Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
    I disagree. Casey took Caylee everywhere and is why all her friends knew Caylee. I can understand why Casey isn't in all the pics since Casey took the pics. Cindy George and Casey all had their own car seats. Cindy took Caylee to see her father for Fathers day. I think they took very good care of Caylee. I don't think throwing George and Cindy under the bus is going to fly to well with a jury that wants to hear the truth. There is plenty of evidence in the house pics to show me that Caylee lived under very favorable conditions. This is my opinion only.
    We are all just venting here - I don't think for a minute that anyone is suggesting throwing the grandparents under a bus during the trial. It is certainly irrelevant to the case. The pictures tell us that Caylee was spared nothing material but they do not prove the quality of life she had emotionally. I would think that three adults who admittedly screamed at each other (CA's line to coworkers that KC was now yelling at GA more than she did), certainly enough for neighbors to overhear on quite a few occasions, make me think that a lot of things in that family were window dressing.
    "Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices" - Voltaire

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cecybeans For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Imbackon View Post
    I'm not bothering to find the link for you, but have you even read any of the depositions? NO, George Anthony and Cindy Anthony did not take Caylee out to many places. They were asked pointedly in their depositions even.

This little girl was nothing more than a tag along for Casey I'm sorry to say. There were no special outings with this child for the purpose of HER enjoyment .
    Btw, do you know what throwing under the bus even means? I AM NOT THROWING GA AND CA 'UNDER THE BUS'.

Show me the photo's of Caylee on the kiddie rides, at the beach, in the park.

p.s A TRIP ALONG WITH GRANDMA TO THE GROCERY STORE doesn't count
    I think those pics are probably being held in fear of the media using them to make another circus. I am sure the family has a lot of those pics.

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    AS much as Casey liked to take photos wouldn't you think that somewhere in there she would have taken a photo of Caylee with her Nanny?
    Right. I would think a "10" would love having her photo taken. And KC would certainly love to impress everyone on Facebook/Myspace with pics of the "beautiful people" she hangs with.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to knt For This Useful Post:

I keep thinking that CA sees an out and really won't have to divorce GA. All she has to do is throw him under the bus and she gets to keep it all for herself. House, book deals, everything. Even DC.

It's sort of a toss up to see which one of them gets their throwing arm warmed up first.

Sad end to what must have at one time been a loving family. The D family seems to think CA is the monster, but who can tell at this point?

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daylight/1257 For This Useful Post:

I was refferring to the Bailey's throwing Ga and Ca under the bus. Staying on topic here. Their interview according this thread was July 22 08. We all know a lot more now, but at that point 7 days after the police got involved, the Bailey's went out of there way to bad mouth the Anthony's. I would not do such a thing. I think most people would not do such a thing. btw Did all the neighbors do this?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to notthatsmart For This Useful Post:

I think this is exactly what the defense wants. They want the neighbors to throw GA and CA under the bus. And if you are falling for this, you are playing right into their hands. This is prolly why it took so long to see this interview. I am not even sure where it came out in discovery or even if it did come out in discovery. The LE do not like these kind of statements because it points away from Casey.

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    I think those pics are probably being held in fear of the media using them to make another circus. I am sure the family has a lot of those pics.
    bbm
    And I am sure if any such pictures existed that Cindy would be flaunting them all over the media to show "how much they loved Caylee" and how they took her to every attraction available.
    The only place Casey took her was to drunken parties and into the beds of her boyfriends. I don't recall C or G ever mentioning taking her to any child oriented destinations.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to whiteangora For This Useful Post:

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    I was refferring to the Bailey's throwing Ga and Ca under the bus. Staying on topic here. Their interview according this thread was July 22 08. We all know a lot more now, but at that point 7 days after the police got involved, the Bailey's went out of there way to bad mouth the Anthony's. I would not do such a thing. I think most people would not do such a thing. btw Did all the neighbors do this?
    Just knowing that NO neighbors have come forward to say anything nice about the Anthonys speaks volumes. They have no friends and it's easy to see why.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to whiteangora For This Useful Post:

Are you saying that Casey's defense team wants GA and CA thrown under the bus? Is this your opinion or do you know that for a fact?
    The Dickens interview has been on You tube for months- I saw it early summer.
    I just posted it here last week- I thought it was something everyone had seen or I would have done it way back. It is enlightening information from someone who has no axe to grind. We know the Anthonys had called 911 to their happy home several times, so I think the neighbors have probably had a lot to say over the years. Add to the Dickens comments the ones that Mrs Burner had said to them . Are they all wrong or just part of the whole conspiracy( Casey's friends, their neighbors, LE, SA,media) to throw the entire Anthony family under the bus ?

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

I would love nothing better than to throw the Anthonys under the bus. If any suspicion were on them they'd roll on Casey in a second IMO.
    Problem is UNLIKE THE ANTHONYS and OTHERS I cannot in good conscience point blame towards innocents in an effort to deflect blame from the real perpetrator.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Imbackon For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    AS much as Casey liked to take photos wouldn't you think that somewhere in there she would have taken a photo of Caylee with her Nanny?
    And there's no pictures of Caylee playing with "Zack" or any friends.

And no where is there any pictures of Caylee helping her mother decorate the Christmas tree, sitting on Santa's lap at the mall, or of Caylee with the family celebrating Thanksgiving, or a family member's birthday, or a 4th of July celebration. There's no pictures of Caylee swinging on a swing or playing on playground equipment at the park with other children. The Anthonys live in Orlando, home to Disney World.......there's no pictures of Caylee at Disney World.

Caylee was almost three-years-old when she died. Yet.......there's nothing, no pictures of family celebrations with Caylee surrounded by family. Where are the pictures of Caylee with her great-grandmother, Shirley? Where are the pictures of Caylee with her great-grandparents or great aunts and uncles on George's side of the family? Why was Caylee's 2nd birthday party only attended by Casey's friends..........where's the extended family? Wasn't Caylee's great-grandparents and other family members invited? Where are Caylee's playmates?

Is the Anthony family so dysfunctional that they've cut off all their family outside those in their immediate household?
    My posts are my opinion..........

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:

I disagree. Casey took Caylee everywhere and is why all her friends knew Caylee. I can understand why Casey isn't in all the pics since Casey took the pics. Cindy George and Casey all had their own car seats. Cindy took Caylee to see her father for Fathers day. I think they took very good care of Caylee. I don't think throwing George and Cindy under the bus is going to fly to well with a jury that wants to hear the truth. There is plenty of evidence in the house pics to show me that Caylee lived under very favorable conditions. This is my opinion only.
    I remember seeing caylee at her second b-day party with all adults and liquor being served and the cake smashing incident with kc &ca. Caylee & kc at the beach when caylee was little in a pink one piece and a wet pull up while kc was in a bikini in front of a hotel. Caylee at another grown up party holding a football holding her mother's hand walking rather fast going god knows where, maybe time for a diaper change. No other kids her age to play with and kc not looking happy. Then the beer wench party with poor caylee in sunglasses and beads with a candy necklace around her neck that looks like it was waaaay past her bedtime and the adults doing heaven knows what. There were no other children to play with. What I have not seen are pictures of Caylee having a character breakfast at Disney with snow white & Cinderella. Giving mickey & Minnie mouse a hug with her mickey ears on. I have not seen a picture of her riding the tea cups or its a small world ride. Sea world and shamoo is just down the road from the A's. There are water parks not only in Disney but on International drive that they could have taken her too. The animals at Disney make for a pleasant day trip or even riding the monorail and going to the petting zoo. I think children 2 and under are free so even with out kc's work discount they could have taken her to multiple attractions for very little cost. The A's have shared every aspect of the life and times of kc & caylee. The abundance of activities that are available in Orlando would boggle the outsiders mind,yet all we see of pictures of Caylee are in the A's backyard, house,or on of kc's friends house parties. I have a feeling that Caylee was not the priority that the A's would have us believe that she was. Why do I believe that. Because they would have noticed her missing before 31 days!!!

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sdavidson11 For This Useful Post:

I think this is exactly what the defense wants. They want the neighbors to throw GA and CA under the bus. And if you are falling for this, you are playing right into their hands. This is prolly why it took so long to see this interview. I am not even sure where it came out in discovery or even if it did come out in discovery. The LE do not like these kind of statements because it points away from Casey.
    The neighbors pointed out that CA was controlling. The same info given by countless others. They pointed out that CA was not liked. The same impression countless others have had after watching CA throughout this case. Doesn't point away from Casey in the least. Doesn't throw CA and GA under the bus in the least. Just adds credibility to all the others interviewed with consistent information. I saw this video a long while back. It wasn't held back from being released.

IMO

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to knt For This Useful Post:

Apparently none of the neighbors had anything good to say about the Anthony family.

I don't think the Baileys went out of their way to "bad mouth" the Anthonys. They pretty much hit the nail on the head. They weren't buying the "Caylee is missing" story. They pretty much believed that Caylee was probably deceased, and were passing on to the police what Kio told them about where Casey might bury the body. As it turns out, they were correct - Caylee was deceased and her remains were found in the general area where Kio felt they might be.

They also had a good handle on Casey's partying and numerous boyfriends, Cindy's controlling behavior, and George not being able to keep a job. These are all things that later proved to be true.
    My posts are my opinion..........

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:

The neighbors were throwing out everything and anything they could think of, the way you should, because you never know what might be of help to LE. They weren't being calculating, careful, manipulative, they had no agenda. That's how Caylee's family should have acted.

IMO
    Last edited by knt; 11-16-2009 at 05:32 PM.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to knt For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast