681 users online (100 members and 581 guests)  

Websleuths News

NOW trutv haunted evidence

just wanted to let others know this was on right now. i know last post/thread shows up on main page and ma catch an eye now while its on.

L.I., NY
    Darn I missed it but I know they are repeated. Ill have to look it up. Also on the E channel they had a two hour show called Young, beautiful and vanished gotta look that up also.

There's a Young, Beautiful and Vanished E episode that was posted a few months ago on youtube...quality's not the best but here's the link YouTube- Young, Beautiful & Vanished

The E episode and Tru TV (Tara) isn't on hulu but I found a 48 Hours Mystery on youtube that's about Tara in case you've not seen it but want to.

The link below takes you to part 1 of 6 of the episode. You'll see the additional parts on that same page.
    YouTube- 48 Hours Mystery - Stolen Beauty (Part 1/6)

Also, here's an interview with Tara talking about getting ready for Miss Georgia Tara Grinstead Interview - 48 Hours - CBS News
    Last edited by KateB; 04-08-2015 at 04:44 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    Want to Make a Difference? Here's Your Chance! Click HERE to Support Help Find the Missing Act - Billy's Law