1285 users online (214 members and 1071 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Syringe in bottle and traces of chloroform #2

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,4673834.story

"Casey Anthony case: syringe in bottle contained traces of chloroform.
    FBI lab tests detected the dangerous chemical in evidence from the area where Caylee Marie's remains were found."

I've never started a thread so I hope I did it correctly!

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91214]Thread #1[/ame]

Please continue here the other thread is too long.

please see title of thread for current topic.
    thank you

Wow JB! I feel like I was just transported to another dimension. I didn't know you could do that. Cool!

ETA: okay, but now the question is, "Where was I?"
    Last edited by RR0004; 11-09-2009 at 02:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Wow JB! I feel like I was just transported to another dimension. I didn't know you could do that. Cool!

ETA: okay, but now the question is, "Where was I?"
    LOL I like to watch and see how long it takes for everyone to figure it out.
    Next time I'll give you warning so you can buckle up.

ETA: click on your name and go to all your posts. click on that and you can see where you were.
    Last edited by JBean; 11-09-2009 at 02:04 AM.

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    i wanted to bring this over from the first thread.....not sure if its much help....but it is to me....when we start talking about numbers and Q's and whats what plus i wanted to ask something else after reading

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TakeNote

Results of examinations pg 75

Q240.1.1 liquid from within Q240
    Q240 plastic bag

secimen Q240.1.1 was a mixture of immiscible liquids (whitish and yellow) the whitish aqueous-portion of Q240.1.1 was similar to Q238.1 (possibley some type of cleaning product) a mixture of testosterone compounds was identified withine the yellowish, oily-portion of Q240.1.1

Q238 bottle
    Q238.1 was liquid from within Q238
    Q238.1 was a whitish/murky liquid and while not specifically identified, could be from a ype of cleaning product. additionally, a mixture of testosterone compounds was identified with Q238.1

Q241 unknown liquid substance from the vehicle no chloroform , similar to urine
    Q244 Doll chloroform was not identified within specimen

the only part of the report on this page or any other written page for results that states NO Chloroform found is ......
    Q241 .....which looked like it could be urine
    Q244 Doll

the others state cleaning product......maybe same substances you would find in chloroform???

sorry i dont know how to link from the other thread
    quote from :carrie
    You're right. It does not state specifially "NO chloroform." My bad on that, this is becoming frustrating.

But the point is, they don't say there IS any chloroform. Since they were specifically requested to look for substances that could have been used to murder Caylee (and they've heard about the chloroform levels in the trunk), don't you think if there was a significant amount of chloroform (enough to matter) they'd mention it? It would be pretty remiss if they failed to mention it.

The person conducting these tests surely doesn't expect everyone else in LE to be able to grasp/read/make use of the graphs and highly technical part of the report.

The persons receiving this report need the answers in plain words just like most of us. Think about how many people involved in the case that might need to understand the results of this testing. They can't all be chemists. The SA isn't a chemist, nor most of the folks at OSCO. If most of us can't read this and understand it, neither can they. That's why I believe if there was a significant amount of chloroform found in anything they tested (enough to be harmful to Caylee), it would be explained in plains words somewhere in the report, likely here in this summary you reference. KWIM?

question from me.....

im hoping there is another report that will break down what they are calling cleaning product..........who knows.....its really nice to be able to talk and discover and pick apart things with you all .....i think this group of people here on w/s are the best!
    Last edited by TakeNote; 11-09-2009 at 02:08 AM.

Here is a thought, and correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it highly possible that there might just be some other reports, conclusions about these items that are NOT included in this particular batch of documents that will surface or come to light in a LATER doc dump? We have seen it a million times, and I will give a for instance for the sake of comforting those who are losing hope that NOTHING has been found which links Casey to the scene: the papertowels.

How many times did we see info about the trash bags and the trunk and the car and info SURROUNDING the papertowels, but we did NOT see anything or even KNOW about the papertowels for a LOOOONNNNGGGG time?

I think that it could be a similar case scenario here. There is MORE that has to do with this that we are not privy to...YET.

So we should continue to analyze the best we can with what we have, listen to the braniac scientists who are guiding us through this maze, and keep our fingers crossed that fate or karma or whatever you want to call it is looking out for Caylee and WILL see justice accomplished for her.

Personally, even if it is a trace of chloroform then that is more than should logically be found in the vicinity of a dead child whose mother's auto also had chloroform inside of and whose home computer also had searches done for same...The coincidence factor is getting more and more narrow and if chloroform keeps showing up then there is a reason for it-trace or not-chloroform should not have logically been found near Caylee...so

maybe there IS something to it and maybe there isn't but the odds are getting smaller that chloroform did not factor into this SOMEHOW...

jmoo
    Last edited by magic-cat; 11-09-2009 at 02:11 AM. Reason: sp

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    LOL I like to watch and see how long it takes for everyone to figure it out.
    Next time I'll give you warning so you can buckle up.

ETA: click on your name and go to all your posts. click on that and you can see where you were.
    I just love it...the title reads now "OT Posts". One way to clean it up fast. The crazy thing was that at first it said something about "Caylee in the trunk/ Poll"...so I was totally lost. Back on track now. Thanks.
    But, that was cool!

MC- I'm wondering if there are a bunch of Feds sitting in a room having a good chuckle over this. I know the defense is scrambling to figure out what it all means. I think it could be a one-two punch. First lull them into thinking they've got nada, then bam...hit them with the follow-up report.

This (kinda) clears things up for me.

http://docs.google.com/gview?a=v&q=c...cwuOjB3ee0lu-A

MC- I'm wondering if there are a bunch of Feds sitting in a room having a good chuckle over this. I know the defense is scrambling to figure out what it all means. I think it could be a one-two punch. First lull them into thinking they've got nada, then bam...hit them with the follow-up report.
    That is exactly what I am thinking. There is more to this than we are seeing right now.

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

Quote Originally Posted by butwhatif? View Post
    This (kinda) clears things up for me.

http://docs.google.com/gview?a=v&q=c...cwuOjB3ee0lu-A
    Oh...I was googling that testosterone stuff a couple of days ago. What does it mean?

Quote Originally Posted by magic-cat View Post
    That is exactly what I am thinking. There is more to this than we are seeing right now.
    Really, think about it. Why would you give up your bug findings (big wow) and this? It kinda has a counter effect, right? We all know that the Feds will hold on to stuff (because they can) for awhile...the question here is why give up this?

Oh...I was googling that testosterone stuff a couple of days ago. What does it mean?
    LOL....I'm not completely sure. We'll get some of the experts to translate for us, but what I'm seeing is that the chemical compounds found in the syringe match what is in sustanon.

Note that the crystals are not soluble in water, only chloroform, ethanol and fixed oils.

And this could explain why it was concealed with the cardboard:

Storing Sustanon. Do not store above 25 C. Do not refrigerate or freeze. Keep the ampoules in the outer carton to protect from light. ...
    Heres the table from the docs for comparison

Last edited by butwhatif?; 11-09-2009 at 03:17 AM. Reason: add quote

Here's the procedure followed for preparing the solutions of Q238.1, 240.1.1, and the positive chloroform control for the the GC/MS. (Valhall, you probably used this to get the ppx, but I don't think I saw it mentioned anywhere in the other thread. Could easily be wrong though . Anyway, thought it could be useful for reference.)

It's on page 11527, screenshot follows.

pg11527.JPG

Also: nice work, Val, Dog, et al. Go science!

Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast