914 users online (160 members and 754 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

CA - Zoelina, 23, & Jashon Williams, 17 mos, Oakland, Nov 2009

Divers Search for Missing Infant in California Lake

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...est=latestnews
    Last edited by SuziQ; 11-15-2009 at 02:19 AM.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-...nclick_check=1

Divers were at Aquatic Park this morning probing the waters for the missing 8-month-old son of a 23-year-old Oakland woman found slain at the park Friday morning, authorities said.
    Jashon Williams was reported missing to Oakland police early today by relatives of Zoelina Williams, who was found beaten and shot to death about 4 a.m. Friday at the park.

More at link

At the below link there are two pics. One of Jashon and another showing how close to the water mom's body was found.

http://cbs5.com/crime/aquatic.park.body.2.1312282.html
    Last edited by SuziQ; 11-14-2009 at 05:15 PM.

What a beautiful little guy. Please let him be safe somewhere and not in the water
    Happy New Years

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Shortly after 1 p.m. Friday, police arrested a suspect, 38-year-old Oakland resident Curtis Martin III. However Jashon Williams is still missing, and believed to be at risk, according to Oakland police.

A good example as to why there should be no plea bargains. This guy got out and has turned around and done the same thing again.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/ci_1...ce=most_viewed

(snip)
    Martin has a criminal record dating back to the early 1990s.
    In February 1994, Martin was arrested in the beating death of 3-year-old Devin Brewer, of Oakland, the son of his girlfriend at the time. The child died at an Oakland hospital the day after Martin took him for a haircut and returned him bruised and swollen.
    Martin claimed the boy had fallen at the park.
    He originally was charged with murder but was allowed to plead no contest to voluntary manslaughter in exchange for 11 years in prison, authorities confirmed Friday. He was out of prison by 2000 because he was given credit for time served.

In 2008, he was arrested for violating a court order to prevent domestic violence. He was never prosecuted.
    At the time of the boy's slaying, Martin was on parole for robbery and previously was convicted of armed robbery, burglary and weapons violations.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    A good example as to why there should be no plea bargains. This guy got out and has turned around and done the same thing again.

(snip)
    In February 1994, Martin was arrested in the beating death of 3-year-old Devin Brewer, of Oakland, the son of his girlfriend at the time. The child died at an Oakland hospital the day after Martin took him for a haircut and returned him bruised and swollen.
    He originally was charged with murder but was allowed to plead no contest to voluntary manslaughter in exchange for 11 years in prison, authorities confirmed Friday. He was out of prison by 2000 because he was given credit for time served.

In 2008, he was arrested for violating a court order to prevent domestic violence. He was never prosecuted.
    At the time of the boy's slaying, Martin was on parole for robbery and previously was convicted of armed robbery, burglary and weapons violations.
    SuziQ i completely agree with you. They need to lock them up for life.
    While he was in prison, he probably stewed about it, refused to take responsibility and blamed it on his girlfriend, children, and that anger grew while he was in lock up. I think it happens to many of them. When they get out, mentally they pick up where they left off and they go after them again.
    "The cure for crime is not the electric chair, but the high chair."

-J. Edgar Hoover

(snip)

my heart sunk when I read your post, SuziQ....this is just sickening that these POS animals can kill little ones & wreak havoc in general -- and still walk the streets!!!

I pray that little Jashon is found safe soon.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

I am in a really bad place today where kids are concerned. Fed up and disgusted is what I am about what happens to children.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    I am in a really bad place today where kids are concerned. Fed up and disgusted is what I am about what happens to children.
    me too.

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    me too.
    My son is on xbox live with his friends and they are all razzing him about eating an apple over his mike. I guess it was a bit loud. Omg, had me laughing so hard. How can anyone hurt children that bring so much joy? Kids should be doing kids stuff and having fun and not this carp we keep hearing about.

My son is on xbox live with his friends and they are all razzing him about eating an apple over his mike. I guess it was a bit loud. Omg, had me laughing so hard. How can anyone hurt children that bring so much joy? Kids should be doing kids stuff and having fun and not this carp we keep hearing about.
    Sometimes i wonder if predators look for children via xbox live or PS2 live online.
    I used to play Socom online via PS2 and ethernet and there was a guy on there who was asking a young girl questions and me and a couple other guys jumped on him about being a perv and threatening to report him so he backed off her.
    If you have the headset you can hear everyone talking.
    As long as the kids don't give out any personal info, they are safe!
    "The cure for crime is not the electric chair, but the high chair."

-J. Edgar Hoover

Me three.

updated at 5:15pst
    raw video of lake/diver

Jashon is 17 months old.
    He is able to walk and talk.
    He is the age of my great granddaughter.

I want to think that maybe he was just left there
    and he wandered away,
    but
    with the background posted of the man arrested,
    the police are probably correct in searching that lake.
    So sad to say.

Prayer for Jashon.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast