Message from John Ramsey

madeleine

Reaction score
He IS trying to find the killer....... :rolleyes:

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-357838?ref=feeds/latest

VIDEO

A message from John Ramsey's Fair Justice Foundation

We know that somewhere, someone holds information about what happened to JonBenet when her life was taken in 1996. Someone, somewhere knows the truth about who, how and why this happened. A special message has been designed by the Fair Justice Foundation for an individual who knows the story of how or why JonBenet became the target for murder. The message might have meaning for someone that was told about the events of that fateful night by a relative, work colleague, friend, neighbor or even a passing acquaintance. We need to relay this message to the right person; someone that knows something.

Until the owner of the unique identifiers left at the crime scene is discovered, while such a loss of life may never be reconciled, the unending nightmare for JonBenet’s family remains underscored by the acute understanding other innocents are similarly at risk.
The aim is to share this video message until it reaches that special person holding a critical piece of information about what happened to JonBenet.

To do so, we need your help.

Please forward this message to your friends and colleagues by email, text or instant messaging. Please spread this message by sharing the video on websites and social networks like Facebook, MySpace and Twitter.

If this message has reached you and you know of such a special person, or want to pass along vital information that could help, please email tips@fairjusticefoundation.orgor call: 206-312-7399

The pursuit of truth is timeless; together let’s find a way to break the silence.

Thank you for watching, sharing and caring.

So he did do something this year in order to find the killer.Wtg J.Ramsey.Like I buy it.

"Let's find a way to break the silence".........

OMG :D:D:D

Okay,I will keep my mouth shut re this one.

This is a little bit like waiting for CODIS DNA to produce a match because somebody got arrested.

The RN tells us that the perp is not in a jurisdiction to be subject to arrest and DNA sampling. This also tells us that the perp's friends would not be able to reply to it even if they spoke English, knew something, and wanted to reply.

IOW they have to get the message, understand the message, know something, want to reply, and be able to reply. This is not likely according to the RN.

The aim is to share this video message until it reaches that special person holding a critical piece of information about what happened to JonBenet.
I’ve always thought John Ramsey was a special guy.

"Let's find a way to break the silence".........

OMG :D:D:D

Okay,I will keep my mouth shut re this one.

Noooo: let it flow, it's one of the highlights of the JBR forums right now xx

Not sure what it is, but there's something feeling not quite right about this....

Or maybe that's just my BORG cynicism...

This is a little bit like waiting for CODIS DNA to produce a match because somebody got arrested.

The RN tells us that the perp is not in a jurisdiction to be subject to arrest and DNA sampling. This also tells us that the perp's friends would not be able to reply to it even if they spoke English, knew something, and wanted to reply.

IOW they have to get the message, understand the message, know something, want to reply, and be able to reply. This is not likely according to the RN.

Oh please, HOTYH. Even if your prima facie interpretation of the RN were correct, you couldn't possibly carry your conclusions this far. A perp fitting your bill could be happily beavering away at a PhD at CU right now.

Yep so special that he freaks me out most of the times.This time he managed to bore me to death though with his so-called message to........God knows who..............

Noooo: let it flow, it's one of the highlights of the JBR forums right now xx

Well,first of all this is supposed to be a message from John Ramsey.I don't hear his voice,I don't see his face.He probably just paid someone to put this cr@p together so that people stop saying he ain't "searching".He managed to mock the death of his daughter once again IMO.It's pathetic....."let's break the silence" coming from someone who knows so much about keeping secrets and twisting everything and avoiding talking to LE."Justice"?HE is talking about justice?

Yep so special that he freaks me out most of the times.This time he managed to bore me to death though with his so-called message to........God knows who..............

It makes me want to puke!

and Patsy was a special gal.probably why she married him..they made quite the unique couple,didn't they.one of a kind,just like the murder of their daughter.the shoes fit.

How could he go to bed and sleep each night..knowing what he knows...how??? this man has a serious PERSONALITY DISORDER...i dont even think there's a psychiatric term for it...

How could he go to bed and sleep each night..knowing what he knows...how??? this man has a serious PERSONALITY DISORDER...i dont even think there's a psychiatric term for it...
yes and the way he just keeps at it...SICK.
I've always felt if he were just covering for Patsy,then he would have just let it be and shut up a long time ago.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back