827 users online (75 members and 752 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40
    Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    HIV is transmitted from mother to baby, but if her partner has it the mother may as well. Does anyone know if she has been tested ?
    Antiviral drugs started early enough in the pregnancy CAN prevent the virus from crossing over to the fetus. No link, just remember this from an information meeting about a mission trip to Africa.
    Just striving to be average.

Please continue here and I will ask a mod to close this thread. [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4446821#post4446821"]Found Deceased NC-Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #12 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Salem

The Tears of a Clown:
    Now if there's a smile on my face
    it's only there trying to fool the public
    but when it comes down to fooling you
    now honey that's quite a diff'rent subject.

Don't let my glad expression
    give you the wrong impression
    really I'm sad
    oh sadder than sad;
    you're gone and I'm hurting so bad
    like a clown I pretend to be glad.

Now there's some sad things known to man
    but ain't too much sadder than the tears of a clown.
    when there's no one around.
    just like pagliaccic did
    I try to keep my sadness hid;
    Smiling in the public eye
    but in my lonely room
    I cry the tears of a clown

Oh yeah baby
    now if there's a smile upon my face
    don't let my glad expression
    give you the wrong impression

don't let the smile I wear
    make you think I don't care.
    Now if I appear to be carefree
    it's only to camouflage my sadness

in order to shield my pride I try
    to cover this hurt with a show of gladness
    but don't let my show convince you
    that I've been happy since you decided to go.

Oh I need you so.
    I'm hurt and I want you to know
    but for others
    I put on a show.

Now there's some..
    .Now there's some sad things known to man
    but ain't too much sadder than
    the tears of a clown

Written by [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevie_Wonder"]Stevie Wonder[/ame], [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hank_Cosby"]Hank Cosby[/ame], and William "Smokey" Robinson
    [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tears_of_a_Clown[/ame], 1967.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

Quote Originally Posted by thejoker101 View Post
    HLN just announced that body has been identified as Shanyia
    Well I'm sure they had to wait until they had a positive ID on her in order to file murder charges. So now we can expect to see that happen any time. But will it be MAM, or he and AD, or could there still be someone else that the police have not let slip yet? If that information about where her body was came from MAM then probably not....but we don't know WHO it actually came from. Was the 60 y/o man a red herring or does he exist?

I just can't get past the fact that MAM took her to a motel at all. This is what boggles my mind, unless there was another party involved. And I don't believe he checked in to the motel. It seems to me if he had checked IN, they would be saying he checked IN at so and so time and they'd have pictures at the front desk, etc. Intead, all they have is video of him carrying her in and out, and the information that they were "spotted" there. So to me that indicates he came into the motel and headed straight for the elevator to a room that was already waiting. So SOMEONE else is involved...who rented that room?

And I've said this before but again, if it were just MAM she was 'sold' to and didn't go any farther up than him, why on EARTH bother with a MOTEL, which costs money and also carries the risk of being discovered. If it was a matter of just him 'buying' her for his OWN use (sheesh....puking to even write that) surely he'd have gone somewhere like out in the woods or to an abandoned building or something and been done w/ it.

Truly, everything smells like there really IS at least one other person involved with this.
    Anything I post (other than a quote) is simply my own opinion.

I have been following this thread but have yet to comment. Up until now, I have been struck dumb by the sickness and horror surrounding this little girl's death. Years ago, I would have been against the death penalty for such a horrific crime, but now I am of the opinion that "Momster" and McNeill should be executed once they are convicted. Sometimes I really feel that we as humans have lost our ability to protect ourselves and our young from predators, whether they be wolves, bears, coyotes, or members of our own species. In times past, those who did such unspeakable acts would have been killed to keep the rest of the people safe from them. Now, we try to heal, help and rehabilitate such monsters. When I read about what happened to this baby and others like her at the hands of such people, I now believe that the guilty ones should be killed ASAP -- it will send out a strong message to others like them and will keep the rest of our species safe. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysonmymind View Post
    Antiviral drugs started early enough in the pregnancy CAN prevent the virus from crossing over to the fetus. No link, just remember this from an information meeting about a mission trip to Africa.
    Yes that is what I hear too. It used to be that if the mom was HIV positive the baby had a 50% of being born with it too...I imagine taking the antivirals cuts down on that risk. I would think that the jail there in Cumberland Co. has tested her already.

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    How many children does dad have? Why doesn't the daughter on NG live with him? Who and where is the mom? She said her brother called her at school to tell her about Shaniya missing. Does the brother have the same dad?

Who was Shaniyas' legal guardian? School had the aunt listed.
    BBM
    He had four by the wife that was murdered, all share his last name except one, a son.

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40