat & her family!
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36