1129 users online (226 members and 903 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Body Found

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/body-shaniy...ory?id=9095622

"The body of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis was found alongside a North Carolina highway near her hometown, according to Raleigh ABC affiliate WTVD."
    Last edited by Missizzy; 11-16-2009 at 03:23 PM.

RIP beautiful angel. I am so heartbroken right now. There is a special place in hell for a mother or anyone else that could do this to a child.
    Happy New Years

EmMomma is offline Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
    I just read this on another site and my heart is broken.
    Shaniya deserved so much more than this. My heart goes out to her father and the rest of her family who LOVE her.
    May her mother and EVERYONE else responsible pay for their atrocious actions.
    RIP, Shaniya.
    "Lost is not alone..." T. Miller, Founder TES (and MY HERO!!!)

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will." -

Edward Everett Hale

RIP Babygirl
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

HLN news press conf any minute now

oh and such a cutie...

I was sure she was alive and mom sold her like some news casters were saying....

What does a little one ever do that would make some kill them...guess we'll never know.

I'm heartbroken.

fran

RIP sweet baby girl, you are an Angel now <3

This is not how I thought this would end. Poor, sweet, little girl.

NO!!!! I can't believe this. I was really hoping she would be found alive.
    I am sooooooo effing pizzed at her POS mom, and the other POS's that were involved in her 'kidnapping' and murder.

I don't normally say this kind of thing, but I hope they all rot prison and in hell! They are the lowest of the low.

From the ABC link above:

"But no poverty or economic desperation can along explain the prostitution of a child," he said.

"While there are no numbers on how many young children are trafficked by their own parents, there are about 100,000 minors trafficked in the United States each year, Logan said.

"Most of them are runaways or throwaways," he said."

Not to detract from the horror of this situation, I take issue with the fact that any child or person is a "throwaway". Shaniya is not a "throwaway". My daughter is trafficked and has an IQ of 63. She's certainly not a "throwaway" to me!! Every one of us has value and a purpose.

You're at peace, Little One. No more evil, only peace.

Oh NO!!

What a sweet beautiful babygirl. How could they?!?!?!

R.I.P. Shaniya

Many prayers for those that actually love her.

Rot in he!! Shaniya's egg donor and Shaniya's murderer.

Just logged on to this heartbreaking news. Words fail me right now. I just can not comprehend a mother doing this. So Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    From the ABC link above:

"But no poverty or economic desperation can along explain the prostitution of a child," he said.

"While there are no numbers on how many young children are trafficked by their own parents, there are about 100,000 minors trafficked in the United States each year, Logan said.

"Most of them are runaways or throwaways," he said."

Not to detract from the horror of this situation, I take issue with the fact that any child or person is a "throwaway". Shaniya is not a "throwaway". My daughter is trafficked and has an IQ of 63. She's certainly not a "throwaway" to me!! Every one of us has value and a purpose.

You're at peace, Little One. No more evil, only peace.
    The difference here, izzy, is you have a heart and compassion. Bless you for that. Shaniya's mother doesn't, many others don't. She was "thrown away" by her mother as many other poor children are. Despicable.

I don't think he considers them to be throwaways, I think he means their worthless parents do.

Quote Originally Posted by 1000Sparks View Post
    I was sure she was alive and mom sold her like some news casters were saying....

What does a little one ever do that would make some kill them...guess we'll never know.
    Good question the answer should be "No little one is a contest for some grown derelict".

However either the Child can identify this person, or this person has a record and would be identified through DNA.
    unless murder is part of their sexual gratification
    but if not; he could have just left her there and someone would have found her alive.

this is a horrific case, and I would love to hang that Mother along with the perp.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast