1402 users online (270 members and 1132 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #8

A prayer for Shaniya until she is safely home...

Originally Posted by not_my_kids

Please Lord, I come before you again. This time to ask you to spare Shaniya from the pain and torture that she is likely to be facing, to guide the various agencies that are searching for her. May Shaniya be protected as Daniel was, for she is surely among the lions now. Please bring her home, so that she can be treasured and loved and kept in safety. Give her father and those that love her the strength to cope under this terrible revelation. Take this heartwrenching occurrence and turn it into a force for change, a positive force for Shaniya and others, as only you can do.
    Amen.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91371"]#1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91492"]#3[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91517"]#4[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91560"]#5[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91581"]#6[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91600"]#7[/ame]

Please continue...

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    I can't get video's please someone tell us what the news says. Thanks

I don't think Shaniya is deceased

Am not getting vibes that Shaniya is dead and am not getting vibes that MAM did anything to Shaniya other than be the delivery boy in all of this mess. Do believe that Shaniya was exchanged for money but due to timing issues the money never exchanged hands.
    Believe that monster mother is lying about Shaniya being on the couch at 5:30am - do not believe that monster mother was home until just before the 911 call was made.
    Whatever deals were made for Shaniya were made to have been done and over with and Shaniya returned home prior to monster mom's arrival. Monster Mom did a panic and called 911 as Lockhart was to return that day and she needed Shaniya to be home.
    The commotion in the MH Park around 3am was probably between MAM and Shaniya's aunt B. This resulted in MAM finding Shaniya, going to the hotel for a cleanup - but oops, monster mom has called 911 and MAM was tipped off by aunt B., hence hasty exit from the hotel after one hour.
    Shaniya is stashed with one of MAM's drug cronies right now but which one. Do we know who he spent time in jail with?
    LE should still be looking for an alive Shaniya IMO and she is still in the local area. There is more than one monster that was living in that MH - Aunt B is the next one to go to the slammer.
    Shaniya is not on the ground in Sanford/Fayetteville or any place in between. LE best be finding and identifying all drug cronies who owe MAM big time favors.
    All MOO of course. Shaniya, please be found safe and soon.
    Last edited by elepher50; 11-15-2009 at 07:15 PM.

Bringing over from previous thread:

Breaking news --

Sorry, I just wanted to sound like Nancy Grace for a minute. I called the hotel that I believe is the hotel in question:

Comfort Suites (NC559)
    1891 Bragg Street , Sanford, NC, US, 27330 | Phone: (919) 842-5600 Fax: (919) 842-5567

I asked the receptionist if this hotel is in any way connected to the Shaniya Davis case? Her response: I'm not at liberty to discuss that. It could be the sleuther in me, but it didn't sound like the first time she said that.

I then asked. Can you tell me if you're 1 of the 2 hotels in Sanford hotels with an elevator? Her response" I'm not at liberty to discuss that".

Also this hotel has Braille Elevator(s). Can we see anything like that on the photo?

I think we may have just found the hotel.

Mel

ps: around 99.00 a night.

http://www.comfortsuites.com/hotel-sanford-north_carolina-NC559/Hotel-Photos?sid=$Cty.lpWHhgO$Qi.5&month=11&day=17&depar t_month=11&depart_day=18

I hope you are right ele.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

Elepher, I like your opinion. I think I will do my darndest to believe in your opinion.

ETA: I have been betting on the aunt as the next arrest too.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

ETA "His arrest Friday came after a worker at a Comfort Suites hotel in Sanford reported seeing a child matching Shaniya's description with a man at the hotel Tuesday. A security video showed the girl with a man believed to be McNeill at the hotel at 6:11 a.m. By the time Fayetteville investigators reached the hotel, however, the man and the child had checked out, police said."

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6421525/

If we need clarification on the hotel, I can start emailing reporters. If that would settle it.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    This was posted on the previous thread by Kimster:

One of our members explains her story here: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    There are also a lot of great links to help answer your question on that thread. It was created today to help answer questions such as yours! I am hoping that once we are all better educated on what is going on, we can find a place in the main forum where we can collectively battle this evil.
    Belleyes, thank you so much for sharing. I cannot imagine what your kids went through but I'm so glad they have you and your family now. I hope that recovery continues for them and that in time they heal even more. All the best to you...
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

I think it's been established that the hotel was the Comfort Suites.
    That's what was reported to begin with.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

Quote Originally Posted by mgardner View Post
    Breaking news --

Sorry, I just wanted to sound like Nancy Grace for a minute. I called the hotel that I believe is the hotel in question:

Comfort Suites (NC559)
    1891 Bragg Street , Sanford, NC, US, 27330 | Phone: (919) 842-5600 Fax: (919) 842-5567

I asked the receptionist if this hotel is in any way connected to the Shaniya Davis case? Her response: I'm not at liberty to discuss that. It could be the sleuther in me, but it didn't sound like the first time she said that.

I then asked. Can you tell me if you're 1 of the 2 hotels in Sanford hotels with an elevator? Her response" I'm not at liberty to discuss that".

Also this hotel has Braille Elevator(s). Can we see anything like that on the photo?

I think we may have just found the hotel.

Mel

ps: around 99.00 a night.

http://www.comfortsuites.com/hotel-sanford-north_carolina-NC559/Hotel-Photos?sid=$Cty.lpWHhgO$Qi.5&month=11&day=17&depar t_month=11&depart_day=18

Hi Mel, as I've tried to say many times I called the hotel in question earlier... and was informed the Comfort Suites is a FOUR STORY HOTEL. We knew it was the hotel from news reports...

Sorry a little frustrated from posting over and over (and over lol)

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    If we need clarification on the hotel, I can start emailing reporters. If that would settle it.
    Has anyone just thought of calling and asking, if you really want to know.

ETA: Oops - seems mgardener did this!
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

Quote Originally Posted by kiki the parrot View Post
    ETA "His arrest Friday came after a worker at a Comfort Suites hotel in Sanford reported seeing a child matching Shaniya's description with a man at the hotel Tuesday. A security video showed the girl with a man believed to be McNeill at the hotel at 6:11 a.m. By the time Fayetteville investigators reached the hotel, however, the man and the child had checked out, police said."

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6421525/

I knew I saw that they both checked out. Thank you KIKI

Quote Originally Posted by kiki the parrot View Post

Hi Mel, as I've tried to say many times I called the hotel in question earlier... and was informed the Comfort Suites is a FOUR STORY HOTEL. We knew it was the hotel from news reports...

Sorry a little frustrated from posting over and over (and over lol)

Hi Kiki,

Sorry to step on toes -- I didn't see your post No harm intended.

Hugs,

Mel

ETA: now where did she go from there
    Last edited by Melanie; 11-15-2009 at 07:24 PM.

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast