NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaylynnCouture

Reaction score
Cumberland County authorities are searching for Shaniya Davis, 5, who went missing from her home, 1116-A Sleepy Hollow Drive in Fayetteville, Tuesday morning.

"An Amber Alert has been initiated," according to a news release from Lt. David Sportsman.

Police responded to the home around 6:50 a.m., and Shaniya's mother told officers that she last saw her daughter at 5:30 a.m.

Shaniya was last seen wearing a blue sleep shirt with pink underwear.

Police K-9s, fire officials and deputies with the Cumberland County Sheriffs Office are searching the area.

Photo at link: http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6387156/

The child was last seen wearing a blue sleep shirt with pink underwear. She's about 3 feet tall and weighs 40 pounds with a scar on her left foot. Detectives put out a picture of a little girl with brown eyes and long dark curly hair.

Police were using dogs to scour the neighborhood and were also checking all vehicles leaving the area.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Fayetteville Police at (910) 433-1856.

Snipped from: http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7109962

from watching the video I posted above I am noting that this trailer is in a trailer park (I have seen way too many of these cases as my brain is fusing the cases of Haleigh and little Sandra Cantu).. If she had just wandered off though... there are plenty of logical places she could have went to (if you watch the video above you will see how many trailers are in the park)

Is it dark there between 5:30am and 6:50am? I know it is here. I just don't see a 5 yr old wandering off in the dark.

Is it dark there between 5:30am and 6:50am? I know it is here. I just don't see a 5 yr old wandering off in the dark.

I live in South Carolina (close to NC) and it's dark here at 5:30-6:50am. Closer to 6:50am though, the sun is starting to rise.

There are two sex offenders on the same street( one against children other does not say what age the victim was), and 42 within 2 miles of her address.

I hate to say it, I want a happy ending, but I think the best way to find this one...lock up the reporting party until they tell LE what really happened.
JMO.

Does anyone have a copy of the police report? I've been looking around but can't find one.

Does anyone have a copy of the police report? I've been looking around but can't find one.

I have not found it yet either, and all the news reports are very vague.

I hate to say it, I want a happy ending, but I think the best way to find this one...lock up the reporting party until they tell LE what really happened.
JMO.

I agree. Btw it appears that three females live at that address. It's apartments or a duplex so I guess they may not all live in the same dwelling.
I'm wondering if the bedsheets were wet @ 5am...

The address is a mobile home park.
SleepyHollow.jpg

We need a better picture of her!

Why was she last seen at 5:30 a.m.? Is this when mom gets up to get ready for work? Did she check on her and then when she went to get her up for the morning, find her gone?

This story is strange. The dogs picked up no scent.

Salem

ETA: Prayers they find her quickly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members