Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dangrsmind View Post
    Good choice.

Tie A Yellow Ribbon was powerful talismanic magic. Evidence: I still see lots of yellow ribbons all over the place, only now they are flat and magnetic.

His back up singers were called "Dawn" a reference to the rising sun...

http://www.lucistrust.org/en/arcane_...ing_of_lucifer

We don't even want to go there:
    "Hooh-hoooh, Candida..." WTF was up with THAT??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tapu For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tapu View Post
    We don't even want to go there:
    "Hooh-hoooh, Candida..." WTF was up with THAT??
    "Candida" is the genus of yeast apparently...so no further comment from me on this topic.

"Candida" is the genus of yeast apparently...so no further comment from me on this topic.
    DUDE! I SAID we didn't even want to go there! They even say "Hoo-hoo" before it! Sick!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tapu For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by maunsapt View Post
    I have been following this case, because I had wondered if there is a connection to the brutal murder of Rev. Carol Daniels murdered in Anadarko, Oklahoma. A very small town, bout 6000 in population. She was killed in her church, her body was staged, her autopsy report is rather horrible.
    there had been a concert that played in anadarko too, and a search warrant had searched the group that played via their myspace: napalm reign. but, the band came out innocent thus far.
    and the date she was killed on was 08-23-2009. there is a small websleuth link that has been set up here. another link :
    http://www.crimenews2000.com/news.php?extend.1484

i wonder if sam had killed before, .... well, makes me wonder like other websleuths have wondered too......

http://www.crimenews2000.com/news.php?extend.1484
    It is hard to see how McCroskey could have been involved here, but this is an interesting case too. I note that McCroskey did travel to visit the Wicked Intent Records folks, I think they are in Washington or Oregon? Maybe someone else can remember this point. I think there is a video of Sam on a ferry that made me think he was in Washington State somewhere...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dangrsmind For This Useful Post:

It is hard to see how McCroskey could have been involved here, but this is an interesting case too. I note that McCroskey did travel to visit the Wicked Intent Records folks, I think they are in Washington or Oregon? Maybe someone else can remember this point. I think there is a video of Sam on a ferry that made me think he was in Washington State somewhere...
    Yes it was in Marysville, Washington, he stayed at the home of a lady who is part of that whole community, her name is Killa Satan, she is the one who wrote that Sam was like a son to her.

http://www.myspace.com/satanikslave

She has a lot of pics on her myspace of Sam from that trip.

Last edited by PAXIMUS; 11-13-2009 at 11:42 AM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PAXIMUS For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LoveVA View Post
    This isn't really the same thing, but the other thing Farmville is famous for (well, notorious for) is that Prince Edward County (where Fville is) was the only county in the entire nation to refuse to segregate schools in the 60's. They closed the schools for 5 years, and built an Academy for the white children. The poor black children just didn't go to school, and many grew up illiterate. I had professors who lived through that, just kind of crazy.

Is the FBI involved w/ this case? Or the State Police? I just doubt those Farmville PD boys can handle this on there own.
    Actually the Farmville PD has some ex FBI agents on the force. I know being a college boy wronged/harrassed for underage drinking and walking out in the nice little neighborhoods drunk where children play is insulting. But they are not that bad. I believe one such officer guarded President Carter!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Farmvillian For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PAXIMUS View Post
    Yes it was in Marysville, Washington, he stayed at the home of a lady who is part of that whole community, her name is Killa Satan, she is the one who wrote that Sam was like a son to her.

http://www.myspace.com/satanikslave

She has a lot of pics on her myspace of Sam from that trip.

"First off, Sam is like a son to me, as many off you kids out there are. I love him very much no matter what he has done. I do not condone his actions and I agree that he must pay for what he has done. I will never even try to understand what led him to what he has done, and by saying that, I will also not take it upon myself to judge him for his actions. I can't even begin to imagine the pain and guilt that he is going through right now. Whatever triggered this act WAS NOT a part of the Sam that we all loved. Just a few months back Sam came up to Washington with the WIR crew for a visit. Everything was perfect... we laughed, partied, made music, and spent nearly two weeks together... with Sam being the silly, sweet, loving guy that we all know him as. Personally I HAVE to remember him this way in order to keep my own sanity. I refuse to hate him for something that I feel had to be completly out of his control. For those of you that want to hate him, just remember that his life is over as well now, with the exception that he has to sit there hour after hour and day after day replaying this tragedy over & over in his mind. If I was able to stand face to face with him right now I would hug him tightly and try to do the impossible and absorb some of his pain. I can't ignore or deny my motherly instincts that want to protect and console him nor the guilt that I have for not recognizing the deep turmoil that he must have been secretly hiding inside. My only hope is that he can somehow find the strength within himself to endure what is yet to come and to accept responsibility and pay for what he has done."

Here's another person that knew Sam describing these events as far outside Sam's character and attributing his crimes to an external force or event.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dangrsmind For This Useful Post:

The Range of Light -- Sierra Nevada mountains
    Hey guys I'll take one of those song lyric assignments I just need a link and I'll get on it.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ericclimbs For This Useful Post:

This is so crazy! are we hearing from delusional people saying what they WANTED Sam to be, or what he really is? I don't understand this case at all. WHY fly across the country to murder 4 people and do all the things that were done and considered goof moments (the wreck, staying so long, spending the money when he needed it to get a transfer flight according to some reports.) If it's a crime of passion it's a helluva crime. 4 people. Over the span of days. I just don't see how someone that people continuously call silly fun loving can do this. Although, I suppose I should take what she has to say with a grain of salt...i mean she purposefully listens to the disgusting, hurtful, wrong things he "raps" about
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Angels_Not_Forgotten For This Useful Post:

Heroine- just wanted to jump in and say welcome back. I was calling your name when we got the info. that Rimer was giving a presentation in Farmville - Sun., Nov. 15 at 2 p.m. at Farmville United Methodist Church.

Peacegurl is going. I was hoping you might be a nosey as I am and go have tea and cookies with the crowd and gather some intel from the locals. Although much of the chatter will be rumor, you never know what you might discover.

Ha, between the two of you, you could probably school Rimer about Horrorcore (and with thanks to dangrsmind and Paximus and their occult interpretations).

Maybe some of those folks live out on Poorhouse road or know someone who does? I would like to know how long Sam was out there driving around between the time someone noticed, called and then an officer arrived.

It seems to me he didn't just take a wrong turn and then turn around and start to backtrack. Anyone?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziggy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ericclimbs View Post
    Hey guys I'll take one of those song lyric assignments I just need a link and I'll get on it.
    Bless your heart you brave soul.

Quote Originally Posted by ericclimbs View Post
    Someone hit this guy up with a link! We got us a real self punishing trooper here, get him a link before he changes his mind!
    Last edited by PAXIMUS; 11-13-2009 at 01:44 PM.

Here is a link to his song I KILL PEOPLE FOR REAL. I dont think DM did that one yet, I think he did THE VOICES and he is doing MURDEROUS RAGE today, so ERIC why dont you do I KILL PEOPLE FOR REAL at this link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SykoSam6.../0/btNusyUHYHo

Have another needing done paximus? Pass the link along if so! I have a slow afternoon at the office, as if this place isn't dreadful enough!
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

Quote Originally Posted by Angels_Not_Forgotten View Post
    Have another needing done paximus? Pass the link along if so! I have a slow afternoon at the office, as if this place isn't dreadful enough!
    Sure try this one, I think its called MY DARK SIDE.

YouTube- Syko Sam/My Dark Side

How many songs does Sam have anyone know?
    Last edited by KateB; 05-23-2015 at 12:30 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast