Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: "G (Guilty)" vs "NG (Not Guilty)" Where do you stand? #3

Quote Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
    Thank you so much. Wow the state offering a plea aggrement in March of 09 after all the reports were in. That is huge. That means they have nothing.
    Ok sorry but you are totally stating mistruths and maybe you need to go to rumor thread. - I respect your opinion when it is your opinion but can not just say nothing when you keep posting things that are blantantly not true and posting them as fact.
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to okiedokietoo For This Useful Post:

It is my opinion that this all went wrong from the beginning. I believe Casey led LE out to universal to look at tapes to see if Caylee or the Zanny had been out there. She was just trying to help. At that point LE decided to interrogate her with 3 big mean guys against one young woman. At that point, they should have read her the Miranda rights. I do believe they were trying to trick a confession out of her. It didn't work and in the end they started asking questions again. Just the fact that they started asking questions again, showed me that they had no idea of what happened. When LE acts like this in a very unprofessional manner it raises red flags for me. So I will admit that I was suspicious of LE and SA from the beginning. Since then, they have not been able to come up with some strong evidence that she did it. It just leads me to believe they have been wrong all along. On this basis I believe she is NG.
    KC directed LE to Universal because she said her phone was on her desk with important ZFG info on it-which was a lie. KC said, she worked at Universal-which was a lie. KC led LE to Sawgrass Apts. # 210 to look for ZFG-which was a lie. KC led LE to the old folks home and even pointed out ZFG apt.-which was a lie. KC stated to LE that bringing LE out to Universal was not going to help find Caylee. Talk about red flags with regard to lying. LE was right on to mistrust every word that came out of KC's mouth. All KC was worried about was her mother as she clearly stated in her interview with LE at Universal. Kind of sad that your more afraid of your mother than you are of finding your baby.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cat13067 For This Useful Post:

I just think this was a simple setup. They drove her around and got her to make some statements, then they challenged her on those statements to get a confession out of her. It didn't work!! So they started asking more questions. I would call it entrapment. They hadn't investigated enough at that point to know what the truth was. This looks like a bunch of keystone cops trying to figure out what happened. If I thought they were professional about it, I might not be questioning their intentions. Since this day, they have tried so hard to come up with some strong evidence. If they would just open their minds and let the witnesses speak, they may get to the truth of the matter. It seems in every interview they constantly interupt the witness while he or she is speaking. Well anyway, they will be lucky to use this interrogation in court. They should have read her the Miranda rights. In court they will let the witnesses have their say. And then we will find out what really happened. LE is way off, that is why I say NG
    If LE wasn't supposed to ask her questions and drive her around and challenge her obvious lies ~ Then, pray tell, what would you expect them to do to try to find Caylee?
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectingUnicorns View Post
    notthatsmart,
    This is your post from the last thread, post #500 (bolding by me):

Bold 1: I am pretty sure LE took Casey to Universal. It is LE that claimed it was her office. It is LE that said she led them down a hallway and turned around and said she doesn't work there. Quit putting words in Casey's mouth. That is exactly what LE did and they will be cross examined about it. They are going to have to provide proof that she lied. A tape would be nice. They should have read her her rights at that point before they ganged up on her and started interogating her. I stand by my question: Where is the proof that Casey lied to police? This is why I am on the fence here. If we want to get to the truth for Caylee, then we are going to have to understand that LE will come under cross examination.

-----------------------

If you contradict even what you, yourself, say how can you expect anyone to provide you with facts that would be meaningful to you? It appears you might have to stay on that fence if you keep arguing with yourself so much.
    Gosh highly technical there. Thanks I think the viewers got what I was saying. You can go ahead and try and make a fool out of me if you wish. I really don't take it personally. But at some point, can we get back to the evidence and the topic? I think she is NG based on these silly tactics by police. They really didn't know. They still don't know.

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Thank you so much. Wow the state offering a plea aggrement in March of 09 after all the reports were in. That is huge. That means they have nothing.
    The plea was not offered in March -09, it was offered months before Caylee was ever found. It was a plea for Casey to lead the officers to Caylee's where abouts. (IIRC)
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to whiteangora For This Useful Post:

What is very interesting is that JB's other defendant in a recent murder case is claiming the same thing - that the SA was somehow "mad" at him because he didn't take a plea deal and that the SA lobbied for a stiffer sentence. This other defendant said it after sentencing and wasn't unprofessional enough to hand-write it on a formal motion, but the tactic is the same and the wording is eerily familiar. Makes me think that JB's first line of defense is to tell his clients that things aren't looking up because they didn't take a plea instead of blaming himself for not giving them practical advice. JB has exhibited dog-in-the-manger 'tudes before and they didn't work in his favor.

We have no corroboration that any plea was even offered, just Ms Anthonys scribbled accusation. Makes me think JB is pulling a Svengali.
    "Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices" - Voltaire

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cecybeans For This Useful Post:

Why not be nice about it.

If LE wasn't supposed to ask her questions and drive her around and challenge her obvious lies ~ Then, pray tell, what would you expect them to do to try to find Caylee?
    Why not be nice about it. Why not investigate some more first before accusing someone. In the Drew Peterson case, LE waited a year. I applaud them for that. That was a smart move.

We are finding that these mean interrogation programs are not working in combat either. It is up for debate in Washington.

I would have been nice to her and then watched her. I also would have looked in the most obvious place of all, (the wood by the house).

Gosh highly technical there. Thanks I think the viewers got what I was saying. You can go ahead and try and make a fool out of me if you wish. I really don't take it personally. But at some point, can we get back to the evidence and the topic? I think she is NG based on these silly tactics by police. They really didn't know. They still don't know.
    I think Nick Savage made it perfectly clear to KC that they have more than speculation that she murdered Caylee. Why do you think Jose Baez got KC out of that interview with Nick Savage so quickly?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cat13067 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    The plea was not offered in March -09, it was offered months before Caylee was ever found. It was a plea for Casey to lead the officers to Caylee's where abouts. (IIRC)
    Plea was offered after KC was bonded out in 2008. Remains of Caylee were found (though her parents would like to pretend the opposite) on December 11th, 2008. The Plea was never answered by Baez and as far as I know expired before October 2008. So....

Back to the topic at hand
    KC is guilty. Her parents are stupid. KC deserves to be incarcerated. KC was not tricked by police...and is an accomplished liar. And her parents are dumber than rocks. And convict her already. Premeditated murder = Caylee is dead. Her parents might want to massage their disability/pictures of dead granddaughter money and remember that she was rendered bones by their dead beat lying ....(sleeps with whomever is available in the phone book) daughter.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bittiness39 For This Useful Post:

I didn't get what you were saying. I'm not making a fool out of you. Can you enlighten me as to which of your two contradictory statements you are claiming belief in now?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBitty35 View Post
    How was it a set up when she freely admitted that she didn't work there? She admitted that. She was read her miranda rights. Even that the door at Universal was not locked and she was free to walk out at anytime. She admitted she lied. LIED. How dumb are her parents?

How guilty is KC = premeditated murder + circumstances.
    Okay, if she was read her Miranda rights in that interrogation interview which I have listened to about 8 times, I missed it. I stand corrected.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to notthatsmart For This Useful Post:

Why not be nice about it. Why not investigate some more first before accusing someone. In the Drew Peterson case, LE waited a year. I applaud them for that. That was a smart move.

We are finding that these mean interrogation programs are not working in combat either. It is up for debate in Washington.

I would have been nice to her and then watched her. I also would have looked in the most obvious place of all, (the wood by the house).
    Um, okay, yeah, why not wait a year? It's not like they thought there was a live baby out there to look for or anything.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to flourish For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cat13067 View Post
    I think Nick Savage made it perfectly clear to KC that they have more than speculation that she murdered Caylee. Why do you think Jose Baez got KC out of that interview with Nick Savage so quickly?
    Casey clearly asked for her Lawyer in that interview. Nick had no business talking to her about the case once she asked for counsel. Again making me suspicious of LE and their intentions.

seekingjustice** is offline My beautiful Girl 'Monique Ashleigh' - See you in Heaven..
    It is my opinion that this all went wrong from the beginning. I believe Casey led LE out to universal to look at tapes to see if Caylee or the Zanny had been out there. She was just trying to help. At that point LE decided to interrogate her with 3 big mean guys against one young woman. At that point, they should have read her the Miranda rights. I do believe they were trying to trick a confession out of her. It didn't work and in the end they started asking questions again. Just the fact that they started asking questions again, showed me that they had no idea of what happened. When LE acts like this in a very unprofessional manner it raises red flags for me. So I will admit that I was suspicious of LE and SA from the beginning. Since then, they have not been able to come up with some strong evidence that she did it. It just leads me to believe they have been wrong all along. On this basis I believe she is NG.

BBM.. What sort of confession do you think they were trying to trick out of her? My take on it, is they were trying to find where 'precious' Caylee was!!

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to seekingjustice** For This Useful Post:

Do you remember that this exchange took place less than 24 hours after Caylee was reported missing? And you want LE to "be nice about it?" Besides she wasn't formally accused of anything that day. She was challenged about all her lies which she should have been. LE wanted the truth out of Casey so they could find precious Caylee, who at the time LE thought was still alive.

. . . and you want them to be nice?

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:

Okay, if she was read her Miranda rights in that interrogation interview which I have listened to about 8 times, I missed it. I stand corrected.
    Do not apologize...stand corrected or whatever. You have your view. I have my own. I am not about to start attacking people/posters. That, to me, is wrong. I attack facts. If you feel KC is innocent...beyond accusing LE of tricking KC (who is an established liar) into lying then bring it. If you have an opinion about her innocence then use facts to show that she was coerced or whatever. Or that someone else is involved.
    I believe she is guilty. But that is just my belief. My own. Same with yours. More power to you.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bittiness39 For This Useful Post:

I didn't get what you were saying. I'm not making a fool out of you. Can you enlighten me as to which of your two contradictory statements you are claiming belief in now?
    Why don't you highlight the contradictions for me. I am not seeing it.

How strange of you to call the woods by the house obvious. I would have thought you would have been looking for ZFG, since KC swore that was the last person she saw Caylee with. After all KC should be believed when she speaks-right?

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cat13067 For This Useful Post:

casey clearly asked for her lawyer in that interview. Nick had no business talking to her about the case once she asked for counsel. Again making me suspicious of le and their intentions.
    show me the link please
    Better still, please type it out for these poor old ears don't hear so well anymore.
    Thanks ahead of time
    Last edited by Imbackon; 11-17-2009 at 02:02 AM.

I think the rumor thread might be the best place for your current
    posts if you are going to continue to post mistruths and then try to wipe the slate clean by asking us to get back on topic. FYI the Topic is
    "(Guilty)" vs "NG (Not Guilty)" Where do you stand? #3"
    not
    "Misinformation 101"

Please refer to the posts below for clarity
    Leila (post # 23)
    In the very beginning of this case, the state offered Casey a plea bargain that had a deadline. If memory served me correctly, the date of that deadline was around the second week of August 2008. Baez dismissed the offer of a plea bargain outright without any further consideration and let the deadline date pass.
    LittleBitty35 (post #34)
    Plea was offered after KC was bonded out in 2008. Remains of Caylee were found (though her parents would like to pretend the opposite) on December 11th, 2008. The Plea was never answered by Baez and as far as I know expired before October 2008.
    So....
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to okiedokietoo For This Useful Post:

Another thing that makes me think KC is guilty (and lied) is the actions of CA. If she had ZG's addresses and numbers on that sticky note, why did she even bother to keep contacting her daughter or chasing her around town? Why not simply go to Zanny's and pick Caylee up - or at least call her to see what was what? Why did CA write that missive on her MySpace page wondering just who was looking after Caylee if she knew all along it was ZG and had all of her info at her fingertips? Why did she find it necessary to call 911 three times if she knew exactly where she was? The fact that KC's own mother either had no idea of the "nanny's" whereabouts, or obviously thought the story was enough of a fabrication to bypass it and go straight to LE, would indicate to any reasonable person she thought her daughter was lying, as she and her family have indicated in interviews, depositions and even the press. It's hard to blame LE when not one character witness has surfaced that has negated the fact that KC was a world class liar.

And to be fair, it's not in the same league to compare a rough military interrogation with the kid gloves KC was handled with by LE in that interview. I've seen some rough interrogations and they are not even close. LE was more than circumspect after wasting hours of their time on a wild goose chase. Contrary to what CA says, it IS a crime to lie to LE during an investigation. Just ask Balloon Boy Dad.
    Last edited by cecybeans; 11-17-2009 at 02:07 AM.
    "Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices" - Voltaire

Casey clearly asked for her Lawyer in that interview. Nick had no business talking to her about the case once she asked for counsel. Again making me suspicious of LE and their intentions.
    KC stated she would be willing to talk to the FBI. KC is on jail video telling her parents she would talk to the FBI, so what changed the bucket full of evidence the FBI had in the basement of the building. Listen to the KC and Nick Savage interview it's on youtube then you hear it for yourself.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cat13067 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cecybeans View Post
    Another thing that makes me think KC is guilty (and lied) is the actions of CA. If she had ZG's addresses and numbers on that sticky note, why did she even bother to keep contacting her daughter or chasing her around town? Why not simply go to Zanny's and pick Caylee up - or at least call her to see what was what? Why did CA write that missive on her MySpace page wondering just who was looking after Caylee if she knew all along it was ZG and had all of her info at her fingertips? Why did she find it necessary to call 911 three times if she knew exactly where she was? The fact that KC's own mother either had no idea of the "nanny's" whereabouts, or obviously thought the story was enough of a fabrication to bypass it and go straight to LE, would indicate to any reasonable person she thought her daughter was lying, as she and her family have indicated in interviews, depositions and even the press. It's hard to blame LE when not one character witness has surfaced that has negated the fact that KC was a world class liar.

And to be fair, it's not in the same league to compare a rough military interrogation with the kid gloves KC was handled with by LE in that interview. I've seen some rough interrogations and they are not even close. LE was more than circumspect after wasting hours of their time on a wild goose chase. Contrary to what CA says, it IS a crime to lie to LE during an investigation. Just ask Balloon Boy Dad.
    Beautiful, just beautiful. Thanks for pointing out what I also think will be used as evidence to contradict whatever bs the Anthonys testify to in court regarding the existence of Zanny. It's just so obvious isn't it?

39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Imbackon For This Useful Post:

Why don't you highlight the contradictions for me. I am not seeing it.
    I already did in post #14 to which you replied "Gosh highly technical there. Thanks I think the viewers got what I was saying."

#14: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4444322&postcount=14"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - "G (Guilty)" vs "NG (Not Guilty)" Where do you stand? #3[/ame]

41. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:

I just think this was a simple setup. They drove her around and got her to make some statements, then they challenged her on those statements to get a confession out of her. It didn't work!! So they started asking more questions. I would call it entrapment. They hadn't investigated enough at that point to know what the truth was. This looks like a bunch of keystone cops trying to figure out what happened. If I thought they were professional about it, I might not be questioning their intentions. Since this day, they have tried so hard to come up with some strong evidence. If they would just open their minds and let the witnesses speak, they may get to the truth of the matter. It seems in every interview they constantly interupt the witness while he or she is speaking. Well anyway, they will be lucky to use this interrogation in court. They should have read her the Miranda rights. In court they will let the witnesses have their say. And then we will find out what really happened. LE is way off, that is why I say NG
    Witnesses? Who are these witnesses? Do you think they cared a hill of beans about Casey at this point? Why didn't she take them to Caylee?

43. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast