Child Care Complaint Sends DCF To Anthonys' Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this should be here or not. But isn't strange that Cindy is now babysitting someone's child while on disability? :waitasec:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33975580

Well that's what was said on the 48 Hours show, but my guess is she is HG's daughter from next door and was borrowed for the effect it would have on viewers to see a little dark-headed girl playing in Caylee's bedroom. Corn factor high as an elephant's eye.

Rent a kid?
Re the disability- She looks well enough ,tripping off to the Bahamas, appearing on National TV- looks like she is OK to work wouldn't you think? It doesn't have to be in the public eye.

CA is actually getting standard if not better treatment than others when it comes to this-there was a recent story about a woman who would take a neighbor's children to the school bus in the morning, and she got in trouble because the neighbor's kids were staying with her a little while before she walked them and her own children to the bus stop:

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_story.aspx?catid=14&storyid=114016

This lady wasn't actually providing daycare, CA is....now I do have problems with Florida going to CA about this when there are so many cases that DCF punts on everyday...(see Rilya Wilson)....but I also do not think a child should be in that home given the circus that their life is, which will intensify very soon. This child's parent should be the one approached about this initially, to find out why on Earth they would place their child in this situation.

ETA-If it's HG's kid, I throw my hands up....there's no convincing her to get away from them, she seems to be all about them ever since KC did this (do we recall seeing regular texts or calls to/from Holly before all of this?)

CA is actually getting standard if not better treatment than others when it comes to this-there was a recent story about a woman who would take a neighbor's children to the school bus in the morning, and she got in trouble because the neighbor's kids were staying with her a little while before she walked them and her own children to the bus stop:

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_story.aspx?catid=14&storyid=114016

This lady wasn't actually providing daycare, CA is....now I do have problems with Florida going to CA about this when there are so many cases that DCF punts on everyday...(see Rilya Wilson)....but I also do not think a child should be in that home given the circus that their life is, which will intensify very soon. This child's parent should be the one approached about this initially, to find out why on Earth they would place their child in this situation.

ETA-If it's HG's kid, I throw my hands up....there's no convincing her to get away from them, she seems to be all about them ever since KC did this (do we recall seeing regular texts or calls to/from Holly before all of this?)

What sane mother would allow CA to babysit their child knowing she is on heavy duty medication?

What sane mother would allow CA to babysit their child knowing she is on heavy duty medication?

I wouldn't let her take care of my fish let alone one of my precious babies.

I gotta say...and everyone knows my opinion on KC and the A's, that this reads a lot like harrassment. Probably misspelled but I am too lazy to open up two browsers. I don't see the harm in CA babysitting. JMO. I am not a fan of CA, KC, nor GA. I am just saying. CA and GA mostly took decent care of Caylee. (littlebitty35 ducking the flames about to come). I just think that CA and GA loved Caylee. All I am saying. Also, LA and KC lived...I just think KC was born a sociopath. JMO. Not that the homelife helped any. KC, IMHO is GUILTY.

What sane mother would allow their child to be photographed ,and be on TV after all the wonderful expressions of sincere grief she showed over her own child, and 30 day missing grandchild. What form of concern would she show for a child she is just "watching"! Good Grief will it never end with the hunt for the next easy buck?

I gotta say...and everyone knows my opinion on KC and the A's, that this reads a lot like harrassment. Probably misspelled but I am too lazy to open up two browsers. I don't see the harm in CA babysitting. JMO. I am not a fan of CA, KC, nor GA. I am just saying. CA and GA mostly took decent care of Caylee. (littlebitty35 ducking the flames about to come). I just think that CA and GA loved Caylee. All I am saying. Also, LA and KC lived...I just think KC was born a sociopath. JMO. Not that the homelife helped any. KC, IMHO is GUILTY.

True that. I totally see your point, BUT....

CA and GA raised Casey to adulthood to be the person she is. THEIR values and THEIR morals were displayed and intilled in to her every day/

On the flip side of the coin and in an attempt to argue with my own logic above, I know that not every murderous killer can blame a damn thing on their own upbringing or parenting that they received. Sometimes evil is just evil. Period.

Holly Gagne, a “close friend and former neighbor of the Anthonys, and a fierce defender of Casey’s”.

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/48hours/main3410.shtml

About a little over the half way mark in the video, after the tour of Caylee’s bedroom, and after Baez, Baden, and Macaluso.
They talk to Holly Gagne, while Holly is talking to George, you see Cindy on the right side of the screen holding Holly’s daughter and swinging with her in her arms. The little girl has dark hair and is the same size as the little girl sitting on the floor in Caylee’s bedroom at the end of the video, and the little girl has the same clothes on in both parts of the 48 Hours video.

CindyHollyGagnedaughter48Hours.jpg

girlCindybabysits48Hours.jpg

And what mother would allow this child to be broadcast on TV? We all know CA did it for the WOW factor. Both should be ashamed!

I'm sure once the interview was over, the child was punted back home.

Good eye, Thanktank!

A bit OT but, It's always a bit wierd for me to see my own name in print (I'm a Holly) not a very common name.

I remember this "Holly" way back when Caylee was first reported missing. I had such an imediate emotional reaction to Caylee. I have always tried to imagine how she might have pronounced the name "Holly" .... tearing up now ... recalling all the many babies I've come to know and love, learn to say my name. My nephew, Seth wins the prize for dearest annunciation with "Hawee".

Some media consultant must have advised them on 'staging' the home, much like the HGTV shows do- same premise, trying to sell something - put an open Bible here, try to look pious, smile benignly while a rent a kid plays in Caylee's room, cry when the camera pans in on you....:sick:

I agree.

Rent a kid?
Re the disability- She looks well enough ,tripping off to the Bahamas, appearing on National TV- looks like she is OK to work wouldn't you think? It doesn't have to be in the public eye.

A disability doesn't need to be a visual condition. Just because you don't see crutches, a wheelchair, or a white cane, doesn't mean there isn't a disability. There are many unseen conditons that are considered a disability - heart problems, arthritis, depression, nerve damage, Post Tramatic Stress are just a few that have no outward appearances.
I'm not a Cindy fan, but wanted to point out there's nothing obvious with a disability.
azwriter

A disability doesn't need to be a visual condition. Just because you don't see crutches, a wheelchair, or a white cane, doesn't mean there isn't a disability. There are many unseen conditons that are considered a disability - heart problems, arthritis, depression, nerve damage, Post Tramatic Stress are just a few that have no outward appearances.
I'm not a Cindy fan, but wanted to point out there's nothing obvious with a disability.
azwriter

Oh yes, I am very aware. But,given her record of dishonesty I would not give her the benefit of the doubt were I administering her benefits. In fact I would be pretty sure that at present she would not meet criteria for disability,either from a private insurer or through SS considering the activities she is involved in..
You can be disabled and still work for a living- they are not mutually exclusive.

I would think that the alleged disability would have been psychological in nature given the circumstances. Taking different prescription meds for anxiety, depresssion, etc. might have an effect on someone who was taking care of a child.

I think the DCS thing was an attempt to get CA to be honest on record about why that little girl was really in that house - as window dressing for a CBS show, in order that the audience could visualize a live "Caylee" playing on the floor with her toys. To make it look legitimate she had to say she "babysat" her.

I would think that the alleged disability would have been psychological in nature given the circumstances. Taking different prescription meds for anxiety, depresssion, etc. might have an effect on someone who was taking care of a child.

I think the DCS thing was an attempt to get CA to be honest on record about why that little girl was really in that house - as window dressing for a CBS show, in order that the audience could visualize a live "Caylee" playing on the floor with her toys. To make it look legitimate she had to say she "babysat" her.

Oh I agree.
Meaningful work is therapeutic though, particularly for depressive illnesses.
If her medication regime is stable she would not be considered impaired.
She would not likely be considered for an RN clinical position in that area,given her notoriety and trust issues, but there are choices within the profession where no public contact is required. There comes a time when it's really better to work than stew...

Oh I agree.
Meaningful work is therapeutic though, particularly for depressive illnesses.
If her medication regime is stable she would not be considered impaired.
She would not likely be considered for an RN clinical position in that area,given her notoriety and trust issues, but there are choices within the profession where no public contact is required. There comes a time when it's really better to work than stew...

"Medication regime is stable" being the operative phrase, lol. I guess whoever called thought that if someone is claiming disability due to mental conditions, they might not qualify for a daycare type license. People who publicly say they "babysit" have been raked over the coals for less (particularly by people who have paid to be daycare licensed, I'd imagine).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member