Drunk 22 yr Old Falls into Subway and is Narrowly Missed Being Run Over (Video)

gaia227

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping an
Reaction score
This woman is incredibly lucky. She should thank her lucky stars the conductor was on her toes and hit the emergency brake when she did. You should NEVER take the subway when you are that intoxicated. Take a cab! You could do something like fall into the tracks and secondly it makes you a target of potential pick-pockets or other crimes - especially a single female.
I saw a drunk girl fall into the subway train as it was coming into the station and it was not pretty at all. She is lucky she surivived. There was blood everywhere.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdlupO1bkHA&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Woman Falls Onto Subway Tracks[/ame]

P.S. Can you smoke in the Boston Subways?? Or was she just drunk and didn't care?

I hope this exprience wakes her up and she starts a new life style.
Her angels worked over time!

This woman is incredibly lucky. She should thank her lucky stars the conductor was on her toes and hit the emergency brake when she did. You should NEVER take the subway when you are that intoxicated. Take a cab! You could do something like fall into the tracks and secondly it makes you a target of potential pick-pockets or other crimes - especially a single female.
I saw a drunk girl fall into the subway train as it was coming into the station and it was not pretty at all. She is lucky she surivived. There was blood everywhere.

YouTube- Woman Falls Onto Subway Tracks

P.S. Can you smoke in the Boston Subways?? Or was she just drunk and didn't care?
wowsa

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back