1527 users online (256 members and 1271 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

My Picture in my Signature Will Not Delete.

I was messing around with my signature. I put my picture in it to see how big it was and to help people find me on my space.

Well, it is so big it is obnoxious. Now, whenever I try and delete it I get a message something like: You cannot delete your picture when it is in use in your signature.

Adnoid. Help. I look like an idiot with that BIG picture of me grinning like I just had some wine which maybe I did but that's my business.

Thank you.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    I was messing around with my signature. I put my picture in it to see how big it was and to help people find me on my space.

Well, it is so big it is obnoxious. Now, whenever I try and delete it I get a message something like: You cannot delete your picture when it is in use in your signature.

Adnoid. Help. I look like an idiot with that BIG picture of me grinning like I just had some wine which maybe I did but that's my business.

Thank you.
    Hey Tricia:

I'm not Adnoid. However, I know how busy you are, and I felt you deserved a post count warning! 7K up & coming! On your next post!

sadyjade is offline "I'll follow you down til the sound of my voice will haunt you"
    Tricia ... since I'm known for giving my "2 cents" sometimes even when it's not asked of me, Ummmm the pic is cute, and actually not that big at all really.

Awww.... I liked the picture!
    I wish you would have left it there.
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Peel View Post
    Hey Tricia:

I'm not Adnoid. However, I know how busy you are, and I felt you deserved a post count warning! 7K up & coming! On your next post!
    YIKES. Really? I should get a prize from myself don't you think? LOL

CLICK HERE

OR

Adnoid said;
    Just go to change your signature picture in the control panel and you can remove it, but I took care of it for you.
    Adnoid, I swear I did do that. I did. You changed the controls just to mess with me cuz you have that kind of time and you like messing with people and following them around and doing things to mess with them you messer.

Thanks for the sweet comments. I felt like the picture loomed over me every time I posted.

CLICK HERE

OR

This is how we do it here!

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 7,000th POST!!!

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Put is back, I didn't get to see the obnoxious thing!!! No fair!

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 7,000th POST!!!

Whoooo Hooo. The big 70000 Whodathunkit.

Thanks Kimster.

Poco here is the big picture. It was just so big and my head looked big and I looked like I had been drinking wine which of course I had but still . . .Now when I upload it here it's a little thumbnail yet when I put it in my siggy it looks like Ms Big Head. Adnoid is messing with my controls cuz he does that. He has that kind of time you know, to mess with people. Mess Mess Mess that's all he does here I swear.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tricia; 11-11-2009 at 05:23 PM.

CLICK HERE

OR

That's an adorable picture!

I tried to look at your adorable pic, but it says I do not have permission to access it. Huh??
    Is it because I'm new here?? I'm sure it is a great pic, but I also enjoy the doggy with the WS t-shirt. Congratulations on your 7000th post.

Anniegirl is offline Have you ever thrown a fist full of glitter in the air?
    Beautiful as ever ~
    ~~~

'I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love' . Mother Teresa

Add me on Facebook: annie51467@yahoo.com

Wow you are beautiful!!!!!

now if we could just see Adnoid........hmmmmmm
    Here.

Schmerty_Jones is offline ________________ Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!
    Tricia ,you are beautiful!!
    Adnoid, please ask your wife if I can hug and squeeze you,just once?. You are a lovely teddy bear!

Smile

The signature is quite a unique, well I dont know why you need to
    delete it. Let it be, you look good in it, trust me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast