Does this case sound familiar to anyone?

impatientredhead

Reaction score
This will probably prove to be a radio hoax but the radio program I listen to has been taken calls from a caller who sounds legitimately upset but makes the following claims:

When he was 14 and his sister was 15 they were put in fostercare.
They were sexually abused by the fosterparents.
The sister committed suicide very shortly after the abuse began.

Seven years later the caller supposedly killed his abuser.
This would have been 1983-1987ish.
Supposedly the body was never found.
This "missing person" would have been a middle school teacher and/or coach.
Possibly 5 foot 6, 160lbs.

Ring any bells for anyone?

This will probably prove to be a radio hoax but the radio program I listen to has been taken calls from a caller who sounds legitimately upset but makes the following claims:

When he was 14 and his sister was 15 they were put in fostercare.
They were sexually abused by the fosterparents.
The sister committed suicide very shortly after the abuse began.

Seven years later the caller supposedly killed his abuser.
This would have been 1983-1987ish.
Supposedly the body was never found.
This "missing person" would have been a middle school teacher and/or coach.
Possibly 5 foot 6, 160lbs.

Ring any bells for anyone?

Do we know what state and if the "missing person" is male or female?

No, doesn't sound familiar, but if there were a year in which he supposedly killed his abuser we could google missing coach and the year. Also the state or city would help. I tend to think this guy is for real - I don't know why, except that it sounds like he has some guilt and the need to purge his guilt through an anonymous forum such as a radio talk show. I wonder if the dj has reported this conversation to LE, and whether the number from the phone- cell or landline- has been identified. Sounds so sad - this guy, if true,lost his sister, and seems to be having difficulty what guilt over what he says he has done.

Oh, I just saw the years you posted. I am curious about this and will surf the net some to see what I uncover, if anything.

so the foster parent was a teacher and coach?

so the foster parent was a teacher and coach?

That was his claim.
He said he is 46 today, 21 at the time of the killing, and 14 when he was raped. 14 when his sister killed herself. Part of me thinks he was full of it but he wanted his voice disguised and could not get through either of the two calls without sobbing when he try to say he was raped and forced to sodomize his sister. That part sounded very real and raw in both calls.

He did not disclose a state.
Said his parents were abusive alcoholics and him and his sister were placed in fostercare with a married couple. They had fostered many children. He was moved when his sister killed herself after three months in this fosterhome. He said when he was 21 he found out this man was coaching in a middle school and could not take it that he was still around young teens and killed him.

Went on to say the body was not found and would not be found, that he had buried him.

I have been looking for a middle aged man (foster parent and coach, seems like late thirties to forties to me?), reported missing around 1984. I have searched years on both sides of that year but nothing is matching for me yet.

Of course he could be trying to talk about what he did without being completely honest about the dates, or maybe the job. He has to think someone might piece it together.

He did mention that he thinks about it all the time, still thinks about what he did to his sister and her death, and that he looks at the newspaper clipping he still has about the man being missing. So if it is true he was reported missing and was in the press at the time.

I will see if I can pull the audio of the calls. I have the shows taped on my mp3 player, but they are hours long. He called on Friday, hung up after getting upset and then called back on Monday to clarify his call and upset himself again.

That was his claim.
He said he is 46 today, 21 at the time of the killing, and 14 when he was raped. 14 when his sister killed herself. Part of me thinks he was full of it but he wanted his voice disguised and could not get through either of the two calls without sobbing when he try to say he was raped and forced to sodomize his sister. That part sounded very real and raw in both calls.

He did not disclose a state.
Said his parents were abusive alcoholics and him and his sister were placed in fostercare with a married couple. They had fostered many children. He was moved when his sister killed herself after three months in this fosterhome. He said when he was 21 he found out this man was coaching in a middle school and could not take it that he was still around young teens and killed him.

Went on to say the body was not found and would not be found, that he had buried him.

I have been looking for a middle aged man (foster parent and coach, seems like late thirties to forties to me?), reported missing around 1984. I have searched years on both sides of that year but nothing is matching for me yet.

Of course he could be trying to talk about what he did without being completely honest about the dates, or maybe the job. He has to think someone might piece it together.

He did mention that he thinks about it all the time, still thinks about what he did to his sister and her death, and that he looks at the newspaper clipping he still has about the man being missing. So if it is true he was reported missing and was in the press at the time.

I will see if I can pull the audio of the calls. I have the shows taped on my mp3 player, but they are hours long. He called on Friday, hung up after getting upset and then called back on Monday to clarify his call and upset himself again.

So, 1984 sounds like the right year. I'm thinking you are in Seattle? Is this radio program local or national?

So, 1984 sounds like the right year. I'm thinking you are in Seattle? Is this radio program local or national?

It is a Tampa Florida show on weekday mornings and live on sattelite Friday afternoons. His first call came in on the Friday national live show, but his follow up call was on the Monday morning live local show. He did not have a regional accent that I could discern.

Maybe if you call the radio show they'd be kind enough to give you the area code from where he was calling.

It is a Tampa Florida show on weekday mornings and live on sattelite Friday afternoons. His first call came in on the Friday national live show, but his follow up call was on the Monday morning live local show. He did not have a regional accent that I could discern.

Station call letters? Radio hosts name?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteRaven
Back