1125 users online (206 members and 919 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Tricia, does Klaas have a MySpace a/c where he can send a bulletin msg to everyone and they can also forward it on? Can the same thing be done on Facebook? I think this is a great idea what he's doing. Very commendable!

My letter was sent,suggesting a MILLION MARCH against the abuse of our children. This is just crazy that any useful tool would take 3 years and still not be in use. We need to get rules passed that no S.O. can live with-in 10 miles of a school. It might not help but it sure wouldn't hurt.
    Missing Children Statistics

“…A child goes missing every 40 seconds in the U.S, over 2,100 per day

In excess of 800,000 children are reported missing each year

Another 500,000 go missing without ever being reported…”

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Yes he does and so do I. I have been swamped but I am getting to it now, I hope, barring any unforeseen catastrophes

Thank you guys. I really appreciate you jumping in and helping.

Don't forget Marc is going to be here tonight for a live chat. 7 PM pacific and 10 PM eastern.

Here is the link to the instructions for our chat.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69168"]Chat open for discussion all day, every day! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Marc will discuss Shaniya's case and all of the current events. You can ask questions of Marc too.

Off to try and figure out how to get this on face book.

Thanks again everyone.
    Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Done. I sent my e-mail, and will now be spreading the word to my friends, and everyone on my e-mail lists.
    .... ....... My posts are my opinion, only.

Done!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Love ya, each and everyone of ya, I do.

CLICK HERE

OR

I sent my letter 2 times last night and again just now .It wont go thru .It says undelivered mail returned to sender .is anyone else having this problem ? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by JSV View Post
    I sent my letter 2 times last night and again just now .It wont go thru .It says undelivered mail returned to sender .is anyone else having this problem ? TIA
    I'll send your complaint to Marc now. I'm heading out but will be back later this afternoon..

CLICK HERE

OR

There was another letter writing campaign just a week or so ago. It was set up really neat. Letter was already written and it just took a click or two. I can't remember thread, but it was regarding a unified missing person UID database. Maybe Mark can set this up like that one was?

Thanks. I will add it to my FB and email tonight when home. I also have several clients that are Truck Drivers and will spread the word.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    There was another letter writing campaign just a week or so ago. It was set up really neat. Letter was already written and it just took a click or two. I can't remember thread, but it was regarding a unified missing person UID database. Maybe Mark can set this up like that one was?
    Problem is the same letter over and over won't impress the FCC. They need to see we are really and truly aware of what they are NOT doing when it comes to finding the missing.

I like the idea SuziQ and it does work in a lot of cases but not this one I am afraid.

Thnak you to everyone who has taken the time to write.

To be honest I am a bit disappointed. I thought we would have a couple of thousand letters by now. We have 45. That's it. I told Marc we could flood the FCC with heartfelt complaints.

Hopefully, after the chat tonight with Marc, people will take a few minutes and do this. If not then I don't know what to say. It only takes a few minutes and we could make such a difference. I don't understand.

This is not to take away from the great emails that have been written. Again, Thank you so very much.

Tricia

CLICK HERE

OR

I have emailed also.

I'll ask my husband to email also when he gets up
    LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can
    say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot
    like my sister as far as how we would react.

John Morgan: I can tell.

Can I do this from England? My Dad was a Long Haul Trucker, I agree, they are our eyes and ears on the roads...

I agree with SuzieQ that a prewritten letter would be easier but see that in this case it just would not work....SO what I did when I sent out my note to all my email addys (and asked them to forward it also) is included a few short and sweet suggestions for them. I figured they wouldn't notice some duplication in all the mix. THat may help, yeah? I hope so anyway! Also added it to my facebook page.

*I emailed everyone early this morning so I'm hoping they join the cause. I just don't understand why everyone wouldn't!
    Last edited by LookyLu; 11-18-2009 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Added when I sent out my requests

Quote Originally Posted by LookyLu View Post
    I agree with SuzieQ that a prewritten letter would be easier but see that in this case it just would not work....SO what I did when I sent out my note to all my email addys (and asked them to forward it also) is included a few short and sweet suggestions for them. I figured they wouldn't notice some duplication in all the mix. THat may help, yeah? I hope so anyway! Also added it to my facebook page.

*I emailed everyone early this morning so I'm hoping they join the cause. I just don't understand why everyone wouldn't!
    Perfect. Thank you. That is a great idea. Give your friends a few paragraphs to use. WHOOO HOOO. I like it.

CLICK HERE

OR

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast