The kiss

momtective

Lifetime WS Non-Mod
Reaction score
She is pregnant; he had just saved her from a fire in her house, rescuing her by carrying her out of the house and into the front yard, while he continued to fight the fire.

When he finally got done putting the fire out, he sat down to catch his breath and rest.

A photographer from a Charlotte, North Carolina newspaper, noticed her in the distance looking at the fireman.

He saw her walking straight toward the fireman and wondered what she was going to do.

As he raised his camera, she came up to the tired man who had saved her life and the lives of her babies and kissed him just as the photographer snapped this photograph.
thekiss.jpg

The Kiss

and people say animals are dumb.​

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

So sweet! Thanks for sharing that!

O.k. this is just the thing I needed to put a smile on my face and head out for the day! I work at a no-kill animal shelter and I am so about animals...I have quite a few people that will appreciate this as much as I do :) Thank you momtective for posting this!!!

Oh, wow. You've made me cry. I love all animals, but especially my doggie friends......and this is one reason why. Their emotions are so human, they are so thankful for their human friends. She looks like she suffered some burns, but she recognized that "this" man saved her life, and she thanked him the best way she knew how.

Thank you for posting the picture. Is there a link? I'm going to need some tissue, but this is a story that needs to be passed on.

No matter what the story (darn Snopes!) it is a beautiful picture.

No matter what the story (darn Snopes!) it is a beautiful picture.

same here, teedie -- a very tender moment between that big ol' tough firefighter & the mama dog....made my eyes water up. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unimog
Back