NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Maze. :blowkiss:

My last posts on the last thread were stating that I am not sure yet that Coe was not involved. The spokeswoman at the presser on video stated that they are releasing Coe and dropping charges FOR NOW. I found the "For Now" part to be revealing IMO.

Also, backing this theory.
Remember that LE knew of the surveillance pictures and hotel sighting early Tuesday morning, well before Coe was arrested. I think that's telling also.

JMO, of course.

Yes, please let him not be a TV watcher or a news hound...that would be good, very very good.

(replying to thread #3) Yes nmk, preferably a CAVEMAN who knows nothing of cell pinging, tracking surveillance or any other current investigative techniques :prayer: Please let him also be a constant blackberry user w frequent financial transactions and a GPS unit installed on his car...

:parrot:

This is the wildest case I've followed. Never have I seen these sort of twists and turns. LE (trying not to bash) needs to hire a different spokesperson in Fayetteville, and the one they hire needs to give some actual info to the residents so we can HELP for Gods sakes.. Oh, wait this is NC we're talking about, oh yeah..

This is the wildest case I've followed. Never have I seen these sort of twists and turns. LE (trying not to bash) needs to hire a different spokesperson in Fayetteville, and the one they hire needs to give some actual info to the residents so we can HELP for Gods sakes.. Oh, wait this is NC we're talking about, oh yeah..

Spokespersons only release what LE tells them they can...it isn't her fault, it's the fault of LE that we aren't getting more info.

Can anyone explain how McNeil was picked up back in Cumberland county?

Thank you kellync, I have been wondering the same thing. And what in the name of heck was he driving...was he even driving?

Spokespersons only release what LE tells them they can...it isn't her fault, it's the fault of LE that we aren't getting more info.

I could be wrong, and it wouldn't be the first time that LE has royally messed up. BUT...I'm guessing they have a reason for keeping quiet. And I'm also guessing as I said before that it was not a mistake that Coe was arrested. JMO, as always, and I know many of you disagree.
I am not trying to bash Coe, who is as of this moment, considered cleared of his involvement. I just have a feeling there is A LOT more twists and turns that are not being released yet.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...XLmLUQ69FzCcPLZpmX2SwD9BUOP582?index=0&ned=us

In this article to the right of the page under the picture MAM of it states....

"Mario Andrette McNeill, 29, is seen in a photo provided by the Fayettville, NC Police Dept. Thursday, Nov. 12, 2009"

Does that mean this is the picture taken when he was arrested yesterday? Cause I do not like his expression AT ALL.

That's the pic they were using before he was arrested for this...it simply means that was they picture the sent out of him yesterday. Pic itself is from 2008, I think.

I know, something about her bugs me, she likes this too much IMO Whoever is responsible for feeding her lines should throw some more info out there before they pull the string coming out of her back. Nothing she has said IMO is a real solid piece of info on Shaniya, her mom. etc etc Answer some of our questions LE!!

I could be wrong, and it wouldn't be the first time that LE has royally messed up. BUT...I'm guessing they have a reason for keeping quiet. And I'm also guessing as I said before that it was not a mistake that Coe was arrested. JMO, as always, and I know many of you disagree.
I am not trying to bash Coe, who is as of this moment, considered cleared of his involvement. I just have a feeling there is A LOT more twists and turns that are not being released yet.

Released, I never heard cleared. Just released, for now. But I could have heard wrong...and I could be wrong. I think he knew something, either before or after the fact. But I don't think he was involved in the actual taking.

Thanks Maze. :blowkiss:

My last posts on the last thread were stating that I am not sure yet that Coe was not involved. The spokeswoman at the presser on video stated that they are releasing Coe and dropping charges FOR NOW. I found the "For Now" part to be revealing IMO.

Also, backing this theory.
Remember that LE knew of the surveillance pictures and hotel sighting early Tuesday morning, well before Coe was arrested. I think that's telling also.

JMO, of course.

I didn't hear "for now" - I heard "right now" if I'm listening to the same part of the presser as you...reporter asks are the charges against Coe being dropped & she answers "yes, right now they are". I took that as they are being dropped as we speak.

Maybe you're referring to a different part of the presser tho!

That's the pic they were using before he was arrested for this...it simply means that was they picture the sent out of him yesterday. Pic itself is from 2008, I think.

Yes that is what I understood (from presser last night I think) Photo is from 2008.

:parrot:

I didn't hear "for now" - I heard "right now" if I'm listening to the same part of the presser as you...reporter asks are the charges against Coe being dropped & she answers "yes, right now they are". I took that as they are being dropped as we speak.

Maybe you're referring to a different part of the presser tho!

Thank you, that may have been what I heard...
Slightly off topic...whose bright idea was it to hold the presser outside with the traffic going by...genius move there.

Hi,

Just wanted to let you all know I am checking about the rules on posting to MySpace and FaceBook pages. My understanding is we could post links as long as it was already someone in the media and not a minor but I could be wrong on that. Let's just verify with Tricia before we post. Thanks so much for your patience! I'll let you all know when I find out.

Something was really bothering me about the presser. I had to watch it 4 times to get it. The spokesperson did not make any attempt to ask the public for help or to keep an eye out for Shaniya or to contact LE with any info.

Am I overthinking this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member