1205 users online (234 members and 971 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #16

Please continue here.

I will add links in just a few minutes.

Salem

Search affidavit

Thread 15

I'm not going to add all the other threads - because they are all right here in the subforum. Is there anything else you would like in this first post for handy reference?

Salem
    Last edited by KateB; 04-26-2015 at 09:08 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

Is there anything else you would like in this first post for handy reference?

Yes, a Scandi for Mayor poster...you deserve it. Woops... a Salem for Mayor.

Ah, what the heck, let's have both of y'all share the duty. Both of y'all deserve it. Both of y'all are amazing. And both your names start with "S"

That must mean something.

Sorry, but I just need to get a bit jokey in order to tolerate this blue funk that has come over any credible evidence or focuses relative to Lindsey. I really am getting frustrated that NOTHING is surfacing, either positive or negative, and, to me, that is beginning to indicate a negative. But, a few cases have proven that idea wrong, so hope remains.
    Last edited by Normcar21; 11-10-2009 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Normcar21 View Post

Yes, a Scandi for Mayor poster...you deserve it.

LOL I know, waaay too many posts in a row. Always makes me nervous.

You know, as to Bentley, I think he is fair game with the reference to him in that article and the fact Lindsey did definitely walk past his house. However I'm not accusing him, just taking a look-see. I also didn't like the way he referred to Lindsey in the Council meeting. Very odd I thought. xox

Quote Originally Posted by Normcar21 View Post

Yes, a Scandi for Mayor poster...you deserve it. Woops... a Salem for Mayor.

Ah, what the heck, let's have both of y'all share the duty. Both of y'all deserve it. Both of y'all are amazing. And both your names start with "S"

That must mean something
    Thanks Norm, and I agree Salem is absolutely SPECIAL! YaYa

Thank You Salem

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Knox
    I have never understood why RH did not want to be identified/named as a witness? That never made sense to me

Well DD who has the TC site said this witness saw something that if she told about it would make her afraid for her own safety, or something similar. It has been a long time since I read that quote, but it was the jist of it. She was visiting a friend a couple of doors down from Kara's and witnessed both the arguing, sent JB home, and then saw Lindsey start out walking down Maple. IMO and from what I have read. The turn around time from getting to Kara's and leaving again was only like 5 min, very short.

We need a RUMOR thread. These things often have truth to them but they are heresay, even if this gal told that to DD herself, right?

What could she have seen to make her afraid, that makes no sense.
    Last edited by KateB; 04-26-2015 at 09:08 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

Upcoming benefit show for Lindsey at Rounders Nov. 27 & 28:

http://www.limitedcashproductions.net/rounders.html

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Knox
    I have never understood why RH did not want to be identified/named as a witness? That never made sense to me

Well DD who has the TC site said this witness saw something that if she told about it would make her afraid for her own safety, or something similar. It has been a long time since I read that quote, but it was the jist of it. She was visiting a friend a couple of doors down from Kara's and witnessed both the arguing, sent JB home, and then saw Lindsey start out walking down Maple. IMO and from what I have read. The turn around time from getting to Kara's and leaving again was only like 5 min, very short.

We need a RUMOR thread. These things often have truth to them but they are heresay, even if this gal told that to DD herself, right?

Hi Knox, What I have read about the scenario on Maple is not verified and RUMOR at this point, so all I want to speculate is she might have seen someone close by who could have said something to Lindsey as she passed by. After Lindsey goes missing she realizes what this might have played into the case. That is just a thought, an example for you, and not what I have read at different sites.

Originally Posted by Knox What could she have seen to make her afraid, that makes no sense.
    Just speculation but I don't believe she really saw something that caused her to be afraid. I truly believe her concern lies more with not wanting her family to be publicly dissected by those in her community or even potentially drawing the attentions of the predator(s).
    Last edited by LookN4Lindsey; 11-10-2009 at 03:19 AM. Reason: added thought

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post

Where I grew up (rural western US), "I'm afraid to tell" usually meant you had seen the mayor, or the sheriff's nephew, or somebody like that, and you knew if you reported it, you would be ticketed for speeding every time you drove to town for the next twenty years. Not that that has any bearing here, I'm sure.

Is it known for positive that the incident with her brother and the bike happened while she was on her way to her friend's house? Or could it have happened while she was on the way home?

Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    Where I grew up (rural western US), "I'm afraid to tell" usually meant you had seen the mayor, or the sheriff's nephew, or somebody like that, and you knew if you reported it, you would be ticketed for speeding every time you drove to town for the next twenty years. Not that that has any bearing here, I'm sure.

Is it known for positive that the incident with her brother and the bike happened while she was on her way to her friend's house? Or could it have happened while she was on the way home?
    I hear ya - and I agree.

About the argument - who knows if it happened at all after reading yesterday that KK said MK and LB were teasing JB and that is why he turned around and left them.

Has anyone checked out this witness to see if s/he lives near WB?

I check this thread daily hoping for some good news.

Could someone tell me what the Mayor said about Lindsey? I must have missed that.

TIA

Rosie

All kinds of hugs!

ROSIE

Just re-reading some old news articles.

Lindsey was last seen about halfway home by a woman who was on her way to work, but despite massive police and FBI searches the next four days, no other clues or tips have turned up.
    http://a11news.com/2106/lindsey-baum/

Is this woman Rena H? I remember hearing someone saw her on their way to work and that person worked for the county. I also read on another site this RH lady worked with MB at a call center. Which is it, county, call center, or are they two different witnesses?

bumping for you Lindsey. come home soon baby girl!
    Im Jenn M, unless i mess up.. then im Jenn O!

Quote Originally Posted by Jules71 View Post
    Just re-reading some old news articles.

http://a11news.com/2106/lindsey-baum/

Is this woman Rena H? I remember hearing someone saw her on their way to work and that person worked for the county. I also read on another site this RH lady worked with MB at a call center. Which is it, county, call center, or are they two different witnesses?
    Two different witnesses. RH worked at the call center with MB, she sent Josh packing. The other person who saw Lindsey walking, was on her way to work and is said to be employed by the County.

Page 1 of 58 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast