GUILTY MN - William Hurley & Debra Chatman for child abuse, Minneapolis, 2010

MomofBoys

Future Bucs QB
Reaction score
Dear goodness.

Dad beats son, mom turns oven on after boy crawls in to hide

You know, in some way the oven being turned on isn't the worst thing about this case. I mean, yes, that's heinous, but imagine being a little boy so traumatized and scared that he'd climb into the oven out of desperation. And the guy tried to beat the boy in front of cops!

Dear goodness.

You know, in some way the oven being turned on isn't the worst thing about this case. I mean, yes, that's heinous, but imagine being a little boy so traumatized and scared that he'd climb into the oven out of desperation. And the guy tried to beat the boy in front of cops!
What is wrong with parents these days! This makes me so angry.

Thankfully there is a bright spot, the child survived this and will never have to live with these SOBs ever again!:furious:

another pair that should be exterminated like the cockroaches they are .. i hope the little guy will be ok im praying for him

Sweet Jesus!! WTH is wrong with these monsters!!???? How old is the boy? The article didn't say.

Dear goodness.

I hope somebody rescues this boy from his abusers -- before we see another thread with an even worse story....poor little guy tried to run away & he didn't make it...makes me wanna cry.

No wonder cops are so stressed out -- ya know they had to be thinking how much they wanted to put a beatdown on that "dad".

10 years old... imagine all the suffering he lived through in that decade.

Hope he can be put with good people who can undo the damage done.

Good grief, the "father" of this ten year old boy is 23. He was 13 whent the boy was born? The "mother" is 27. This is all so sick and disturbing. This poor little boy never had a chance. This has been a terrible day for children being abused, forsaken, and murdered by their parents.

Good grief, the "father" of this ten year old boy is 23. He was 13 whent the boy was born? The "mother" is 27. This is all so sick and disturbing. This poor little boy never had a chance. This has been a terrible day for children being abused, forsaken, and murdered by their parents.

He isn't the biological father (according to another article I have found).

He isn't the biological father (according to another article I have found).

That would make sense. Usually they say boyfriend or stepfather. It isn't unusual for the boyfriend to be this young. Young, unemployed, and mean as he**.

That would make sense. Usually they say boyfriend or stepfather. It isn't unusual for the boyfriend to be this young. Young, unemployed, and mean as he**.

And not particularly fond of his girlfriend's son, to put it mildly.

Just a year in prison, seriously just a year? There needs to be a serious overhaul in sentencing guidelines, because really a year is just ridiculous.

E*E

A year for malicious child abuse and five years for and ounce and a half of weed. Hmmm.

I am not going to read the links-just a wild guess that there was meth involved here somewhere. I am glad the stepfather took off after the boy in front of LE, just so there is NO QUESTION of reuniting the poor angel with either of them.

10 years old... imagine all the suffering he lived through in that decade.

Hope he can be put with good people who can undo the damage done.

Amen, my friend!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back