Reaction score
Let's continue here guys.

Salem

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91560"]Thread 5[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91517"]Thread 4[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91492"]Thread 3[/ame]

Thread 2

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91371"]Thread 1[/ame]

Think about this. If the hotel clerk had never recognized Shaniya, the mother would still be free, Coe would be a suspect but eventually freed and that would be the end of it. Thank God for the hotel clerk. This may really be the start of something bigger than imagined. With the cameras in parking lots, hotel and who knows where, they may be able to apprehend these scumbags and not only find Shaniya but find others in the system. Please God let it work out that way.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4434929&postcount=622"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC- Amber Alert issued Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #5[/ame]

message I left back on thread, for nurse to answer

thak you Salem for the new thread. Might I add that I am so pi$$d right now that I cannot complete a cogent sentence. I will be back later when I can.

As helpless as I'm feeling right now, I can only imagine how her dad feels. Not knowing where she is at, what she is going through, what she is thinking...
horrible, just plain horrible.

thak you Salem for the new thread. Might I add that I am so pi$$d right now that I cannot complete a cogent sentence. I will be back later when I can.

NURSE please don't go yet, answer above ?? for me, please!

I was reading a post on the now-closed thread about the penalty in NC for human trafficking. I don't know the answer but the post led to a question I have ~ couldn't she be charged with a FEDERAL crime also? It's highly unlikely Shaniya is still here in NC. MOO

Thanks Salem, I wanted to bring this prayer to the new thread too, I think its beautiful.

Originally Posted by not_my_kids
Please Lord, I come before you again. This time to ask you to spare Shaniya from the pain and torture that she is likely to be facing, to guide the various agencies that are searching for her. May Shaniya be protected as Daniel was, for she is surely among the lions now. Please bring her home, so that she can be treasured and loved and kept in safety. Give her father and those that love her the strength to cope under this terrible revelation. Take this heartwrenching occurrence and turn it into a force for change, a positive force for Shaniya and others, as only you can do.
Amen.

Dad had a 1 night stand with monster, did he have a DNA that Shaniya was his?
Was monster a prostitute then and didn't, never wanted SHANIYA AND HE DID?
but he didn't even know her and gave baby back to her 3 weeks ago............
and didn't monster mom just start having an affair with COE 3 weeks ago?
and moved to mh 3 months ago???

I think my blood pressure just blew the roof. All you have to do is read through the WS website and see that there are plenty of evil so*s out there who would pay plenty for a small child. If they are ever caught, there seems to always be a liberal-minded pedophile on the bench who just gives them a slap on the wrist and they get out in a couple of years and start raping children all over again. You can also read on WS thread where plenty of people think this is an illness and the predator can't help themselves and thus shouldn't be held accountable for their actions since they can't control their actions. This explanation, IMO is just as wrong as the pedaphile judge who lets the perp so free. People in this country need to insist that mandatory sentences and mandatory death sentences be put on child predators. The children need for someone to stand up for them. It will be interesting to see just what happens to the criminals in this horrible case.

Ah Geeze
Antoinette mother defending her, saying she's a "good mother"
WRAL

What can WE do?? I feel helpless to do anything. I put her info on my facebook. Is there anything else productive we can do???

Yes, it seems Mrs. Davis was very busy about 3 weeks ago.
Hmmmm... Thank you Passionflower.

(Quote button is temporarily out of service. )

As helpless as I'm feeling right now, I can only imagine how her dad feels. Not knowing where she is at, what she is going through, what she is thinking...
horrible, just plain horrible.

...remembering the last time you saw her, the last time she said "I love you, daddy", the last little kiss and hug, the last thing you remember her saying with her sweet little voice.....I can't think anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie