NY - Mom Accused Of 'Concentration Camp' For Dogs

She is free because it is a misdemeanor.

She will be charged with some kind of criminal michief or destruction of property if it turns out she was murdering her neighbors animals, I bet....What causes you to decide to do this stuff?

Here is some random info about the case from around the area (hope its okay to post links)

http://longisland.craigslist.org/pet/

It's really sad. It sounds like the complaints were ignored for some time. (From her own son)

edited to add http://fortheloveofthedogblog.com/n...t-cemetery-exposed-thanks-to-rescue-ink-video

Very very disgusting woman.

If you go to the craigslist link and scroll down to:
THE WENCH IN SELDEN WHO TORTURED THE ANIMALS (omg i could puke)

apparently she made her kids help her torture the animals? This is so sick. What's next?

Oh sorry meant the son's complaints were ignored by the animal control.

Oh and I read in there that she would also have her kids bring the animals home for her and give them "torture classes".
I feel so sorry for those kids. I hope they do a lot of investigations on the welfare of these children and help them. It has to be traumatizing.

Oh how I would love for her to have to endure what she did to those helpless animals!!:furious:

I am floored that she was able to do this in a vacuum. Those kids must have been a mess-7 children. That has to constitute some kind of torture for them as well....

And what do we know about those who torture animals?

I really wanna hurt this lady.
I would glady help you hurt her. Bad.

What a sick %^*##!!!!
What the H3ll was she doing? Practicing to become a serial killer?
I swear i will never understand some people, disgusting!

They need lock her up for life. She is obviously dangerous to society. Animals especially loved pets are part of society, most people consider their pets their family also.
She made her kids help her?
The son tipped off an rescue group??

The woman is a monster!

She lost custody of her children thank god.
Two of them will be going to live with the older brother (i read this on craigslist so..)
http://longisland.craigslist.org/pet/1460819501.html

"In the first of two Suffolk court appearances Tuesday in Central Islip, Sharon McDonough, 43, listened quietly as a Family Court judge ordered the children removed from her home.

Two of the children will live with an older brother."

She has 6 children.

Too many thoughts to just pick one but wow.. I am so glad she lost custody of her children but those poor poor children. According to the media the older brother 21 years old, is taking two of the children. I pray for these children to make it through such a mess. And all those dogs... and kitties... this whole thing is beyond horrible. I wonder what happened to the kids dad.

If the allegations are true, well....

Sometimes I really hate humans...

If what they have already said is true,I'm betting it's just a tip of the iceberg of the horrors she's committed. I hope they tear the home apart looking for victims,animal or even human. They should also look in to any missing kids in the area.

Those poor children will grow up with a sense of guilt and shame for what they were forced to do and it wasn't their fault. This beast of a woman should be locked up for the rest of her life!

I don't know why,I just keep getting flashbacks to the old Sylvia Likens case,evil mother getting the other kids to torture Sylvia. In this case,it's the pets,but it wouldn't surprise me if this woman was torturing her kids too. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back