1150 users online (230 members and 920 guests)  

Websleuths News

Help, Question please..

I am trying to revisit an old case that popped in my head today, but for the life of me I cannot find my file on it, or remember the boys name. (I feel awful.) I've googled everything I can think of and still come up with nothing, so I am hoping someone here will remember and point me in the right direction.

He was a teenage boy who wrecked his car and was walking home but was apparently confused about where he was. He was on the phone with his dad and walking home when he was heard saying "oh ****" and the phone died. His dad said something about water at some point- but at my last check they had not found the boy or any clues as to what went wrong, except that when his car was located it was nowhere near where the boy said he was at.

Anyone who can think of his name, please please respond here.

(Mods I understand if this has to be deleted, I was just out of options on how else to try to find his name..)
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 05-07-2011 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Clean up - thread was just asking a question about a case that already is on the board. Unapproved thread
    Not only is another world possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.

-
    Arundhati Roy

Jeff Julian.
    http://footprintsattheriversedge.blo...idge-into.html
    List of men on left side.
    Hope it helps.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

Brandon Swanson

Was it Brandon Swanson out of MN?
    JoeDean

Defender of the defenseless

Thank you, both of you!

It was in fact Brandon Swanson.

My thoughts and prayers continue with his family.
    Not only is another world possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing.

-
    Arundhati Roy