Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Rest in peace little Angel Shaniya.

Salem

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91621"]Thread 9[/ame]

Previous links to threads 1 through 8 can be found in the first post of Thread 9: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4439325&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #9[/ame]

OMG, I've been in court all day until now, trying to help a friend out, came home, immediately logged on to find that Shaniya's body has been found. Feels like a horse just kicked me in the stomach.

I am taking a two hour timeout.

Fly with angels honey...may the last few weeks of your life be erased from your soul. The rest of us will remember for you.
RIP Shaniya.

anybody seen an update on AD going to court? I thought she was going at 2:30, but i can't find anything in the media.

I wonder who the father of her son is and what will happen with him. I hope the Aunt is investigated as well, doesn't she have children too?

I remember Coe stating he was watching his Nephew. Was that the unidentified infant that we kept hearing about?

I think all these children who were around this trailer need to go through investigations. I would hate for them to be slipping through the cracks. There has to be someone who would give them a proper home. I would hate to see them get stuck in the foster care system though.

I seriously hope they examine Mcneils own daughter for abuse

anybody seen an update on AD going to court? I thought she was going at 2:30, but i can't find anything in the media.

Maybe it was postponed while they upgraded her charges? One can only hope.

Salem

Just wanted to say how painful it is to know Shaniya wasn't found alive.

I'm losing faith in mankind as a whole. I try to be positive but more and more I don't see any hope for us. Animals behave better than some "human" beings do.

I hope the police department and the district attorney are able to give little Shaniya justice. She deserves it!!!!

My heart goes out to the parents of her friends, and family. There is nothing harder than telling your child someone they knew and were close has died.

Last week one of my Mom's friends commited sucide. My 10 yr son was really close to her. We have not had anyone close to us die since he was two. This was the hardest thing to tell him. Trying to explain why she did this crushed me. I cannot imagine the task of trying to explain this horrible crime to a child.

My heart is sick with grief. My prayers go out to everyone who tried to find her and to all who loved her. God Bless all of you! May she rest in peace.
I also hope whoever was involved in the kidnapping, sex acts and death of this beautiful little girl has continued nightmares of what you have done over and over until you confess your sins to the athorities and recieve your just punishment.

The fact that the grandmother defends her daughter, makes me wonder if she suffered abuse by the hands of her mother, Shaynias grandmother. This case is all about everything that is wrong in America and I hope it doesn't slip quietly into obscurity, but makes tremendous differences in how our children will be protected in the future.

God bless Shaynia and those who loved her. May you TWA Shaynia!

I wonder who the father of her son is and what will happen with him. I hope the Aunt is investigated as well, doesn't she have children too?

I remember Coe stating he was watching his Nephew. Was that the unidentified infant that we kept hearing about?

I think all these children who were around this trailer need to go through investigations. I would hate for them to be slipping through the cracks. There has to be someone who would give them a proper home. I would hate to see them get stuck in the foster care system though.

I am deleting the material that I posted here because after looking back through my history for the link, I cannot find the original story with the comments that I referred to. If I find it I will update, but I don't want to violate any rules or mislead anyone.

OMG! I just got home and decided to check to see if there were any updates.......I have such a heavy heart and am sick over this.....I have no words right now to decribe how I feel.....I'm just speechless.

Is this true?

Please someone tell me it isn't true.Please.

This is my opinion... and it is not good..because it's about evil.

I think that was a diaper she was holding. I think this had been happening from the time she got there.
I suspect she'd lost control of her bowels from fear, rape and sodomy. She could have been being given an enema before a sex act so her bowels would be empty.
Probably the reason she didn't have pants on was because she'd ruined them all or it was easier to transport her without them.
I bet they took her clothes away. :furious:

She was probably told her Dad and Aunt didn't want her anymore or were dead or were going to be killed if she did not do this. That little girl has been in hell. She was a nice little girl raised with manners and love. Probably not an ounce of oppositional behavior in her. A child who would do what she was told and trusted adults. There is NO doubt in my mind Her biological mom had planned this and she alone is responsible for allowing this to happen! McNeil was the accomplice and who knows what else. Someone killed her or she bled to death!:furious:

Maybe just maybe Little Shaniya's death will not have been in vain!
Maybe this will put a national spotlight on children sold into sexual servitude. It could be my neighbor.

Call your local news stations and the national ones ask for more information to be featured in the news and keep requesting.The news needs to be telling us these code words.

For example I just called my local station and told them about the 60 yr old man the Fayetteville LE were looking for and why didn't they know anything about it!:banghead:

This is rumor only: On one of the ABC tv station stories that someone posted here a commenter (with a username that had the last name Davis) said that AD was pregnant again and that Coe was the father. (See my history for the link. I will look for it and try to add it here.) The person seemed to know something about them because they also noted that he was the same person mentioned in the news story about HIV. (That story is also here on the thread.) I think that is the infant. Or perhaps she is pregnant again. The boy in the video of the family entering the squad car looks old enough for her to have conceived again if that boy is her son. The commenter referred to it as her "unborn baby."

The Aunt or mother, one of them also said she was pregnant

http://news14.com/charlotte-news-10...sing-5-year-old-girl-located-in-sanford--n-c-

""You have a lot of very upset people, very emotional detectives. They've been running strictly on adrenaline this past week. They worked day and night tirelessly to find this little girl and bring her home alive. So again, you have a lot of people in shock right now,” Theresa Chance, of the Fayetteville Police Department, said. “You always hold out hope you'll be able to reunite, especially a child with their family safely, so if this turns out to be Shaniya, it's a sad ending. It's very difficult."

Twenty search teams of eight people each moved along both sides of N.C. 87, while a number of law enforcement agencies, local hunters and a bus full of cadets pitched in to locate the girl."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni