Was Lindsey "sold"?

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
The information about Lindsey being listed on Interpol was a surprise to me! I've been researching human trafficking for a couple of months now. I hope that a deep discussion can begin about this possibility.

We now have a thread to bring awareness to this difficult top here:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Also, if you are able, please join us in a chat with Marc Klaas tomorrow. This is a copy of Tricia's post for that information:

Tricia

Marc Klaas is going to be here on Tuesday for a live Chat. KlaasKids is a group that is front and center in the battle of human trafficking.

Tuesday 7:00 PM Pacific 10: PM Eastern.

Here are the instructions for the chat.

Chat open for discussion all day, every day! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Chat open for discussion all day, every day! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I'm not sure if the chat links work from my poor copy and paste job! LOL. Here's a link to her original post: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The information about Lindsey being listed on Interpol was a surprise to me! I've been researching human trafficking for a couple of months now. I hope that a deep discussion can begin about this possibility.

We now have a thread to bring awareness to this difficult top here:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Also, if you are able, please join us in a chat with Marc Klaas tomorrow. This is a copy of Tricia's post for that information:

Tricia

Marc Klaas is going to be here on Tuesday for a live Chat. KlaasKids is a group that is front and center in the battle of human trafficking.

Tuesday 7:00 PM Pacific 10: PM Eastern.

Here are the instructions for the chat.

I'm not sure if the chat links work from my poor copy and paste job! LOL. Here's a link to her original post: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Hi Kimster, It is an interesting thought now that we have a purported case of this with Shaniya Davis. It does happen although it is so awfully hard to believe.

I always thought that children mainly in the Orient were sold for sex and white children were not sold very often because of the culture differences. Any American child that goes missing is usually caught by the media and investigated by LE. In the Orient I don't know if they even do that.

With Shaniya I am beginning to think her mom needed money and pimped her out. And after doing that for 3 weeks she got worried about the dad learning what she had done and then gave her to someone who would find a buyer for her. I don't think it was an organized crime group that MAM guy would be dealing with in a sale. Don't really know yet.

With Lindsey, now there could be a distinct possibility it would be a sale thru an organized group, if that is what happened to her. I say that because she lived in a town with a major pipeline to the north and south, I-5, and could easily be transported quickly out of the area. Also there is a big port in Aberdeen and it is hard to imagine with the practicality of it, but could have been taken away by boat.

I will be all ears to hear what Mark has to say and do thank you for the thread. It is something we have wondered about but not really delved into. xox

PS: Whoops, didn't mean to say American children are all white. Goodness, it came out the wrong way ;}

I am most definitely feeling that Lindsey could have been moved from place to place. Is it possible that she could be alive, although the astros seem to indicate to the contrary?

I am most definitely feeling that Lindsey could have been moved from place to place. Is it possible that she could be alive, although the astros seem to indicate to the contrary?

Hi Concentric, I don't think there is any evidence we have learned about that indicates Lindsey has died.

Theer was a comment Dale mentioned and was stated in the Affidavit of her being dismembered. And then there are the statistics which state an abducted child is usually dead after 3 hours or so. I don't even know if that statistic would apply to Lindsey.

Yes, I think it is possible she is still alive. xox

There was an investigative type show a few months ago that spoke of human trafficking. Scum bags deal in all nationalities of children and young people. Americans are just as likely to be trafficked. Sometimes even more. Especially blonde haired blue eyed children. The places in America that are along the interstate where truckers come in and out are very susceptible to human trafficking. There are lots of truckers who are the culprits in this. Sadly truckers used to be the 'good guys". Not any more. Not saying all truckers are bad. Just there is such a sad thing that these rich sickos can hire these truckers out there to transport these children , knowing that these children are going into this life of terror.

There was an investigative type show a few months ago that spoke of human trafficking. Scum bags deal in all nationalities of children and young people. Americans are just as likely to be trafficked. Sometimes even more. Especially blonde haired blue eyed children. The places in America that are along the interstate where truckers come in and out are very susceptible to human trafficking. There are lots of truckers who are the culprits in this. Sadly truckers used to be the 'good guys". Not any more. Not saying all truckers are bad. Just there is such a sad thing that these rich sickos can hire these truckers out there to transport these children , knowing that these children are going into this life of terror.

In the beginning, on the dreams/visions thread, I picked up on a truck, from the southern CA area.

In the beginning, on the dreams/visions thread, I picked up on a truck, from the southern CA area.
I remember that. From La Jolla.
Gosh, it's hard to think this about Lindsey, isn't it?
Let's not.:redface:

Hi Concentric, I don't think there is any evidence we have learned about that indicates Lindsey has died.

Theer was a comment Dale mentioned and was stated in the Affidavit of her being dismembered. And then there are the statistics which state an abducted child is usually dead after 3 hours or so. I don't even know if that statistic would apply to Lindsey.

Yes, I think it is possible she is still alive. xox

Depends....
  • If LB was abducted by an SO, we might expect the 3-hour worst case scenario.
  • If LB was 'sold' there is a chance, but it would depend on to whom and on intention.
I hate commenting on these specific scenarion ... just makes me sick.

Perhaps that is why the FCC is holding out on allowing for a Trucker's Network For Missing Persons.

Hi Kimster, It is an interesting thought now that we have a purported case of this with Shaniya Davis. It does happen although it is so awfully hard to believe.

I always thought that children mainly in the Orient were sold for sex and white children were not sold very often because of the culture differences. Any American child that goes missing is usually caught by the media and investigated by LE. In the Orient I don't know if they even do that.

With Shaniya I am beginning to think her mom needed money and pimped her out. And after doing that for 3 weeks she got worried about the dad learning what she had done and then gave her to someone who would find a buyer for her. I don't think it was an organized crime group that MAM guy would be dealing with in a sale. Don't really know yet.

With Lindsey, now there could be a distinct possibility it would be a sale thru an organized group, if that is what happened to her. I say that because she lived in a town with a major pipeline to the north and south, I-5, and could easily be transported quickly out of the area. Also there is a big port in Aberdeen and it is hard to imagine with the practicality of it, but could have been taken away by boat.

I will be all ears to hear what Mark has to say and do thank you for the thread. It is something we have wondered about but not really delved into. xox

PS: Whoops, didn't mean to say American children are all white. Goodness, it came out the wrong way ;}

scandi, this is a seriously HUGE market. America is one of the leaders, I kid you not. People are bought & sold or rented for use all over the USA as well as the rest of the world. I'm not talking piddly 14 & 15 y/o prostitute runaways, I'm talking about adolescent children...virgins - high $$$ - male & female... From stuff I've read about on the internet, watched on cable specials, and seen on the news or newspapers, these aren't poor folks victimizing these children. They're WEALTHY people - millionaires.

Side note, Daryl Hannah went undercover on a special (maybe Dateline or HBO films) filming the overseas child sex trade. They got ambassadors involved, parliament, etc. Some of these governments turn a blind eye b/c the revenue is so great and helps out their very poor countries. From stuff that I've seen, a healthy good looking American could go for very high $$$ in Germany, Darker Skinned Americans fetch high $$$ in Russia & China, Caucasian Blondes with blue or green eyes do very well in South America (such as Brazil where mostly everyone has dark hair). The US, Canada, Germany, China, & Russia are the most prominent. You'd think it would be the poorer countries, but it isn't. Follow the money honey...that's what I always say.

Watch the movie Taken. I cried bigtime...based on a VERY true story.

Good article on the topic: http://crime.suite101.com/article.cfm/sex_traffficking_of_children_in_america

I did see a program on the above, re: Houston area in particular.

Do you notice that it says the average age these girls are kidnapped or lured is age 11?

(I posted not too long ago that I had read about girls being lured in a mall and kidnapped for prostitution. Don't think that is the scenario here.)

We talked about maybe a person of interest being a go-between: such as she was lured/distracted over to one vehicle and then someone else pulls alongside in another vehicle and grabbed her--there would be no evidence in the first vehicle.

We have also discussed the possibility that some of the missing girl cases are connected, such as Amber Dubois.

From the TimesOnline, Scotland:

>>>snip

November 19, 2009
Hundreds of paedophiles uncovered by detectives

Police in Scotland have identified more than 200 men who were preying on children online and grooming them for sexual activity, it was revealed yesterday.

In the operation by Central Scotland Police, which so far has led to 15 arrests with other prosecutions pending, detectives uncovered thousands of explicit exchanges between the men and their young victims on social networking sites.

Officers identified 150 children and teenagers who had fallen victim to the predators online. In some cases they had met up and had sexual relations with their online groomer.

The force said 215 men had been caught. They had used a combination of e-mail, instant messaging and chat applications to engage with unsuspecting youngsters and send explicit messages and images.

Police warned parents and carers to be vigilant about the potential dangers to their children. Chief Superintendent Gordon Mackenzie, from Central Scotland Police, said: “What we have seen is young, unsuspecting children and teenagers using the internet in a variety of ways, through computers, phones or other platforms including games consoles with web connectivity, and being targeted by men who are effectively grooming and conditioning them for sexual purposes...

...The men caught in the operation were based in the UK and abroad...

...Officers on Operation Defender were assisted by agencies such as Interpol and the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (Ceop)....

<<<snip

Article continues here:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/scotland/article6922486.ece

(Edited to add: I just noticed the date of this article is tomorrow! I hope that means they're already having one...)

Hi Coastal, It seems the UK is rife with pedophelia and it probably goes way back in time as it was somewhat ignored by the populace and almost accepted, as in 'Harry's uncle is just a nice old bloak but a bit different' as example.

About the time when Tony Blair was due to retire as PM, Operation Ore. was put into effect as the pedo problem was so far out of bounds in the combined countries of the UK, even finding itself square on members of Blair's staff. There were 7,250 pedo's named in the UK, 1850 charged and 1451 convicted. When I last read the list there were still names being prosecuted and that was 2 years ago. These were people from every walk of life, judges, teachers cabinet ministers and it is said even G Brown who became the new PM :waitasec: was on the list. I never found his name however. Blair was caught himself in a closet with a young boy. What Blair did at that point is he issued a D-Notice to gag the press in discussing Operation Ore. At the same time America exercised Operation Avalanche which was focused on roping in the known pedos. It's list paled by comparison to that in the UK, and I believe they only convicted about 100 men.

Just background info to emphasize what a problem this is. In the UK they were not set up to prosecute men for this crime and when they did the sentences were laughable. As late as 2007 England granted one month vacations to their pedos, granting them visas to travel to the sunny southern beaches of Portugal and Spain.

In America it was different from what I have read, and our courts and lawmakers have tried to tramp out pedophelila with the states adopting their own mandatory registration orders.

BTW, Washington State was the first state in the union to adopt a SO manditory registration.

Hmmmm I don't know if that is practiable as the cash would have to be on ice for a very long time barring discovery. In a nationally followed case.

Do you know of cases where this has been accomplished by a familial perp?

Hi, scandi,

I've not researched that but I suppose there are methods a perp might determine for hiding such monies [as raw cash] and for spending [quite diffusely].

Hi Coastal, It seems the UK is rife with pedophelia and it probably goes way back in time as it was somewhat ignored by the populace and almost accepted, as in 'Harry's uncle is just a nice old bloak but a bit different' as example.

About the time when Tony Blair was due to retire as PM, Operation Ore. was put into effect as the pedo problem was so far out of bounds in the combined countries of the UK, even finding itself square on members of Blair's staff. There were 7,250 pedo's named in the UK, 1850 charged and 1451 convicted. When I last read the list there were still names being prosecuted and that was 2 years ago. These were people from every walk of life, judges, teachers cabinet ministers and it is said even G Brown who became the new PM :waitasec: was on the list. I never found his name however. Blair was caught himself in a closet with a young boy. What Blair did at that point is he issued a D-Notice to gag the press in discussing Operation Ore. At the same time America exercised Operation Avalanche which was focused on roping in the known pedos. It's list paled by comparison to that in the UK, and I believe they only convicted about 100 men.

Just background info to emphasize what a problem this is. In the UK they were not set up to prosecute men for this crime and when they did the sentences were laughable. As late as 2007 England granted one month vacations to their pedos, granting them visas to travel to the sunny southern beaches of Portugal and Spain.

In America it was different from what I have read, and our courts and lawmakers have tried to tramp out pedophelila with the states adopting their own mandatory registration orders.

BTW, Washington State was the first state in the union to adopt a SO manditory registration.
n025.gif

Get out of town! Thank you for the lesson - I think.
I'm not at all sure I wanted to know that.
I was so pleased.
a050.gif

Wait.

a020.gif
That's better.

n025.gif

Get out of town! Thank you for the lesson - I think.
I'm not at all sure I wanted to know that.
I was so pleased.
a050.gif

Wait.

a020.gif
That's better.

LOL Hi Coastal, if my mouse worked right I would have posted a link to Operation Ore.. It does boggle the mind. And the sad part is each pedo is irretrievably lost in their sickness and always will be, whether they are a government official or a clerk in a store.

It was posted that the mother of Lindsey attended and manned a booth at the campaign to raise money for a shelter to be built for girls who have been abused through trafficking and may also be for other girls of abuse as well. I was wondering if anyone new the private shelters name or the foundation the money was applied to or the partners that may be building it. Is this shelter in Ore. or Wa? Hopefully this campagin can bring recognition to this cross country issue to allow this foundation the donations they deserve. Glad to hear the mother was able to participate in the campaign for awareness and in support of the project to build a shelter as Christmas must have been unbearable. Being proactive can help to mend a heart that's been broken. Prayers for Lindsey and all suffering from abuse. :praying:

If local truckers are being checked out, MD drove trucks when not a realtor. Maybe local fuel stations with diesel have cameras?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back