Coincidence or Not? Please List!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaughterAlice

''I'm sorry if that sounds selfish, sweetie, but i
Reaction score
Okay, is it just me, or does this case have an extraordinary number of odd coincidences? There are too many to think they are accidental! I almost think that KC used "real" information (creatively) so it would look less like lying. At the same time, I have to ask myself: "is she that smart?"

I searched for this topic, and as far as I can tell, it hasn't been discussed in its own separate post!

Here's a quick list of my own, based on my many months in WS, reading all of your excellants posts:

1. The names of home owners (or perhaps previous owners) where Caylee's body was found

2. If it's true, then the addresses of the houses mentioned above ended in the numbers 9 & 1, which was also the timeframe KC gave the police for when she dropped off Caylee.

3. the username Timer55, which matches the amount of time from Caylee's disappearance to her birthday (when it would have been so obvious to all that she was missing).

4. The use of an actresse' name as one of the friends from Universal who knew the elusive ZG.

I Know there are MORE! Tons more! I wish I'd been writing them down all along, so I wouldn't be trying so hard to remember them now.

Can you list some?

She's close to home.

Zanny took her to Disney, Disney bag found.

I don't want to take her away from her comfort zone.

I had a squirrel plastered to the frame of my car.

But, one that really irks me is the "Big Trouble" shirt.

The Dora Explorer MS page. This one is off the charts odd for me.

All their names are similar

3 CMA's ((just odd))

Casey Anthony ((again, odd))
Dominic Casey
Anthony Lazzaro

The tattoo parlor connection with the ZFG from sawgrass
The ZFG that was robbed earlier that year. **weird coincidences**

Jeffrey Hopkins and his fake son Zach and the Duct Tape video starring Zach H.

Great thread! But we may have to change the name some day to "The Sources for KC's Lies"...

The ZG who got the traffic ticket same day as AD.

Here is one:

In some of the texts messages, there was talk about some kind of party at 417 and 50. Well when I looked at that location on the map, it is JB park.

Caylee was found at 8905, or just behind it, Caylee's birthday is 08/09/05. This one freaked me out.

The post Cindy wrote before she knew Caylee was missing. It started out "My Caylee is missing" or "My granddaughter is missing" something to that effect. Can't recall exact wording but, wierd.

Zenaida at Sawgrass, the day after Caylee disappeared.
Zenaida who's office was broken into on 6/9/08, the original date that KC used as the day Caylee disappeared who lives on Kissimmee, and JB who also lives on Kissimmee.

Zenaida at Sawgrass, the day after Caylee disappeared.
Zenaida who's office was broken into on 6/9/09, the original date that KC used as the day Caylee disappeared who lives on Kissimmee, and JB who also lives on Kissimmee.

Owner of Fusion also lives in Kissimmee, about a mile or two away from JB, IIRC.

The missing dot in only one of three stars of the tattoo.

OMGosh... I was just thinking/trying to recall this one the other day:

The street sign names, at the little residential intersection where TL and the detectives stopped when they were trying to find the location where TL met up with KC to pick her up once when she ran out of gas!

Does anyone else remember this? Remember the names of the street signs? It was almost as blatant as "Casey", "Killed" & "Caylee", lol, but not quite.

It was so weird. I hope someone with a better memory than mine will remember this!

Carlos Padilla, (LE) Leonard Padilla, Bounty Hunter

Thank you for starting this thread, DaughterAlice! I just did a quick search on this forum for the word coincidence and got 500+ hits. Does that tell us something? Are there a super high number of them for a case or is it that we have so many facts that we're not usually privy to? I think there are just too, too many to all be excused as coincidences!

My all time favorite is the Zenaida MySpace page and all dates associated with it. Second is the Zenaida - Sawgrass Apt connection.
And chloroform, chloroform, chloroform!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member