Patty G

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Please continue here.

Guilty 1st Degree Murder - Totally Premeditated

Guilty 2nd Degree Murder

Guilty Manslaughter - Not premeditated but during a Rage attack or a snapped moment

Not Guilty - Complete Accident

Completely Innocent

continue here and please stay on topic. :)

TY mods for the new thread.1st Degree Murder - Guilty premeditated. That is where I come down on it. Though my mind is open. I do not believe that there are any other suspects whether it be accidental or not other than KC. JMO.

Just for the record (sorry I was in the middle of posting when the thread closed)...Casey brought LE to Universal for a reason...and despite what some may think...there was no twisting of words. Casey admitted to her employment (and supposedly who she reported to) in front of a "real" employee when she was trying to gain admittance to the park.

FWIW

It is my opinion that this all went wrong from the beginning. I believe Casey led LE out to universal to look at tapes to see if Caylee or the Zanny had been out there. She was just trying to help. At that point LE decided to interrogate her with 3 big mean guys against one young woman. At that point, they should have read her the Miranda rights. I do believe they were trying to trick a confession out of her. It didn't work and in the end they started asking questions again. Just the fact that they started asking questions again, showed me that they had no idea of what happened. When LE acts like this in a very unprofessional manner it raises red flags for me. So I will admit that I was suspicious of LE and SA from the beginning. Since then, they have not been able to come up with some strong evidence that she did it. It just leads me to believe they have been wrong all along. On this basis I believe she is NG.

Wudge, I am just a plain, common person. If I have to be on a jury you can rest assured that the letter of the law that you are trying to enlighten me with will/would be taken to heart and assimilated as best my brain could. But, right now with what I see in Casey, all I am concerned with is that she be separated from society as long as that letter of the law will allow.

Earlier I posted about her mother babysitting a child. My hope was that it would prick people's consciences that finding Casey not guilty has as grave possibilities as finding her guilty. I am equally concerned about both. Both findings have equally disastrous consequences. Casey shouldn't lose her freedom if she didn't harm her child but other children should not be put in danger just because she assembled a legal dream team, either. We've all read (and some of us have experienced) the horror of what repeat offenders are capable of doing.

There is no one choice, going into the judgement that is more morally right or high minded ~ they should be equally judged by evidence with no edge given to either prosecutors or defense. (And yes, I do understand that some evidence is more important and weighty than others.) But either outcome ~ guilty or not guilty could have disastrous results.

All your posts make me reach for the other side of where my brain tells me to go but in this case it just doesn't get me to where you are. (And my dad told me that anything in extreme is not profitable ~ even "good" things. And my dad didn't raise any idiots, either.)

Well, fer sur---it will all come out at the trial. All the little dirty secrets. Caylee will get the justice she deserves. In the end---God will handle it all. He is holding our sweet lil Caylee rat now. There is a much bigger prison then the one CK was in when she lived at home and the one she is in now and the one she will be in for the rest of her breathin days. All this has taught me that I dont wanna go to Hell n rub elbows wid nun ovem.
P.S.
I say she is guilty. This being from what has been brought out into the open. And yes to the 31 DAYS.

It is my opinion that this all went wrong from the beginning. I believe Casey led LE out to universal to look at tapes to see if Caylee or the Zanny had been out there. She was just trying to help. At that point LE decided to interrogate her with 3 big mean guys against one young woman. At that point, they should have read her the Miranda rights. I do believe they were trying to trick a confession out of her. It didn't work and in the end they started asking questions again. Just the fact that they started asking questions again, showed me that they had no idea of what happened. When LE acts like this in a very unprofessional manner it raises red flags for me. So I will admit that I was suspicious of LE and SA from the beginning. Since then, they have not been able to come up with some strong evidence that she did it. It just leads me to believe they have been wrong all along. On this basis I believe she is NG.

KC already gave them several false addresses before even showing up at Universal claiming to work there. It wasn't a trick. She claimed to work there. She claimed a fake boss. That didn't exist. She faked an email, likely to show her parents that she had gainful employment that she worked there. She did not. LE did not act in an unprofessional manner. Also, the A's begged the FBI to get involved and they did. And came to the same conclusion as LE. KC is guilty. Her parents are not living in any kind of remote realm of truth.

There are no other suspects. None. Not one. And a dead baby was in her car that she abandoned. I guess she feared that the "phantom nanny" might come and get her parents...not.

Guilty. There are no other suspects. She was not arrested on a whim. But she certainly, KC, has proven that she can lie on a whim. "My dad had a stroke..." "My parent's are giving me the house" "You hid your money when you were sleep walking" "I only missed graduating by a half credit" "I will help out with the house work, grandma (to make up for my totally stealing from you) "I am just bloated" (7 months pregnant). I would go on and on and on about her needless lies...but I think her actions after the fact...no tears...oh wait...didn't her mom say something about how KC wasn't eating b/c she was so upset about Caylee "check her commissary account purchases."

To wit; KC is guilty of premediated murder. Punishable by death. I don't believe in the DP but if convicted and sentenced to the same I won't shed any tears. She has nothing to offer society. Nothing.

She took them there to get her phone...the fake one 'cause she left it at work. Don't you think if she had told them Caylee went to Universal on such and such day that the officers would have tried to get the tapes? Let's face it...at that point...Casey was spiraling out of control. The truth wasn't being twisted...her lies were twisted. Who lies to LE when their daughter is missing and they're her only resource to finding her?

Well, fer sur---it will all come out at the trial. All the little dirty secrets. Caylee will get the justice she deserves. In the end---God will handle it all. He is holding our sweet lil Caylee rat now. There is a much bigger prison then the one CK was in when she lived at home and the one she is in now and the one she will be in for the rest of her breathin days. All this has taught me that I dont wanna go to Hell n rub elbows wid nun ovem.
P.S.
I say she is guilty. This being from what has been brought out into the open. And yes to the 31 DAYS.
Amen to that MamaBear!

Ok...bottom line...if all the defense has is

a) loss of memory
b) ugly coping
c) the big bad cops made me lie

Oh boy, oh boy...are they EVER in trouble!!

Bringing this over from the previous thread as it needs to be addressed.

Notthatsmart said:

Well I agree it is kind of an generic statement. I was just pointing out this.

If you think GA is involved in the murder.
If you think CA is involved in the murder.
If you think JB is involved in the murder.
If you think DC is involved in the murder.
If you think LA is involved in the murder.

Where does Casey fit into all this? Were all these people involved? Where is SA on this? I don't see them going down this road. They are doing the right thing by pointing the finger to Casey and letting the defense do their job. I think that saying any of these other people involved is going against anything the SA has ever said.

No one, as far as I know, believes that GA, CA, JB, DC, or LA is involved in the murder. Casey is the one and only suspect in the murder of her daughter, Caylee.

GA, CA, and LA have perpetuated Casey's lies in an attempt to cover for her and to lead the investigation away from Casey. That's why we heard for months that Caylee was "missing" and no acknowledgment from the Anthonys that Caylee could be deceased. They interfered with the investigation and refused to cooperate with LE. George and Cindy knew that if Caylee was deceased, Casey was to blame.

JB is an attorney, and certainly not in any way believed to be implicated in Caylee's murder. He is Casey's attorney and has publicly made statements that he has proof that she's innocent, yet has allowed her to sit in a jail cell for more than a year, when if such proof existed, she could be set free. His representation of Casey has been poor at best, and it's my belief that JB is using this case for self-promotion only.

DC is not a suspect and never was. He is merely a private investigator hired by George and Cindy to look for Caylee's remains. Interestingly, the Anthonys had DC looking for Caylee's remains at the same time they were publcly stating that Caylee had been sighted in various places.

Casey is the only suspect in the murder of her daughter.

I believe she is guilty of first degree murder.

notthatsmart,
This is your post from the last thread, post #500 (bolding by me):

Bold 1: I am pretty sure LE took Casey to Universal. It is LE that claimed it was her office. It is LE that said she led them down a hallway and turned around and said she doesn't work there. Quit putting words in Casey's mouth. That is exactly what LE did and they will be cross examined about it. They are going to have to provide proof that she lied. A tape would be nice. They should have read her her rights at that point before they ganged up on her and started interogating her. I stand by my question: Where is the proof that Casey lied to police? This is why I am on the fence here. If we want to get to the truth for Caylee, then we are going to have to understand that LE will come under cross examination.

------------------------

If you contradict even what you, yourself, say how can you expect anyone to provide you with facts that would be meaningful to you? It appears you might have to stay on that fence if you keep arguing with yourself so much.

Notthatsmart,

In thread #2 you said "Is that true? Where is that doc? Did the state really offer a plea to Casey? I don't know how I missed this." I found an article on Baynews9 that was run on Tuesday March 10, 2009 that has a signed motion that Casey had handwritten that she refused to take a plea deal for a crime she did not commit. So I would say yes, the state did in fact offer a plea to Casey.

CASEYNOTELG.jpg

I respectfully disagree. I think the big mean guys were only trying to find Caylee. I honestly don't think they cared at that point anything about charging her, she was not their main priority..It was Caylee..
Had they have found an alive Caylee..I would agree..

She took them there to get her phone...the fake one 'cause she left it at work. Don't you think if she had told them Caylee went to Universal on such and such day that the officers would have tried to get the tapes? Let's face it...at that point...Casey was spiraling out of control. The truth wasn't being twisted...her lies were twisted. Who lies to LE when their daughter is missing and they're her only resource to finding her?

I just think this was a simple setup. They drove her around and got her to make some statements, then they challenged her on those statements to get a confession out of her. It didn't work!! So they started asking more questions. I would call it entrapment. They hadn't investigated enough at that point to know what the truth was. This looks like a bunch of keystone cops trying to figure out what happened. If I thought they were professional about it, I might not be questioning their intentions. Since this day, they have tried so hard to come up with some strong evidence. If they would just open their minds and let the witnesses speak, they may get to the truth of the matter. It seems in every interview they constantly interupt the witness while he or she is speaking. Well anyway, they will be lucky to use this interrogation in court. They should have read her the Miranda rights. In court they will let the witnesses have their say. And then we will find out what really happened. LE is way off, that is why I say NG

I believe she will be found guilty, I am up in the air about sentencing....If it is a bench trial, I am not sure Judge Strickland or any judge will be as stern as a jury will-no matter where the trial takes place. KC's actions will have the effect on a jury that it has had on most of us, I am certain.
I hope they take the jury, and from there I think the jury has enough for the death penalty via premed. or felony homicide.
Mitigating circumstances will be outweighed all around making for an easy conviction, MOO.

(above bolded by me)
I respect your opinion

*LE wasn't screaming nor yelling and KC didn't sound scared and didn't sound intimidated, she was quite calm.
If one listens to the interrogation one can hear how LE was talking to her. Here is the link to that interrogation:
http://cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/CaseyAnthonyjuly16universal.wma
*That is why they were asking her questions...to try and find out what happened to Caylee. You are absolutely right, LE had no idea what had happened to Caylee. Caylee was missing. KC is her mother. GA said the last time he saw Caylee she was with her Mother, KC.

I just think this was a simple setup. They drove her around and got her to make some statements, then they challenged her on those statements to get a confession out of her. It didn't work!! So they started asking more questions. I would call it entrapment. They hadn't investigated enough at that point to know what the truth was. This looks like a bunch of keystone cops trying to figure out what happened. If I thought they were professional about it, I might not be questioning their intentions. Since this day, they have tried so hard to come up with some strong evidence. If they would just open their minds and let the witnesses speak, they may get to the truth of the matter. It seems in every interview they constantly interupt the witness while he or she is speaking. Well anyway, they will be lucky to use this interrogation in court. They should have read her the Miranda rights. In court they will let the witnesses have their say. And then we will find out what really happened. LE is way off, that is why I say NG

How was it a set up when she freely admitted that she didn't work there? She admitted that. She was read her miranda rights. Even that the door at Universal was not locked and she was free to walk out at anytime. She admitted she lied. LIED. How dumb are her parents?

How guilty is KC = premeditated murder + circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy