1135 users online (226 members and 909 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Were Drugs Found In Caylee's Hair?

Following post (and others) was discussed on the 2009.11.06 More docs released THIS THREAD FOR GENERAL OVERVIEW AND REFERENCE thread.

Is the consensus that this is true? If so, Ketamine (Special K) has been discussed here before (reference to KC's phone list for Stephanie K as well as its drug connections) and Benzodiazepine is found in sedative types drugs like xanax and valium.

A friend of mine says that it may take at least 60 days for drugs to show up in hair. If this is true, then it pretty much proves that KC alone was drugging Caylee before any of this started - and indicates long-term abuse to at least mid-April. Given that, if this pans out, then we have proof that Caylee was being drugged by her mother (in the absence of any tangible nanny, the fact it is unlikely GA or CA did it, and the fact that it is now unlikely KC's new group of friends would have been responsible, certainly not AL as she did not know him that long). The report does not indicate how far down the hair shaft was tested, so it might have been even longer.

If anyone SME can either confirm or debunk this, TIA! If confirmed, this would show undeniable premeditated intent. While KC may have done this when she left home with Caylee (evidenced by her sleeping soundly during parties) - another conclusion might be that KC drugged her when she was at home, simply to get her to sleep all day so that she was free to talk on the phone or play at the computer. If this turns out to be true, it could also shed new light on why there may have been a Gatorade bottle with a syringe in it so close to the skull.

What are your thoughts?

Originally Posted by TakeNote
    pg 13 on doc http://www.clickorlando.com/download...6/21540377.pdf

Q59.1-090115014 bulk hair just noticed a note at the bottom that says Q59.1 should be Q59.3 Benzodiazepines and ketamine in hair by LC/MS/MS

Benzodiazepine.......[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepines[/ame]

Kitamine........[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketamine[/ame]

negative for all 11 drugs

on pg 14 list....... 13 drugs they made solutions for to test the hair.....if im reading it right

to me it seems they found Benzodiazepines and ketamine in the hair samples

now which drug uses both of those ingredients?/or were they combined and in something else? a differnt drug then what was listed?
    "Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices" - Voltaire

This was in one of the other threads, Cecy:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4401268&postcount=713"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Syringe in bottle contained traces of chloroform[/ame]
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

Thanks - I didn't see that post on the syringe thread. If that's the case, and it's closed, maybe JB will junk this thread....(I don't know how to remove it).

I know there was some discussion and disagreement as to how the report should be read and wasn't sure what the consensus ended up being.
    Last edited by cecybeans; 11-09-2009 at 10:25 PM.
    "Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices" - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by cecybeans View Post
    Thanks - I didn't see that post on the syringe thread. If that's the case, and it's closed, maybe JB will junk this thread....(I don't know how to remove it).

I know there was some discussion and disagreement as to how the report should be read and wasn't sure what the consensus ended up being.
    cecybeans, I don't know know that there ever was a consensus! I just wasn't sure that you had seen that post or not.
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

I definitely think this deserves a thread of it's own since it's about ketamine and benzos. I haven't read anything about it yet, but I will now! Thanks cecy!

[QUOTE=cecybeans;4410589]Following post (and others) was discussed on the 2009.11.06 More docs released THIS THREAD FOR GENERAL OVERVIEW AND REFERENCE thread.

Is the consensus that this is true? If so, Ketamine (Special K) has been discussed here before (reference to KC's phone list for Stephanie K as well as its drug connections) and Benzodiazepine is found in sedative types drugs like xanax and valium.

A friend of mine says that it may take at least 60 days for drugs to show up in hair. If this is true, then it pretty much proves that KC alone was drugging Caylee before any of this started - and indicates long-term abuse to at least mid-April. Given that, if this pans out, then we have proof that Caylee was being drugged by her mother (in the absence of any tangible nanny, the fact it is unlikely GA or CA did it, and the fact that it is now unlikely KC's new group of friends would have been responsible, certainly not AL as she did not know him that long). The report does not indicate how far down the hair shaft was tested, so it might have been even longer.

If anyone SME can either confirm or debunk this, TIA! If confirmed, this would show undeniable premeditated intent. While KC may have done this when she left home with Caylee (evidenced by her sleeping soundly during parties) - another conclusion might be that KC drugged her when she was at home, simply to get her to sleep all day so that she was free to talk on the phone or play at the computer. If this turns out to be true, it could also shed new light on why there may have been a Gatorade bottle with a syringe in it so close to the skull.

What are your thoughts?

[I]Originally Posted by TakeNote

Q59.1-090115014 bulk hair just noticed a note at the bottom that says Q59.1 should be Q59.3 Benzodiazepines and ketamine in hair by LC/MS/MS

Benzodiazepine.......[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepines[/ame]

Kitamine........[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketamine[/ame]

on pg 14 list....... 13 drugs they made solutions for to test the hair.....if im reading it right

now which drug uses both of those ingredients?/or were they combined and in something else? a differnt drug then what was listed?
    [/I
    Hi I do think you are on to something here--Household weapons=could equal chemicals=ketamine is a great drug frequently used in pediatric peri-operative settings---and veterinary medicine!! When thinking pesticides and other nasty stuff-just imagine that this could be injected or given without a thought-- I know people that have "euthanized" their pets by injecting dish soap into a vein.Makes me sick to think about it---just lost my almost 16 yr old dog on Sat--He has been working on it for a couple of weeks,I have been very upset about it,and even though I am a nurse,was appalled by the"quick remedies offered by "caring" people.Just my thoughts sorry to go off topic about my little Corky.

http://www.drinkdetective.com/proble...rape_drugs.asp after seeing your post I found this about ketamine and bensodiazapine

Long ago, we discussed CAYLEE's hair loss.
    At Easter she had long thick pigtails.
    A beautiful head of hair.
    By her last pix with her GGPa, her hair was thinning
    out at her temples.
    Noticeably many of us thought drugs would do this.
    Now we know it ws over months.
    Thank you for this thread!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Quote Originally Posted by joerose View Post
    http://www.drinkdetective.com/proble...rape_drugs.asp after seeing your post I found this about ketamine and bensodiazapine
    Thanks for that link joerose! Very interesting!!
    WELCOME TO WEBSLEUTHS

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

this just makes me weep, more so than anything we've seen in a long time. How could she? How could that evil, evil beoych do this to that precious, beautiful child.
    Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

Club Drugs- Special K- (Remember all the talk about if Special K was a friend of KC or a drug?
    "Special K" or "K" (Ketamine) is an anesthetic. Use of a small amount of ketamine results in loss of attention span, learning ability, and memory. At higher doses, ketamine can cause delirium, amnesia, high blood pressure, depression, and severe breathing problems.

http://www.adolescent-substance-abus...lub-drugs.html

Also,
    Signs of Meth:
    strong chemical smell (often describe as urine-like smell)
    Convulsions at high doses- (Remember that episode JG said KC had?)
    Memory loss
    (The Q241 urine odor per doc)

http://www.adolescent-substance-abus...igns-meth.html

Last edited by cloud9; 11-10-2009 at 01:28 AM. Reason: typos

So this has been established as fact...they did find drugs in her hair?

[quote=FORDANIEL;4410786]
    Quote Originally Posted by cecybeans View Post
    Following post (and others) was discussed on the 2009.11.06 More docs released THIS THREAD FOR GENERAL OVERVIEW AND REFERENCE thread.

What are your thoughts?

[I]Originally Posted by TakeNote

Benzodiazepine.......http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepines

Kitamine........http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketamine

[/I
    Hi I do think you are on to something here--Household weapons=could equal chemicals=ketamine is a great drug frequently used in pediatric peri-operative settings---and veterinary medicine!! When thinking pesticides and other nasty stuff-just imagine that this could be injected or given without a thought-- I know people that have "euthanized" their pets by injecting dish soap into a vein.Makes me sick to think about it---just lost my almost 16 yr old dog on Sat--He has been working on it for a couple of weeks,I have been very upset about it,and even though I am a nurse,was appalled by the"quick remedies offered by "caring" people.Just my thoughts sorry to go off topic about my little Corky.
    Don't apologize for an OT concerning your little Corky. Losing a pet is a very stressful event. I'm sorry you lost your best friend.
    azwriter
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    So this has been established as fact...they did find drugs in her hair?
    There was initially some discussion over on the other thread about how to read the results; I've seen people interpret the report as if nothing was found and as if those two substances were not ruled out but the others tested were (11 of the 13 ruled out, and some thinking that the two involved were maybe subsets of others). I was hoping we could get some more eyes on it and if not, an explanation why.

The link in the beginning it broken, could you post another so we can read? Thanks so much!
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast