OK - Tommy Wolf, 9, murdered, mom injured, Nichols Hills, 16 Nov 2009 *Insanity*

Texas Mist

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
I've been following this story all morning -- but info has just been released on who died in the home :(

<snip>

A Nichols Hills physician was arrested on a murder complaint this morning in connection with the death of his 9-year-old son, officials said.

Stephen P. Wolf, 51, is being held without bail in the Oklahoma County jail, a jail spokeswoman said. Authorities have not yet released the boy's name, but a neighbor said his name is Tommy.

Nichols Hills Police Chief Richard Mask said officers responded to a 911 call about 3:55 a.m. at Wolf's house near Pennsylvania Avenue and Wilshire Boulevard. Officers found they boy inside, and he was later pronounced dead. Mask did not say how he died.

Read more: http://newsok.com/nichols-hills-doc...-old-sons-death/article/3417862#ixzz0X2r1VgUU

RIP little Tommy

This is odd. Not much information but I am interested to know more. My prayers for this family. I have a 9-year-old son and so this feels very close.

Look at his mug shot. WTH happened?

Attachments

• Stephen Wolf.bmp
    316.8 KB · Views: 280
I cannot tell if that is dried blood, or a bruise or both. Clearly he was clocked in the head???

How horrible - mom tried to protect her son & he was killed -- sounds like a stabbing...between Shaniya & this, no lunch for me today :(

Mary Wolf remained hospitalized late this morning with defensive puncture wounds to her hands and mouth, Mask said. Her wounds are not thought to be life-threatening.

Investigators think an altercation started in Tommy's room soon before the first 911 call, Mask said. Mary Wolf was wounded trying to protect her son, Mask said.

Read more: http://newsok.com/nichols-hills-doc...-old-sons-death/article/3417862#ixzz0X31qqbWy

What an odd story. Sounds like the dad was attacking the boy and the mom came in and tried to save him?

I'll be in the Nichols Hills neighborhood having Thanksgiving dinner with relatives. I wonder what they'll have to say about this.

How horrible - mom tried to protect her son & he was killed -- sounds like a stabbing...between Shaniya & this, no lunch for me today :(

Mary Wolf remained hospitalized late this morning with defensive puncture wounds to her hands and mouth, Mask said. Her wounds are not thought to be life-threatening.

Investigators think an altercation started in Tommy's room soon before the first 911 call, Mask said. Mary Wolf was wounded trying to protect her son, Mask said.

Read more: http://newsok.com/nichols-hills-doc...-old-sons-death/article/3417862#ixzz0X31qqbWy

BBM

How can you have defensive puncture wounds to your mouth?

according to news vid here, Dr. Wolf had a knife in his hand when LE got there, mom had run next door to neighbor's house to call for help

http://www.koco.com/video/21629345/index.html

This just boggles my mind-- who thinks of stabbing their 9yo son first thing in the a.m.????

http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=11511791

"during a press conference this afternoon, Mask said officers arrived and one went inside the home and observed Dr. Wolf with a weapon. An officer disarmed him"

"Mask said a knife was recovered at the scene, but it is unclear if it is the weapon used or if it was the item disarmed from Dr. Wolf."

How sad and bizarre. Did this guy just snap in the middle of the night or something? What could have possibly triggered this at 4am?
Chantix? Some other type of drug? I just can't wrap my head around this. Very strange.
Prayers for Mary and for the rest of Tommy's family.
R.I.P. Tommy :rose:

Can anyone advise me if I can get alerts (and if so how i do this please) to this thread after someone has posted a new message? Thanks in advance.

Can anyone advise me if I can get alerts (and if so how i do this please) to this thread after someone has posted a new message? Thanks in advance.

sindy - go into your User CP, then go to Settings & Options, then Edit Options, then look for Default Thread Subscription Mode

When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.

you can enable Email Alerts there.

HTH

What a darling little boy. Reminds me a little of my son when he was small. WTH makes a parent hurt their child?? I'll never be able to wrap my mind around it. :banghead: :furious:

What a darling little boy. Reminds me a little of my son when he was small. WTH makes a parent hurt their child. I'll never be able to wrap my mind around it. :banghead: :furious:

It's incomprehensible! Did this guy sneak into his son's room with a knife in the middle of the night? I wonder if he was planning to kill his wife and himself, too, but the wife woke up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back