Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Another thing that makes me think KC is guilty (and lied) is the actions of CA. If she had ZG's addresses and numbers on that sticky note, why did she even bother to keep contacting her daughter or chasing her around town? Why not simply go to Zanny's and pick Caylee up - or at least call her to see what was what? Why did CA write that missive on her MySpace page wondering just who was looking after Caylee if she knew all along it was ZG and had all of her info at her fingertips? Why did she find it necessary to call 911 three times if she knew exactly where she was? The fact that KC's own mother either had no idea of the "nanny's" whereabouts, or obviously thought the story was enough of a fabrication to bypass it and go straight to LE, would indicate to any reasonable person she thought her daughter was lying, as she and her family have indicated in interviews, depositions and even the press. It's hard to blame LE when not one character witness has surfaced that has negated the fact that KC was a world class liar.

And to be fair, it's not in the same league to compare a rough military interrogation with the kid gloves KC was handled with by LE in that interview. I've seen some rough interrogations and they are not even close. LE was more than circumspect after wasting hours of their time on a wild goose chase. Contrary to what CA says, it IS a crime to lie to LE during an investigation. Just ask Balloon Boy Dad.
    Last edited by cecybeans; 11-17-2009 at 02:07 AM.
    "Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices" - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
    Casey clearly asked for her Lawyer in that interview. Nick had no business talking to her about the case once she asked for counsel. Again making me suspicious of LE and their intentions.
    KC stated she would be willing to talk to the FBI. KC is on jail video telling her parents she would talk to the FBI, so what changed the bucket full of evidence the FBI had in the basement of the building. Listen to the KC and Nick Savage interview it's on youtube then you hear it for yourself.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cat13067 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cecybeans View Post
    Another thing that makes me think KC is guilty (and lied) is the actions of CA. If she had ZG's addresses and numbers on that sticky note, why did she even bother to keep contacting her daughter or chasing her around town? Why not simply go to Zanny's and pick Caylee up - or at least call her to see what was what? Why did CA write that missive on her MySpace page wondering just who was looking after Caylee if she knew all along it was ZG and had all of her info at her fingertips? Why did she find it necessary to call 911 three times if she knew exactly where she was? The fact that KC's own mother either had no idea of the "nanny's" whereabouts, or obviously thought the story was enough of a fabrication to bypass it and go straight to LE, would indicate to any reasonable person she thought her daughter was lying, as she and her family have indicated in interviews, depositions and even the press. It's hard to blame LE when not one character witness has surfaced that has negated the fact that KC was a world class liar.

And to be fair, it's not in the same league to compare a rough military interrogation with the kid gloves KC was handled with by LE in that interview. I've seen some rough interrogations and they are not even close. LE was more than circumspect after wasting hours of their time on a wild goose chase. Contrary to what CA says, it IS a crime to lie to LE during an investigation. Just ask Balloon Boy Dad.
    Beautiful, just beautiful. Thanks for pointing out what I also think will be used as evidence to contradict whatever bs the Anthonys testify to in court regarding the existence of Zanny. It's just so obvious isn't it?

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Imbackon For This Useful Post:

Why don't you highlight the contradictions for me. I am not seeing it.
    I already did in post #14 to which you replied "Gosh highly technical there. Thanks I think the viewers got what I was saying."

#14: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4444322&postcount=14"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - "G (Guilty)" vs "NG (Not Guilty)" Where do you stand? #3[/ame]
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:

I just think this was a simple setup. They drove her around and got her to make some statements, then they challenged her on those statements to get a confession out of her. It didn't work!! So they started asking more questions. I would call it entrapment. They hadn't investigated enough at that point to know what the truth was. This looks like a bunch of keystone cops trying to figure out what happened. If I thought they were professional about it, I might not be questioning their intentions. Since this day, they have tried so hard to come up with some strong evidence. If they would just open their minds and let the witnesses speak, they may get to the truth of the matter. It seems in every interview they constantly interupt the witness while he or she is speaking. Well anyway, they will be lucky to use this interrogation in court. They should have read her the Miranda rights. In court they will let the witnesses have their say. And then we will find out what really happened. LE is way off, that is why I say NG
    Witnesses? Who are these witnesses? Do you think they cared a hill of beans about Casey at this point? Why didn't she take them to Caylee?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

I have listened to that . Casey said she was willing to talk as long as her Lawyer was present. As soon as JB showed up he advised her not to talk. I don't blame her a bit for following the advise of her attorney. I question Nicks intentions for talking to her after she asked for her Lawyer. These are the reasons I don't trust LE. And so far they have not come up with any substantial evidence proving her guilt. NG

Quote Originally Posted by Imbackon View Post
    Beautiful, just beautiful. Thanks for pointing out what I also think will be used as evidence to contradict whatever bs the Anthonys testify to in court regarding the existence of Zanny. It's just so obvious isn't it?
    If CA truly had an address or phone number to ZFG you can bet your soul that she would have been over there to pick up Caylee. Sorry, I'm not buying CA's story about the postie note unless I saw it with my own two eyes. I mean it's not like CA is the most truthful person. Like mother like daughter from what I observed by CA's interviews and depositions.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cat13067 For This Useful Post:

seekingjustice** is offline My beautiful Girl 'Monique Ashleigh' - See you in Heaven..
    Quote Originally Posted by cecybeans View Post

So so true cecybeans... oh, and just remembering her own mother's words "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" says it all to me!!

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to seekingjustice** For This Useful Post:

seekingjustice** is offline My beautiful Girl 'Monique Ashleigh' - See you in Heaven..
    I have listened to that . Casey said she was willing to talk as long as her Lawyer was present. As soon as JB showed up he advised her not to talk. I don't blame her a bit for following the advise of her attorney. I question Nicks intentions for talking to her after she asked for her Lawyer. These are the reasons I don't trust LE. And so far they have not come up with any substantial evidence proving her guilt. NG
    Do you trust Casey?

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to seekingjustice** For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by okiedokietoo View Post
    I think the rumor thread might be the best place for your current
    posts if you are going to continue to post mistruths and then try to wipe the slate clean by asking us to get back on topic. FYI the Topic is
    "(Guilty)" vs "NG (Not Guilty)" Where do you stand? #3"
    not
    "Misinformation 101"

Please refer to the posts below for clarity
    I didn't post any mistruths at all. I am trying to be helpful here. The way I understand it, my opinion is welcome here at Websleuths. Could you point out the mistruth? The document I was responding to showed Casey signing it in March of 09. Perhaps I am confused. Are you saying this document is not from March of 09? I have stated several times now NG.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to notthatsmart For This Useful Post:

knt

Quote Originally Posted by seekingjustice** View Post
    So so true cecybeans... oh, and just remembering her own mother's words "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" says it all to me!!
    Yep! That qualifies as an excited utterance as much as her ". . . and it smells like there's been a dead body in the car" does. And it was in Lee's interview (so it counts)!!
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:

Why not be nice about it. Why not investigate some more first before accusing someone. In the Drew Peterson case, LE waited a year. I applaud them for that. That was a smart move.

We are finding that these mean interrogation programs are not working in combat either. It is up for debate in Washington.

I would have been nice to her and then watched her. I also would have looked in the most obvious place of all, (the wood by the house).
    Mean interrogation programs? WTH?

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Why not be nice about it. Why not investigate some more first before accusing someone. In the Drew Peterson case, LE waited a year. I applaud them for that. That was a smart move.

We are finding that these mean interrogation programs are not working in combat either. It is up for debate in Washington.

I would have been nice to her and then watched her. I also would have looked in the most obvious place of all, (the wood by the house).
    Cindy called the police and casey went with them willingly. They didn't initiate the process. Plus, miranda rights did not have to be read in this situation - she wasn't under arrest and she was reminded that the door was open and she didn't have to talk. That is the standard they have to go by. There's no issue there, she was with them to 'help them find caylee' and were trying to figure out why she was lying. Makes sense.

Anyhoo, I think Casey is guilty first degree premeditated, because of the careless 31 days, the tattoo, the jailhouse calls where she did not care a bit about caylee, and the computer searches.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Horace Finklestein For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by seekingjustice** View Post
    Do you trust Casey?
    Only to help fill my car up if I unexpectedly run out of gas.

But again, on topic, guilty. Felony murder. Going to get the DP No mitigating circs will help in this case. And the false nanny story will only speed up the hatred in the minds of the jury. No nanny. None. By the time these 12 people get sick of looking at her playing footsie with Baez under the table on top of whatever crud the defense might throw out there she will be lucky to be not dead before she is even sentenced.

Guilty. Premeditation. + Circumstances.

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bittiness39 For This Useful Post:

Excuse me...when have you ever known Casey not to prattle on..and on. She just doesn't say anything useful...or truthful.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast