Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanE View Post
    "She's been abducted, and she's in danger," said Theresa Chance, spokeswoman for the Fayetteville Police Department.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6402664/

If he's in custody, where is she? Where is Shaniya?

Her blanket and what she was wearing were found in the trailer park. Was she naked as they were driving away? Was he throwing her clothes out the car window?

Dear God, where is this baby?
    It doesn't look good.

Either he has killed her, or he gave her to someone else.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jnTexas For This Useful Post:

Just praying that she is still alive..

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to concerned4kids For This Useful Post:

Shaniya's father flew in from out of state Tuesday afternoon and also spoke with investigators.............snipped from article.

Now we atleast know where her dad was.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

6. The Following User Says Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

He was previously convicted of assault on a female, breaking and entering, larceny and other charges, according to Department of Correction records.

snipped from same article.........I'm worried about ASSAULT of female..........like in BEATING???
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kellync For This Useful Post:

:Welcome-12-june: to all newbies!!!
    Justice for Hailey!!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    I think the reason the time the witness saw him in the car with the little girl hasn't been released is because it does not fit in between 5:30 and 6:50. betting it was more around the 3-4am time period.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jnTexas For This Useful Post:

I just hope this guy cracks, or has cracked. He really has no incentive to tell. He is used to prison obviously, he has Aids (If this is the same person) I just dont get it. Where did he take her and why? why? I dont compute!! WHERE did he take her? He did something in that trailer and took her to dispose of her? So Mom must know? They must be on crack cocaine. they had to know the darned cameras are there, most every criminal knows where the cameras are, so I am thinking drugs. He (they) were so messed up, they just "did it"

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kellync For This Useful Post:

I have a little hope, in that Shaniya was transported seemingly alive-- not in the trunk. I wonder if this was a take her and clean her up situation? I am suspecting the mother more and more...

Also, this Clarence guy...was he the bf that was there in the morning, or are we talking about a second adult male in this scenario?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Quiche For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pinkfly View Post
    Could a warped mind have been looking for a way back to prison so his HIV treatments could continue? A possible glimmer of hope that he might have hid her rather than killed her if the kidnapping charge would be enough. I know I am grasping at straws but I want to hold out hope until they have a body.
    pinkfly, maybe we are both grasping for something to give us a bit of hope that this beautiful child is still alive. I came up with the same thought that you did about being arrested for kidnapping in order to get treatment. I wonder how many years he could get for kidnapping?
    Support Our Troops

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustPeachy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jnTexas View Post
    don't know for sure but i think the Mom may have been married to her Father at one time. mom's maiden name is Cox. Found her three myspaces and her I think 2 sisters and one brother. But nothing on there at all. I was hoping to see one of the aunts posting on their myspace about the little girl missing. Mom's last login was in April.

ETA: Mom's myspace shows she is a CNA2 I guess some type of nurse.
    I think Davis is her maiden name, as her sister, who is the one whose application was approved for the rental has the same last name Davis.

I see that there are 3 different Antoinette Davis listed if you search by name on that offender page, I wonder if anyone of those is Mom. Antoinette is not that common a name. She might have an interesting background herself. Coe was also named the boyfriend of mom by the property manager of the MH.

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/...do?method=list

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to noelle91176 For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    wow... I just am getting in to check on little Shaniya~ at least they have more to go on... forgive me if I missed something but did the presser happen yet (I swear I read all the posts but I am still drinking coffee ;-)

I've been catching up on these threads and am surprised that the presser still hasn't happened. That could either be really good or really bad, but it definitely means something is going on.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sc2714 For This Useful Post:

According to the 12:00 news report on WRAL (online), Coe has a court appearance at 2:00 PM ET. No mention of a press conference.
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jnTexas View Post
    don't know for sure but i think the Mom may have been married to her Father at one time. mom's maiden name is Cox. Found her three myspaces and her I think 2 sisters and one brother. But nothing on there at all. I was hoping to see one of the aunts posting on their myspace about the little girl missing. Mom's last login was in April.

ETA: Mom's myspace shows she is a CNA2 I guess some type of nurse.
    Seems odd to have 3 MS pages!
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast