1101 users online (235 members and 866 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

MO - Six Mohler family members for child sex crimes, Bates City 2009 #2

Let's continue here.

Thread 1

Salem

http://www.fox4kc.com/wdaf-story-kid...,1591058.story

According to authorities, Kidd was arrested on a tip to the TIPS Hotline. Officials would not go into detail over the circumstances of his arrest or his release, only saying that he is cooperating with the investigation.

I believe it is completely unethical to release the name of a possible suspect until there is solid evidence. This is like a witch hunt and you can bet a defense attorney will be all over this. This man's name is now on the internet associated with a horrible crime forever.

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    I think the police have a case here, it is just a matter of getting their ducks in a row. And they may have to play nicey nice with some suspects to do just that!
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    Anyways. Like I said, it seems like the police have a case, and they need to get there ducks in a row. Playing nicey nice with suspects.

I'm trying to get back on track. I'm still confused. I think Fairy stated that Darrel Mohler was in court yesterday and that the press were incorrect. I'm really confused, sorry. I thought that both Darrel and Merrill Clark were present. Yes or no?

Am I correct that Darrel has now been arrested?

Authorities have identified additional victims and have seven adults in custody.

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/ne...aspx?id=377040

I'm trying to get back on track. I'm still confused. I think Fairy stated that Darrel Mohler was in court yesterday and that the press were incorrect. I'm really confused, sorry. I thought that both Darrel and Merrill Clark were present. Yes or no?

Am I correct that Darrel has now been arrested?

From what I read, the only family member in court was a cousin. Darrell, the brother of Sr, was arrested.
    Last edited by Ada; 11-14-2009 at 01:42 AM.

Darrel Wayne Mohler, 72, of Silver Springs, Fla., was charged in Lafayette County, Mo., with two counts of forcible rape stemming from 1986, according to court documents. He was in custody Friday night at the Marion County Jail in Ocala, Fla., according to Kim Krause with the jail's classifications division

http://www.kctv5.com/news/21610219/detail.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybass0711 View Post
    Anyways. Like I said, it seems like the police have a case, and they need to get there ducks in a row. Playing nicey nice with suspects.
    If Kidd were a suspect, he'd be sitting in the pokey. Police do not play nice with rapists. Detectives bring suspects in for questioning and let me go if they don't have enough evidence. Broadcasting their name prior to questioning is plain wrong and any of us would be outraged if this happened to someone we knew. This is the basis of our justice system.

I believe there were serious crimes committed but one-day arrests will hurt the entire case as the credibility of the police will be questioned.

Authorities have identified additional victims and have seven adults in custody.

Kidd is not in custody any longer.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

Quote Originally Posted by Ada View Post
    From what I read, the only family member in court was a cousin. Darrell, the brother of Sr, was arrested.
    This is what I read also, Ada. But, iirc, Fairy1 had some different information. I was going to ask her for a link or explanation before we were so rudely interrupted.

So... I will ask now - Fairy - was it you that thought the brother was in court and the media mis-reported? If so, could you link the info?

Thanks,

Salem

I have heard of SEVERAL suspects being release. For instance Casey Anthony. She was released, to hang herself. Another that comes to mind is the FLDS folks. Another that comes to mind is the guy that stabbed the college football player in Connecticut. They detained him, then released him, and re arrested him for murder. So it does happen!

I'm surprised that some seem to think Kidd's name should not have been released. Names of POI's have been released in many, many of the cases we follow here. It is not unusual at all.

Salem

They said Kidd was not charged but then they say they have seven in custody. That would HAVE to include KIDD.

They're a little confused, or the media is.

Anyway, it seems as if the case is moving forward.

Let's just see what 'shakes out.'

JMHO
    fran

PS......for now,..............I BELIEVE the victims.

Whose the 7th??? I only count 6.

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast