Taylor TX LEO let cat climb him like a tree

Unreal! This little kitty just didn't give up did he/she?

Nope-the kitty wouldn't give up indeed!!

oh well - it was cute while it lasted....the vid's been removed from youtube & it's not even at KXAN's site anymore.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-ipCYbh_Ts"]YouTube- Top Cat: Kitten Climbs On Cop's Head[/ame]

there is another link:)

That is the cutest thing! It looks like the kitten was playful and was giving him kisses when it got up to his head! The second climb the cop turns sideways so you can see it better in the dashcam! I bet it's a first for him, what a sweet man! He's probably an animal lover. You can judge people by the way they are with animals, he's one of those who joined the force to really make a difference i bet!

I love that video--saw it on Foxnews site. He gives it quite a shove with his foot but it can't take a hint.

It reminds me of my late Kittyboy, he was like that. Well, not quite that insistent. LOL

And then it came out to love on the news caster. That kitty just needs to be held and loved all the time.

Thank you for posting something light and funny!

Oh, I just watched the video above and it is slightly different, different voice over and more climbing action LOL Then the reporter goes to the scene and the cat comes back.

Well Kitty's climb up everything they want to....:back::truce: :cat:

omg that's awesome

love that cat & esp. love that cop

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member