Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: NC- Amber Alert issued Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #2

I thought the "witness" might be the camera also, but what if he knows he concealed her, because he has surely seen/heard of the cameras, so he knows no one could have actually "seen" him with her. Maybe he had her in a (God forbid) suitcase or something....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kellync For This Useful Post:

Newbie here with a few thoughts.

Perhaps he's not a boyfriend but a drug client. He had to get AIDS somehow. Since there has been drug activity at that address in the past, maybe they were dealing and this is connected to a drug deal gone bad and he's holding her as collateral. That may be why mom is reluctant to talk and why he "terrorized" the mom.

If he is the boyfriend, he may have given his mother's address as his own because of DSS. If they are at all involved, the kids would be removed if there was a convicted felon under their roof and they would lose their welfare and food stamps if they get them.

Just thinking...
    Last edited by gmomto2; 11-12-2009 at 06:03 PM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gmomto2 For This Useful Post:

Ok its on HLN now
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by Charla View Post
    LE may be even making up the fact that there is a witness, and the "person" who saw him leave was actually surveillance. The only problem is, LE has to keep leverage in order to find out what happened to Shaniya beyond the cameras of the trailer park.
    bbm.....and snipped

now that is one heck of a thought! ITA. Wpuld also explain the lack of scent outside the door/carying her out...etc
    This bee my opinion

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

What in the world is going on in here? Attack the post...not the poster and show a little respect, would ya! :shakeshead:

Wow, that's a leap. No parent can say they have 100% checked out every single person their kids are exposed to or come in contact with. Antoinette is responsible for the actions of another grown person (her sister/Coe)? We don't know a lot of things yet, and he is not a sex offender so how would she surmise he might harm her child? Should we keep all convicts away from our children, no matter what they have done? Get real. Bet ya didn't know there are probably people with criminal histories working at YOUR child's school. Just depends on what the actual crime was.

The mother is GUILTY by law if she knew of/participated in the kidnapping, abuse, or whatever else may have happened. Your opinion of her guilt is just that, and matters to....someone I'm sure.
    Google it.
    I state my opinion like everyone else, it seems to be negativity when its not agreeable to what you believe. And that's JMO
    I for one find these types of posts with underlying (imo) snarkiness very unhelpful and distracting. Starting now, I am exercising my right to pass over these posts...jmo
    Justice for Haleigh NOW!!

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lilac772 For This Useful Post:

Barbra the manager on right now. Investigators immiediatley wanted to see video, she went through most of it with them. They did see a couple of things of interest, they saw a male figure walking away from the home where the trashcan area back torwards the little girls residence at 3:00 am
    Last edited by mysticrose; 11-12-2009 at 06:07 PM.
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

At approx. at 3:00 in the morning the neighbor heard the trashcan being opened scratching against the trailer.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

Removed reported post.

Actually, Charla, I can say that I have run background checks on every single person that will have unsupervised contact with my children. This includes their pediatricians, their nurses, their father, everyone in his family and my own, their teachers, school aides, and bus drivers. The lunch lady, the guy that came to check my dryer (I called and got his name before he got here). I know the name of most everyone at my child school and I got most of the ones with felony records fired (as the school board here is supposed to do to anyone with a felony record.) There are a few still there for white collar felonies, I don't care.

Please do not assume that you know what I know about the world around us and the lengths that every parent should go to to protect their kids. This board is nothing but opinion and if you don't like mine, there is the option to ignore user in you user control panel.
    Last edited by not_my_kids; 11-12-2009 at 06:08 PM.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Rule #4 States:

4) It's a big world. People will disagree with you. You will disagree with them. This can be done with respect, and that's what we expect.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:

I actually have, so if I violate TOS report me and let the mods handle it. The only problem is I have not violated. Appreciate your input though!
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65793"]Terms of Service Terms of Service - Short, Plain Language Version - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Do you need a hug?

The manager is convinced Coe is the same man she had a confrontation with and he was told not to return to the park about 2 months prior. She is stating the sister stated that Antoinette was not living with them when confronted. Had another run in with him after the fact he was told not to come back and confronted her very aggressivly That was it I think. sorry for the spelling trying to type as listening to HLN...
    Last edited by mysticrose; 11-12-2009 at 06:09 PM.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

Mgr Davenport describing problems she had w Coe previously on the property - HLNews.
    Last edited by kiki the parrot; 11-12-2009 at 06:09 PM.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kiki the parrot For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kiki the parrot View Post
    Mgr Davenport describing problems she had w Coe on the property - HLNews.
    Brenda D is A's sister.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

Another precious child lost. Please, dear God, let this baby be found.

Now I shall go back to sitting on my hands...

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to audiogirl For This Useful Post:

North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Wow after he confronted her I would have called the police!!

So we have a time line conflict already with the time the lady said she heard something at her trash can and Mom saying she laid the child down.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tiredblondy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mysticrose View Post
    The manager is convinced Coe is the same man she had a confrontation with and he was told not to return to the park about 2 months prior. She is stating the sister stated that Antoinette was not living with them when confronted. Had another run in with him after the fact he was told not to come back and confronted her very aggressivly That was it I think. sorry for the spelling trying to type as listening to HLN...
    Yes, this is just frightening. Davenport stated when she confronted the sister (BDavis) she denied Antoinette (Antwanette) and her children were living there... said "Oh she's just here babysitting."

Last edited by kiki the parrot; 11-12-2009 at 06:23 PM.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kiki the parrot For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by audiogirl View Post

nurse is doing the same.

I really want to know why they arrested him so soon and if they have any info on her possible location.. I hope they didn't jump the gun on the arrest...
    This bee my opinion

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kiki the parrot View Post
    Mgr Davenport describing problems she had w Coe previously on the property - HLNews.
    IIRC, the manager said she had no knowledge of all of them living in that house? She has surveillance for goodness sakes, and if she had a problem with Coe and the house had previously been raided, wouldn't she keep an extra watchful eye? There is just something about trailer parks (Haleigh, Jess Lunsford, Shaniya and the list goes on), I wonder if they seem to attract a certain type/class of people. Not to be discriminatory in the least!

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Quote Originally Posted by audiogirl View Post

I'm trying
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kimberlyd125 For This Useful Post:

So, since this is about Shaniya, not pettiness and snark, has there been anything new on wral.com yet? They seem to be miles ahead of the pack here.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    Brenda D is A's sister.
    Yes and I guess she gave the landlady a load of carp when asked about her sister. I wish she'd called LE too, I would if someone had been that aggressive, Coe is scary and a straight up thug.

41. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kiki the parrot For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    nurse is doing the same.

I really want to know why they arrested him so soon and if they have any info on her possible location.. I hope they didn't jump the gun on the arrest...

I hope so too, but the truth is, LE does this all the time. If they waited it out, they might have even gotten Antoinette to get the info out of him (if she doesn't have it already). Granted, he did "terrorize" her, but I'm sure she at some point would have went back to speaking to him. That's what love is (right?)

43. The Following User Says Thank You to Charla For This Useful Post:

I don't think there is any reason to assume that mother spoke to him after Shaniya went missing. I don't see how she could have, one or the other was with the police almost constantly.

IMO, they more than likely did enough talking before hand. Like where to put that pesky body.

45. The Following User Says Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Can someone give us the link to the picture of the trailer park that was given here before. I have gone back 10 pages and couldn't find it although I probably missed it. I'm curious about the size and where the camera's are located. Thank you kind people ahead of time...

Oh no just heard weather...more rain for the coast..that will not help the search at all.

47. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tiredblondy For This Useful Post:

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast