1232 users online (227 members and 1005 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #17

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cheewawa007
    But why would the other children be in danger? Wouldn't all kids in the entire neighborhood be in danger? Why target just her home? Surely the killer would be smart enough to avoid her house for fear of being caught. Just makes no sense at all to me. Put an unmarked police car with a detective there - someone unknown as a law enforcement officer. It just doesn't add up to me.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lipin One; Maybe someone has said this before, since I'm running a little slow to catch up today. But, one purpose of the police guarding the house could be to keep onlookers and media out of the property. We know how relentless can they be.

Again, IMO.
    My Friends,

Look, you are adults and I can't tell you what to do off the forum but I hope no one is doing anything that might be dangerous for them or considered to be trespassing.

Please be careful and respectful. Whatever you do you choose to do on your own .

This case is breaking my heart. I can't remember who posted it but I will agree with them, I pray this case does not go cold.

I wish there was more news. Maybe soon. Let's hope so.
    Last edited by Tricia; 11-10-2009 at 04:39 PM.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Quote Originally Posted by Noway View Post
    http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=69151

The bookbag and lunchbox according to AMW.

Lunch box possibly Bento, but those seem to be plastic and for some reason, I thought this was "soft" ...
    Thanks....my bad.....I couldn't go and look "working" please disreguard my "wrongness"

The one above is what AMW had. Not the picture posted on thread 16 by me..... attributed to chili fries }:>)

:>)

P.S. thread closed maybe my mistaken post will be lost in cyber space.....will go back and edit so ppl know it's not right.
    can't edit anyway thread closed....
    Last edited by stumpedpa; 11-10-2009 at 04:47 PM. Reason: fixing more

FWIW - I like the skull and bones motif. No biggie for me. My son has tons of the stuff and so do my nieces.

It's not like the skulls are drinkin beer or smokin or being violent or anything.

We all have a skull - and bones. I think it's OK.

No worries Tricia - I am always careful & would never trespass or be disrespectful... thank you for your concern though - I'm feeling the love....
    "No job too large; I'll get to the bottom of it!"
    -It's wawa...CHEE-wawa

Does anyone know the status of WLK's court appearance today?

LOL ... I sat there trying to edit my post to add this link ... then finally bought a clue and thought we might have a new thread.

Do we "know" the lunchbox is soft? Why do I think that? (Feel free to say 'because you don't have a clue'!)

Bento pig items

Close shot of possible

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    Hey Cheeeeeeewaaaawaaaaa! I am here... off and on... there are two other children missing right now... a little two week old and a five year old... plus a woman in her fifties that is from a town a little ways up the pike from me...
    Oh no nursebee, say it ain't so! That's terrible - did they all disappear at the same time, or different incidents?
    -It's wawa...CHEE-wawa

Quote Originally Posted by sadnpod View Post
    Does anyone know the status of WLK's court appearance today?
    Jail still has him as an inmate?

am I in trouble?

Tricia,
    It has been brought to my attention that I need to inform you that I am a family member of the Thompson family. Technically this is not true. I am not blood related although I consider ST and his family my family. Technically they are family through my stepfather who is deceased.
    You can make your own decision whether that qualifies me as family or not. However, that said, I am also local. I have been a business owner in Jacksonville and I have a place of residence off of exit 3 on 295. I have grandchildren that reside there and am concerned for their well being and have found a kinship with the people on this forum. Please dont boot me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheewawa007 View Post
    No worries Tricia - I am always careful & would never trespass or be disrespectful... thank you for your concern though - I'm feeling the love....

Aww thanks my dear. The love is coming atcha!!

I am watching this thread and praying we get a break. Thank you all for keeping us updated on this tragedy.

Tricia

CLICK HERE

OR

Quote Originally Posted by QueenD View Post
    Jail still has him as an inmate?
    I just pray it stays that way. Does anyone think they are waiting for dna results to charge him? any IMO's from any of you on this? noway?

Tricia,
    It has been brought to my attention that I need to inform you that I am a family member of the Thompson family. Technically this is not true. I am not blood related although I consider ST and his family my family. Technically they are family through my stepfather who is deceased.
    You can make your own decision whether that qualifies me as family or not. However, that said, I am also local. I have been a business owner in Jacksonville and I have a place of residence off of exit 3 on 295. I have grandchildren that reside there and am concerned for their well being and have found a kinship with the people on this forum. Please dont boot me.
    OH NO NO. You are not in trouble. I promise. You are fine. I'll email you later tonight because I have to leave now but absolutely no worries OK? Keep on posting

CLICK HERE

OR

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Where?
    the baby was just found alive thank GOD (in SC)

The five year old girl is from NC and sadly still missing under very suspicious circumstances... her thread is in the main missing lobby.. here is a bit about her (sorry OT)

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6387156/

I just pray it stays that way. Does anyone think they are waiting for dna results to charge him? any IMO's from any of you on this? noway?
    That's what I'm thinking sadnpod...they're waiting for the results & probably feel he's a flight risk if he were released. Hopefully that's what is holding up the lack of info - maybe because they feel they've already got their man.
    -It's wawa...CHEE-wawa

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    I am not sure... personally, he is way hinky to me. If he DID do it... well, he is in the best place right now in terms of community safety.

Am I 100%? No... and that is because we have heard so little from LE that it is hard to take anything but a stab at it... but for stabbing purposes he sure suites... (imo)

Page 1 of 50 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast