Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 79

Thread: 2008.07.22 Joyce and Bailey Dickens Interview

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    6,480
    Quote Originally Posted by TorisMom003 View Post
    So the neighbors, who could have very well just happened to hear the fight, decides to talk to LE after they find out that an almost 3 year old child is missing from the home that has been the source of numerous fights, screaming matches, etc and these neighbors are now wrong for trying to do whatever they can to help find said child?!? What kind of sense does that make? If one of my daughters went missing I would welcome anyone that may have anything to add that may help to talk to LE. If my grand-child was missing and I was getting lies from my daughter who was the last person to see my grand-child I would be thankful for any help. In neighborhoods it is not uncommon at all for people to look outside to see what the problem is when a police car shows up at a neighbors house. The Anthony home had more than a couple of calls to the police over the years. The neighbors were bound to notice that something was not right. Kio (a friend of Casey's) went and spoke with someone other than the Anthony's, those people (The Bailey's) notified LE as to what she said. Again, I repeat, an almost 3 year old child was missing at that point!!! The right thing for the neighbors to do is exactly what they did.

    IMO

    There would be more than neighbors to work with; e.g., George did try to commit suicide. And Casey did tell him that they needed to stick together.
    It's not what a man knows that makes him a fool, it's what he does know that ain't so. .... Josh Billings

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bayonne, NJ
    Posts
    331
    I agree! Me and my husband take our kids everywhere. We live in Jersey, so when the weather is nice, we go to 6 flags, boardwalks, carnivals and my kids do not appreciate it. They like going on a couple of rides, but sometimes its better to just take them to the park and save our money. They have more fun there. IMO, trips like Disney, etc. should be after 3 years old. When they will enjoy it more. We went to the turtleback zoo a few weeks ago and my 2 year old just wanted to play in the little park they had. He hardly was interested in the animals. My 4 year old wanted to spend the day looking at an alligator, lol... When we went pumpkin picking, I had more fun then they did. Caylee was still very young to enjoy these things. It's sad she will never be able to experience it now.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kpalma715 For This Useful Post:


  4. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bayonne, NJ
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by cecybeans View Post
    Children's clothes sizes are only approximate and are also not standardized in terms of size (just like adult clothes). My daughter was wearing some items in 2T when she was 3+ years old. Other items I had to buy larger because they ran small. There is no rhyme or reason. Often people have garage sales to get rid of the infant stuff when the child is a toddler, particularly crib sheets. Those items go for good money.
    Same here! Depending on the brand, a lot of things run big or small. My son is over 2 and he still wears 24 months in pants which is big on him.

  5. #54
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,644
    Quote Originally Posted by kpalma715 View Post
    I agree! Me and my husband take our kids everywhere. We live in Jersey, so when the weather is nice, we go to 6 flags, boardwalks, carnivals and my kids do not appreciate it. They like going on a couple of rides, but sometimes its better to just take them to the park and save our money. They have more fun there. IMO, trips like Disney, etc. should be after 3 years old. When they will enjoy it more. We went to the turtleback zoo a few weeks ago and my 2 year old just wanted to play in the little park they had. He hardly was interested in the animals. My 4 year old wanted to spend the day looking at an alligator, lol... When we went pumpkin picking, I had more fun then they did. Caylee was still very young to enjoy these things. It's sad she will never be able to experience it now.

    OT, but had to say, Turtleback Zoo is my personal favorite childhood memory!
    Last edited by Gnatcatcher; 11-19-2009 at 03:27 PM. Reason: bolding

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gnatcatcher For This Useful Post:


  7. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    3,907
    Quote Originally Posted by Wudge View Post
    There would be more than neighbors to work with; e.g., George did try to commit suicide. And Casey did tell him that they needed to stick together.
    George, along with Cindy, cleaned the car as soon as they got it home from the impound lot. George, along with Cindy, knew that something horrible had happened and that Casey had to be involved. George, along with Cindy, has not proven to be a very reliable source of truthful information to LE concerning this case. Casey has proven herself to be a liar. Casey has proven herself to be focused on herself than on her daughter. Casey knows that her parents helped her with the clean-up job on her car so of course Casey will remind George that they "need to stick together". The other people that have been helpful are friends of Casey's. Friends that have been accused by members of the Anthony family of having something to do with what happened to Caylee. Anytime someone speaks out against this family they are slammed in some way. The Anthony family (and some of their supporters) say that they have no business getting involved, that they are suspicious, etc. It appears to me that the ones that should truly be concerned about finding out the truth and getting justice for Caylee are the ones that are trying to cover things up and lie. The ones that never knew Caylee that well appear to be the ones that are wanting justice for her and that includes the neighbors such as The Dicken's.

    IMO
    Last edited by TorisMom003; 11-19-2009 at 03:33 PM. Reason: changing to correct name for neighbors

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to TorisMom003 For This Useful Post:


  9. #56
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bayonne, NJ
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnatcatcher View Post
    OT, but had to say, Turtleback Zoo is my personal favorite childhood memory!
    Me too! I can't wait for my kids to enjoy it, maybe next year, lol... =)

  10. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    12,447
    Quote Originally Posted by TorisMom003 View Post
    So the neighbors, who could have very well just happened to hear the fight, decides to talk to LE after they find out that an almost 3 year old child is missing from the home that has been the source of numerous fights, screaming matches, etc and these neighbors are now wrong for trying to do whatever they can to help find said child?!? What kind of sense does that make? If one of my daughters went missing I would welcome anyone that may have anything to add that may help to talk to LE. If my grand-child was missing and I was getting lies from my daughter who was the last person to see my grand-child I would be thankful for any help. In neighborhoods it is not uncommon at all for people to look outside to see what the problem is when a police car shows up at a neighbors house. The Anthony home had more than a couple of calls to the police over the years. The neighbors were bound to notice that something was not right. Kio (a friend of Casey's) went and spoke with someone other than the Anthony's, those people (The Bailey's) notified LE as to what she said. Again, I repeat, an almost 3 year old child was missing at that point!!! The right thing for the neighbors to do is exactly what they did.

    IMO
    It's a neighbor's duty to call the police if they think there's something amiss in the neighborhood, and if there is something wrong, to offer any information to LE.

    Off-topic, but just last month we had a situation where it was known that the wife was out-of-state visiting friends, while the husband was home alone. When the husband didn't pick up his newspapers two mornings in a row, the neighbor across the street knew something was wrong. 911 was called and the husband was found dead, died of a heart attack - just one example.
    My posts are my opinion..........



  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:


  12. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    onthecouch
    Posts
    11,471
    Quote Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
    I disagree. Casey took Caylee everywhere and is why all her friends knew Caylee. I can understand why Casey isn't in all the pics since Casey took the pics. Cindy George and Casey all had their own car seats. Cindy took Caylee to see her father for Fathers day. I think they took very good care of Caylee. I don't think throwing George and Cindy under the bus is going to fly to well with a jury that wants to hear the truth. There is plenty of evidence in the house pics to show me that Caylee lived under very favorable conditions. This is my opinion only.
    BBM
    That is an ironic sentence. GA and CA have thrown their own selves under the bus imo by doing exactly the opposite (they never tell the truth) of what a jury wants to know - THE TRUTH. I don't believe a word they say because of THEM - it has nothing to do with what the Dickens said. The fact that the Dickens said what they did about CA early on, before I "knew" her, only strengthens my suspicious feelings about her and her motives.

    I don't think a child feels our love by the number of outings we provide them - not at two/three anyway. What I think though is that it's usually natural for parents to want to share outings with their children that delight them. We take them to the Merry-Go-Round so that we can see them smile and laugh during an activity and observe their joy while they experience it. If a child is fed, safe and paid attention to though, they don't really know the difference imo. Heck I rode in a car for over 900 miles with an 18 month old to see Mickey Mouse and stood in line with my cutie who, of course, made a dirty diaper right then (someone saved our place while I took care of it). He doesn't remember that but it amuses me that I did that. The point I'm making is that, the child may not know the difference at that young of an age, but it's weird imo that the grownups would not delight in doing those activities with the child. Also to introduce playmates would seem natural to me and they didn't do much of that. Between two and three years old I think a child would like to have playdates with other children which is how they begin to learn to play and to share (or not) and to do kid stuff. The whole family seems rather selfish to me when it comes to thinking of what might be best for the other guy versus what they want to do/give.

    I would never in a million years - no matter how young and dumb I was - put my daughter in a bed with a virtual stranger for any reason. Doesn't matter if I was there or not - that is/was just plain wrong and very bad judgement imo. What on earth? Talk about confusing a poor little girl and setting her up to have no boundaries just like KC never had. Which is why it gets complicated imo. Which takes us right back to who KC's parents are.

  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:


  14. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    6,480
    Quote Originally Posted by TorisMom003 View Post
    George, along with Cindy, cleaned the car as soon as they got it home from the impound lot. George, along with Cindy, knew that something horrible had happened and that Casey had to be involved. George, along with Cindy, has not proven to be a very reliable source of truthful information to LE concerning this case. Casey has proven herself to be a liar. Casey has proven herself to be focused on herself than on her daughter. Casey knows that her parents helped her with the clean-up job on her car so of course Casey will remind George that they "need to stick together". The other people that have been helpful are friends of Casey's. Friends that have been accused by members of the Anthony family of having something to do with what happened to Caylee. Anytime someone speaks out against this family they are slammed in some way. The Anthony family (and some of their supporters) say that they have no business getting involved, that they are suspicious, etc. It appears to me that the ones that should truly be concerned about finding out the truth and getting justice for Caylee are the ones that are trying to cover things up and lie. The ones that never knew Caylee that well appear to be the ones that are wanting justice for her and that includes the neighbors such as The Dicken's.

    IMO

    In a complicity or an accessory-after-the-fact defense where evidence suggests others could be involved or be part of a cover-up and no physical evidence links the defendant to the alleged crime, such a defense would not be outlandish (not a twinkie defense). And more than a few things in your post would aid such a defense.
    It's not what a man knows that makes him a fool, it's what he does know that ain't so. .... Josh Billings

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9,077
    Actually, anyone who tells the TRUTH about the Anthonys is throwing them under the bus . One leads to the other.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:


  17. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    3,907
    Quote Originally Posted by Wudge View Post
    In a complicity or an accessory-after-the-fact defense where evidence suggests others could be involved or be part of a cover-up and no physical evidence links the defendant to the alleged crime, such a defense would not be outlandish (not a twinkie defense). And more than a few things in your post would aid such a defense.
    So then are you saying that George and Cindy should be charged? Or could be charged? Or are you referring to the friends that I said have been helpful? And as far as I know we do not have all of the evidence before us yet to determine if there is any physical evidence linking the defendant to the crime.

  18. #62
    whiteangora's Avatar
    whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,778
    Quote Originally Posted by missmybaby View Post
    The Dicken's surely did throw the A's under the bus, IMO they evidently heard KC and CA having verbal interactions, I actually had the feeling they may have gone out of their way to listen if the opportunity presented. (not accusing them of doing anything wrong, or even exaggerating, but there is certainly no love lost between the families...) it just seemed a little catty when they were describing the sale of Caylee's out grown clothes. Were they thinking it would have been better to hold on to all those items?

    They are friends of Kiomarie, they believed her
    when she said Cindy doesn't like Hispanic's. (another thing we've seen no proof of and could have been another KC un-truth)


    Caylee was 2!!!

    sorry, slightly OT but on topic of what you are arguing about.

    2
    year olds are quickly overwhelmed at a park like
    Disneyland!! She should have had her whole life ahead of her to do
    Disney, Universal etc!!

    It didn't sound to me like KC had been doing much of anything with Caylee except when she had a boyfriend, then she dragged her around. (While Cindy worked and Zany was unavailable -)

    Her old friends, even the guys at the tat parlor said they hadn't seen Caylee since her 2nd BDay or before. Most of her friends said the same. KC had spent a few months with Ricardo, they didn't go out; I don't think he could remember 1 time where they went somewhere except for food ie; movies, theme park, etc.. they simply hung out at his house.

    School/church carnivals, McD's play-park, are much closer to being the right speed for a two year old. Jesse G was asked where would Caylee be the happiest, his answer was right here at home, playing with her little toys, her little house. Or the park.

    The A's were in the middle of financial collapse when all this went down. Those theme parks are very costly, (CA spent $10.00 parking the day she went to Universal) granted if KC was actually employed there, she would have had 10 free trips a year to share with friends and family... But food, extras all add up, a lot of money to blow when a) you can't afford it, b) you are totting a 2 yr old, who would rather be at home... :mears:





    I doubt that the Dickens had to strain their ears very much to hear those 2 (Cindy&Casey) going at each other.
    No one really knows for sure exactly how Cindy feels towards Hispanics, so that is up in the air.
    Caylee was practically 3 and she should have had some children at her birthday party instead of just Casey's friends all boozing it up.
    Yes, Casey took Caylee to Ricardos, even letting her child sleep in the same bed with him, guess that's ok too?
    When I lived in FL, I began taking my kids to DW at age 2, they loved it and we took tons of pictures. We have seen no pictures of Caylee anywhere having FUN! Of course she loved playing at home because that is all she knew.
    If the A's were in the middle of financial collapse it sure wasn't obvious by Cindy's spending habits, (see receipts from June-08).
    IMO, Caylee was a possession lavished with toys and clothes, but had no normal childhood in a real sense.
    Last edited by whiteangora; 11-19-2009 at 04:24 PM. Reason: corrected date
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf





  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to whiteangora For This Useful Post:


  20. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    65
    When I was growing up we had a neighbor with 3 teenage daughters and a teenage son. If my family called the police everytime a fight broke out with one of the daughters and the mother they would have been there on a daily basis.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to wendypi For This Useful Post:


  22. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    onthecouch
    Posts
    11,471
    Quote Originally Posted by cecybeans View Post
    We are all just venting here - I don't think for a minute that anyone is suggesting throwing the grandparents under a bus during the trial. It is certainly irrelevant to the case. The pictures tell us that Caylee was spared nothing material but they do not prove the quality of life she had emotionally. I would think that three adults who admittedly screamed at each other (CA's line to coworkers that KC was now yelling at GA more than she did), certainly enough for neighbors to overhear on quite a few occasions, make me think that a lot of things in that family were window dressing.
    Yes that's what bugs me so much - a lot of families fight, some louder than others - but they makeup and don't end up killing each other. But the A's try to act like "what?, we're perfect - never any fights." Then, it turns out, this is contrary to other peoples' testimonies.

    Quiet families can have big problems going on too - it's not about that - it's about BEING HONEST ABOUT WHAT WAS GOING ON AT THE TIME even if it is embarrassing. We all have embarrassing in our lives (I think anyway). When I was a teenager, I ran down my street with my mom chasing after me because she was trying to ground me. Imagine her horror. Neither of us can even remember what that was about exactly but, at the time, it felt like the end of the world to her. She didn't deserve that from me; I was acting like a brat. I've since made it up to her.

    If the A's had not been caught in so many lies, noone would be thinking ill of them today imo.

  23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:


  24. #65
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    6,480
    Quote Originally Posted by TorisMom003 View Post
    So then are you saying that George and Cindy should be charged? Or could be charged? Or are you referring to the friends that I said have been helpful? And as far as I know we do not have all of the evidence before us yet to determine if there is any physical evidence linking the defendant to the crime.
    No. I was just playing off the other poster as regards their noting the possibility of throwing someone under the bus, and that is certainly not inconceivable.

    No one knows the circumstances of Caylee's death. And if Casey's attorneys were to adopt such a defense -- in whole or in part -- the Judge would likely be forced to instruct the jury on a non-included lesser offense. And they would also likely be further required to instruct the jury that it must acquit Casey if Casey were to be found guilty of that lesser offense.
    Last edited by Wudge; 11-19-2009 at 04:12 PM.
    It's not what a man knows that makes him a fool, it's what he does know that ain't so. .... Josh Billings

  25. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    onthecouch
    Posts
    11,471
    Quote Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
    I think those pics are probably being held in fear of the media using them to make another circus. I am sure the family has a lot of those pics.
    If they do, they should release them then. They are all about promoting their own positive image to the world. Pictures like these may actually help their case (not Casey's). I admit that they are on trial in my own mind. I can't help it; I don't trust them. Something is not right with their stories - neither GA or CA - neither one. Something is just not right.

    What would be their reason for keeping pictures like these under wraps?

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:


  27. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    onthecouch
    Posts
    11,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Daylight/1257 View Post
    I keep thinking that CA sees an out and really won't have to divorce GA. All she has to do is throw him under the bus and she gets to keep it all for herself. House, book deals, everything. Even DC.

    It's sort of a toss up to see which one of them gets their throwing arm warmed up first.

    Sad end to what must have at one time been a loving family. The D family seems to think CA is the monster, but who can tell at this point?
    Well I wish someone would start swinging so we could get to the bottom of the woven web.
    Last edited by Woe.be.gone; 11-19-2009 at 04:24 PM.

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:


  29. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    onthecouch
    Posts
    11,471
    Quote Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
    I was refferring to the Bailey's throwing Ga and Ca under the bus. Staying on topic here. Their interview according this thread was July 22 08. We all know a lot more now, but at that point 7 days after the police got involved, the Bailey's went out of there way to bad mouth the Anthony's. I would not do such a thing. I think most people would not do such a thing. btw Did all the neighbors do this?
    I agree that they were not shy about expressing their opinions - especially Mr. D.
    By the way, do we know where they live? Is it the house right next door to the A's or several houses down the block?
    Plus I'd be interested to know if they even knew the A's personally or not. I tend NOT to get too worked up over people I don't even know or I'd be mad all the time!

  30. #69
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    onthecouch
    Posts
    11,471
    Quote Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
    I think this is exactly what the defense wants. They want the neighbors to throw GA and CA under the bus. And if you are falling for this, you are playing right into their hands. This is prolly why it took so long to see this interview. I am not even sure where it came out in discovery or even if it did come out in discovery. The LE do not like these kind of statements because it points away from Casey.
    I have formulated my opinion about the A's without the Dickens help. That said, I want to know the truth and if asking questions upsets LE (which I doubt it does) then sobeit.

    The situation points to KC - but there is a lot of other weird stuff going on here imo. I hope we get to find out why.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:


  32. #70
    wonders's Avatar
    wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Here There and Everywhere
    Posts
    3,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post
    If they do, they should release them then. They are all about promoting their own positive image to the world. Pictures like these may actually help their case (not Casey's). I admit that they are on trial in my own mind. I can't help it; I don't trust them. Something is not right with their stories - neither GA or CA - neither one. Something is just not right.

    What would be their reason for keeping pictures like these under wraps?
    I think if there are pic's like this the A's would have sold them by now or are waiting to sell them.

    I think the Dickens' are down to earth people who just wanted to help find Caylee. If I were the Dickens' and Kio had told me the same thing I would have been dialing the police before Kio even left my house. I could care less about KC or the A's and YES I would throw the lot of them under the bus as I would anyone if I had that kind of information to share with the police.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

  33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:


  34. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    onthecouch
    Posts
    11,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Horace Finklestein View Post
    Furthermore, to the topic - The Dickens and the other neighbors have absolutely no reason on Earth to lie or say anything untrue to about the situation. Talk about 'falling into their hands' - good lord that is so backwards! We'd be falling into the Anthony's trap to believe that not only the OCSO LE, FBI, Media, and casey's friends and extended family, Zanny, Casey's high school teachers were plotting against her and out to get her for no reason, now some people want to add the neighbors to this list? She must be the most persecuted person on the planet! What luck!
    Snipped bm - If we are to be totally honest, the Dickens were egged on by Kio. She had already filled their heads with her opinions for some reason - just saying. There is no way to know how the Dickens would have sounded regarding the A's if they had not already been "versed". moo.

    Fair is fair.

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:


  36. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    onthecouch
    Posts
    11,471
    Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    It sounds to me that the Anthonys fear this man- he is privy to a lot of information about them that they would rather not be made public- including his conversation with Kio where she remarked that Caylee was most likely dumped over by the school - Casey's old habits let her down yet again. His testimony would really be worth watching.
    Isn't his testimony based on hearsay? Kio's?

    I'm a little confused here. I think LE went to talk to the Dickens after they found out that Kio had been there - no?

    Mr. Dickens sounded like a blue-collar LP (cowboy) to me (no offense but that's my sense of humor). He was grandstanding. I wouldn't put much weight into what he said quite honestly. Plus I didn't appreciate that he kept rolling over his wife's words. Talk about opposites - she's all sweet and demure and he's all bold and boisterous. It was funny but carried little weight imo. (Any of us can say anything about anyone - we all hear/see it differently.)
    Last edited by Woe.be.gone; 11-19-2009 at 08:57 PM. Reason: correction

  37. #73
    Eidetic's Avatar
    Eidetic is offline Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they tell you every day.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Meeting with spiritual advisors and therapists
    Posts
    3,078
    Quote Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
    I disagree. Casey took Caylee everywhere and is why all her friends knew Caylee. I can understand why Casey isn't in all the pics since Casey took the pics. Cindy George and Casey all had their own car seats. Cindy took Caylee to see her father for Fathers day. I think they took very good care of Caylee. I don't think throwing George and Cindy under the bus is going to fly to well with a jury that wants to hear the truth. There is plenty of evidence in the house pics to show me that Caylee lived under very favorable conditions. This is my opinion only.
    You are entitled to your opinion, of course. It is my opinion that Casey probably only had Caylee in many of those circumstances because she simply did not have a babysitter during the day.
    Casey used Caylee as a prop, that is why there are so many pictures of the two of them where Casey held the camera out and plastered the plastic smile.

    Besides other friends and family, I am always taking pictures of my sister with her kids when she is not expecting it. I try capturing those spontaneous loving moments and the beautiful bond between mother and children.
    When she sweeps their hair back, looks at them lovingly, when they are being tickled or the babies come up behind her and hug her...

    The ones Casey staged were down right creepy. It seemed she didn't have many other people taking pictures of her with her daughter. But I am sure if and when the camera came out, were the few times Caylee got interaction from her mom. All for show.

    Like the one video we have seen of Casey balancing Caylee on her shins and George and Cindy are discussing the cameras video mode. "We're going to be all over the camera, we both are!"
    It was extremely transparent and phony. It was clear both mother and child were not sure how to play with one another. Look at the way Caylee looks at her, to me it is almost disbelief.
    Casey even sort of loosens her grip and let's Caylee roll off of her lap and onto the floor when she's done playing with her, as wipes her face she says "I need to.." and the video cuts out.

    She surrounded herself for short periods of time with those she could fool with that phony exterior. That happened to be mostly other party kids who are so into themselves as well, they wouldn't notice that little but extremely important something missing. JMO
    Last edited by Eidetic; 11-19-2009 at 06:47 PM.

    "She's safe. She's in God's loving arms. In a lot of ways, I'm content by the fact that she will never have to have her heart broken, or see the constant negativity that our society breeds -nor will she ever be abused or taken advantage of." -Casey Anthony
    "They just want Caylee back, that's all they're worried about right now,"- Casey Anthony

    "I'm so angry and disappointed in our country's legal system, it makes me sick." -Casey Anthony
    "I guess you could say I am living for free off the kindness of strangers." -Casey Anthony
    "(Both of my parents are) not working, still, and yet, have the means to travel all over the country and don't feel that they have to explain where or why. Odd, right? -Casey Anthony

    I am so sorry Caylee.

  38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eidetic For This Useful Post:


  39. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post
    I agree that they were not shy about expressing their opinions - especially Mr. D.
    By the way, do we know where they live? Is it the house right next door to the A's or several houses down the block?
    Plus I'd be interested to know if they even knew the A's personally or not. I tend NOT to get too worked up over people I don't even know or I'd be mad all the time!
    The Dickens live at 4913 Hopespring.
    Mr Dickens sounds like a one man Neighborhood Watch. He doesn't seem to miss much that goes on.

  40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:


  41. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post
    Isn't his testimony based on hearsay? Kio's?

    I'm a little confused here. I think LE went to talk to the Dickens after they found out that Kio had been there - no?

    Mr. Dickens sounded like a blue-collar JP (cowboy) to me (no offense but that's my sense of humor). He was grandstanding. I wouldn't put much weight into what he said quite honestly. Plus I didn't appreciate that he kept rolling over his wife's words. Talk about opposites - she's all sweet and demure and he's all bold and boisterous. It was funny but carried little weight imo. (Any of us can say anything about anyone - we all hear/see it differently.)
    He got on the phone pronto and told LE some good information (Kio and the area by the school) and some details of the Anthony family dynamic.. I don't think it was just his opinion at the time,as what he said has been found to be true. He was doing his civic duty, with a flourish.

  42. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2008.07.30 Ryan P interview
    By ibyoungr in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 01:42 AM
  2. 2008.10.14 Tony L Interview w/LE
    By EmMomma in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 222
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 10:08 PM
  3. 2008.07.23 Amy H. Interview
    By Patty G in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 473
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 11:39 AM
  4. 2008.09.15 - Nathaniel L. Interview
    By chckmate22 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 04:18 PM
  5. 2008.07.24 Brittany S. Interview Only
    By Patty G in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 07:27 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •