VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #4

You are correct, I had a bad source on the dates but I still contend they toned it down in order to take the next step and become more mainstream and I think if you look closely you can see that evolution. I do agree that the whole story is rather interesting and it certainly can even be enlightening if understood properly but I am not sure they started with the master plan to end up with GOD and that idea came with the desire to become more mainstream which meant less voilence and a more positive message.

I am admittedly not a big fan and only started reading about them recently but that is what I see so far.

They hit mainstream 1998 .. There stuff may contain more meaning now ,but I believe that is due to the devolopment of maturity ,it is not less violent then it has been and they havent changed the tone of their music. they may have more messages in their new stuff but they are what that always have been. http://www.paoracle.com/?archive=77 Good read gives background

I'm the one who (for the time being) thinks Sam is a failed serial killer, mainly because of his signature behavior (bashing heads in). IMO, it is something he had fantasized about doing for quite some time. Clearly, he did not plan the aftermath of the murders out well, but I do believe that once he began his spree he was enjoying himself. Maybe he ultimately realized that he didn't have the head for planning that would be required to continue along this career path.

From the same Wiki link:

Disorganized/asocial offenders
Disorganized asocial offenders are often of low intelligence, have a below average IQ (<90), and commit their crimes impulsively. Whereas the organized killer will specifically set out to hunt a victim, the disorganized will murder someone when the opportunity arises, rarely bothering to dispose of the body but instead just leaving it at the same place where they found the victim. They usually carry out blitz-style attacks, leaping out and attacking their victims without warning, and will typically perform whatever rituals they feel compelled to carry out (e.g., necrophilia, mutilation, cannibalism, etc.) once the victim is dead. They rarely bother to cover their tracks but may still evade capture for extended periods of time due to the anonymous nature of the crime. They are often introverted, socially inadequate with few friends, and they may have a history of mental problems. Richard Chase is an example of a disorganized serial killer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_killer

My argument against calling Sam a serial killer is that " Serial Killer" is a classification term, and Sam does not belong in this class. Sam is allegedly a mass murderer (based on the fact pattern that we know, though I personally don't put much weight in the "he might have killed before" hypothesis).

In order to be a serial killer, he would have had to have killed them all separately (or, more separately) over a period of significant time to allow cooling off periods. In this instance, Sam killed everyone in the span of 2-3 days.

Responding directly to the disorganized/ asocial serial killer, this classification is distinguishable as well. These type kill randomly and rarely know their victims.

sorry for the multiple postings, The wifi goes nuts at Lunch in my office because everyones on their computers.

calling him a "serial killer" is like calling the guy at Ft. Hood last week a serial killer. They're not. It's a different animal.

(respectfully snipped)

BTW: Someone needs to tell the SKR gang that the whole taking on a serial killers name for shock value is a ship that sailed a long time ago. Marilyn Manson anyone?

And at least Marilyn Manson was making a point (coupling "sex" icons with serial killer names). These SKR folks have zero talent and the only point as far as I can tell is to befriend troubled kids and then use them to make money.

My argument against calling Sam a serial killer is that " Serial Killer" is a classification term, and Sam does not belong in this class. Sam is allegedly a mass murderer (based on the fact pattern that we know, though I personally don't put much weight in the "he might have killed before" hypothesis).

In order to be a serial killer, he would have had to have killed them all separately (or, more separately) over a period of significant time to allow cooling off periods. In this instance, Sam killed everyone in the span of 2-3 days.

Responding directly to the disorganized/ asocial serial killer, this classification is distinguishable as well. These type kill randomly and rarely know their victims.

I understand your point which is why I have referred to him as a failed or wannabe serial killer. If not caught, I believe Sam would have kept on killing and, given the chance, he might have even become competent enough for his spree(s) to last more than 30 days.

One of the reasons that I'm so drawn to this case is that Sam is a bizarre combination of serial/spree/thrill killer. He's quite the unique perp.

The use of these two different weapons on each victim doesn't bode well for Sam's argument against premeditation.

IMHO (and IANAL), the best bets for Sam are either to plea out for LWOP or go for an insanity defense. I think his attorneys should only argue against premeditation if they are forced to.

calling him a "serial killer" is like calling the guy at Ft. Hood last week a serial killer. They're not. It's a different animal.

I posted this on the last thread:

I understand your point which is why I have referred to him as a failed or wannabe serial killer. If not caught, I believe Sam would have kept on killing and, given the chance, he might have even become competent enough for his spree(s) to last more than 30 days.

One of the reasons that I'm so drawn to this case is that Sam is a bizarre combination of serial/spree/thrill killer. He's quite the unique perp.

ETA: I would put the Ft. Hood killings in the "going postal" category. Although that's an opinion formed by headlines. I really haven't followed the case closely.

But it does appear he may be a necromutilomaniac...

I think this entire area of human behavior is not very well understood actually.

:angel:Emma had the front bedroom, left side of the house. I believe the girls were killed in their sleep. Premediated. I think the preacher was killed in the living room. I think Mom was killed in the study. Just a guess.
Oh, and by the way,
The only way to get to the basement is thru the kitchen. Kitchen is in the very back of the house where you see the patio area
If the police came to the front door the bodies were sealed off in the other part of the house. The smaller house, other side of the breezeway. The part where Emma's bedroom was.
When you walk in to the front door you are in the living room. You walk to the right are the dining room, breakfast nook and then the kitchen. :angel:

333418_l.jpg

I DON'T smoke weed often at all.

+I don't mind drugs, I'm a fan of pills also. ^.^

Taken from Mels page on http://www.imgoth.com/users/59839

298167_l.jpg

I posted this on the last thread:

ETA: I would put the Ft. Hood killings in the "going postal" category. Although that's an opinion formed by headlines. I really haven't followed the case closely.

Yeah, it's definitely a unique hybrid. Though, I think you're theory will be substantiated if we determine he planned to kill the police officer.

l_c281082a1651f09c57f01e8fe76e33a9.jpg
Ragd0ll

Another interesting thing I came across Raz has all the Apostle&#8217;s on her page&#8230; only one thing is missing and that&#8217;s Mel&#8217;s Apostle Photo.. We know she has one, why is it no longer on Raz page?? RagDoll is there.. Maybe Pixy could make things clear.. Things are just not adding up&#8230;

Another note&#8230;.Thought it was funny that Emma,Mel or even Sam did not write on Raz&#8217;s or Sick&#8217;s page about seeing them at the concert and how great it was.. I think something had to go down at the concert&#8230;.

------->Link to UNHOLY APOSTLES
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ture&friendID=64907055&albumId=1542959&page=8

Cross posted from other thread for reference:

I recall one detective saying that the room the females were found in was a seperate area from the main house seperated by what he called in his words, "a sort of BREEZEWAY" this would imply to me that it may have been a small GUEST HOUSE and that was likely where Emma lived. When the cops came in to the main house they immediately went upstairs to check bedrooms, then after realized there was a guest house and thats where the females were. IMO and from what I have read.

This also suggests that Emma and Mel were possibly killed first in their little seperated guest house and when mom came back the next morning maybe to check on them Sam blindsided her. This is also why the cops didnt smell anything when they came to the mainhouse and checked the basement.

When Dad came over he saw Debs van in the driveway went in and called out and she didnt answer so he went upstairs to what was probably moms bedroom to see if she was in there, Sam sneaked up behind him up there and whacked him.

l_c281082a1651f09c57f01e8fe76e33a9.jpg
Ragd0ll

Another interesting thing I came across Raz has all the Apostle&#8217;s on her page&#8230; only one thing is missing and that&#8217;s Mel&#8217;s Apostle Photo.. We know she has one, why is it no longer on Raz page?? RagDoll is there.. Maybe Pixy could make things clear.. Things are just not adding up&#8230;

Another note&#8230;.Thought it was funny that Emma,Mel or even Sam did not write on Raz&#8217;s or Sick&#8217;s page about seeing them at the concert and how great it was.. I think something had to go down at the concert&#8230;.

------->Link to UNHOLY APOSTLES
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ture&friendID=64907055&albumId=1542959&page=8

Well lets find out what went down girl. I see Mel isnt even on the FLASHING GIF apostle thingy.

Did you see the comment by piXy in an IM convo she had with Mel where Mel says Raz was threatening to kick her off the apostles team because she wasnt doing enough promo, but then Mel says she started to do better and won a free CD for it. So I dont know why she isnt listed in this pic lineup.

Cross posted from other thread for reference:

I recall one detective saying that the room the females were found in was a seperate area from the main house seperated by what he called in his words, "a sort of BREEZEWAY" this would imply to me that it may have been a small GUEST HOUSE and that was likely where Emma lived. When the cops came in to the main house they immediately went upstairs to check bedrooms, then after realized there was a guest house and thats where the females were. IMO and from what I have read.

This also suggests that Emma and Mel were possibly killed first in their little seperated guest house and when mom came back the next morning maybe to check on them Sam blindsided her. This is also why the cops didnt smell anything when they came to the mainhouse and checked the basement.

When Dad came over he saw Debs van in the driveway went in and called out and she didnt answer so he went upstairs to what was probably moms bedroom to see if she was in there, Sam sneaked up behind him up there and whacked him.

That's a good scenario IMO. I've always thought the girls were killed first. One thing though, I had asked a local if the "guest house" is accessible via the main house and FWIW she replied that, yes, not only is it accessible from the main house but that's the only way to get into those upper bedrooms (they don't have an outside entrance) over what looks to be a converted garage.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back