Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    Video: Slain girl's father: Don't let it happen again 15:14
    Bradley Lockhart, the father of a 5-year-old Fayetteville girl whose body was found Monday, urged people to help any child they think is in trouble.
    http://www.wral.com/news/video/6441101/

Video: Questions arise over custody of slain girl 2:44
    http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6442528/

Video: •911 call in girl's disappearance released 2:29
    http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6442283/

Last edited by Angel Who Cares; 11-17-2009 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Added Video
    <div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jnTexas View Post
    I wonder where this case would be if the hotel worker had not noticed her, and they never got the video?
    At that time Coe was in jail for kidnapping. No one was talking. They may never have found her body. No one would've been looking in Sanford.
    Their plan was working until that video surfaced.
    ITA. Yup no was talking. To bad she wasn't found in time, darn it. LE racing over there searching for her at that Hotel and probably saw this murdered/kidnapper already had left. It makes me so angry. That clip of her being held in the evil mans arms will always stay in our minds. And the question of Why??? How can they do this. What can we do to stop this madness? It has to end.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trigger For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    I should have added ... 2 days of clothes and she was there for a MONTH!!!!

I only saw the Oct. 31 date in a news article. I wonder if it was a slip-up like someone on HLN referring to Shaniya as Shaniya Twain? I have only heard the dad and aunt give the Oct. 6 date; sounds like it was just for the weekend and then the mother stonewalled the aunt. JMOO

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jokie7348 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    We don't know if there was a phone call. I am only going by what was stated in the article and what the father said, which was nothing at all regarding this phone call.

I actually thought that Shaniya had never seen her mother based on how this information all came out, but that is not so, Shaniya was going there on a fairly regular basis.

After listening to Cheynne last night and what she leaked out about drugs, and everything surrounding this and then the articles, it all bothers me a lot.
    ~BBM~

Agreed. Add to that:

Cheyenne states AD wasn't even supposed to have Shaniya.

At todays presser Dads states Cheyenne wasn't supposed to talk about AD and drugs. *It's all speculation.*
    Just striving to be average.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to alwaysonmymind For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by southernvagirl View Post
    Didn't we hear of a fiance' in the background? Also, if Aunt Cary was the primary caregiver here, does the aunt live with the Dad, or is there 2 different households....I just get the feeling like someone else said,,,this is going to be a nasty affair when the light of day comes in with this poor child's demise..Of course I have my own theory as to why things were left for so long in poor little Shaniya's situation, but I will wait to see what comes out.
    Yeah. Apparently that really was his fiance at the first presser.
    Always JMO, FWIW, YMMV...

I don't believe they were "helpless" legally...

how did they enroll her at school??? They had some sort of guardianship regarding the school...

why not have the school system go to the trailer??

why not be on the phone...park out in front of the trailer....send in the social workers,
    call the drug squad...call Antoinettes job...call the parole officers of the 2 felons

get lic tags...

some action may have stopped the nasty little troop of perverted druggies

sitting back and expecting the best?? thanks but no thanks

such passive kindness is not what is needed when a child is endangered
    why not go there...on any pretense...with clothes...toys....whatever...get in there and see her?? did anyone speak to her on the phone?? apparently the social workers had been involved before..involve them again

maybe some "action" would have stopped the worst plans of this horrible group of people...I am sorry I just don't buy it

I am sure that the family is hurting...but Shaynia is dead and she hurt much worse
    and like it or not...it might have been preventable...or at least if they attempted to prevent it they could hold onto that fact

maybe it is a good lesson to others....spend a bit of that money that went on fairy princess outfits and professional photos to hire a professional lawyer....get your ducks in order

even the half sister knew that Shaynia's birth mother had a drug problem

the school thing really bothers me too....did they just "give up" and withdraw Shaynia from school....??? I can't believe they would give up on her so quickly and easily

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LogicalMinds For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by songline View Post
    I do not agree; there are lots of pregnant women out there prostituting themselves, and she is not even showing.

And I can not imagine a frightened child screaming at anyone at all.

If she was pimping her that too is a sale: she just kept on reselling her to different animals.

I do not know what did happen, but I do not see this mom stopping to prostitute herself, or that pimping is not selling.
    Ditto here. AD was more vile than MAM since she was the birth mother.
    MAM was a go between for a fee, he could even have killed her on AD's instructions
    IMO , she hated Shaniya, and was insanely jealous of her.
    There for a minute I thought that the biodad gave her Shaniya because she was an embarrassment to his family but than I saw a picture of his murdered wife.
    I would not be surprised if the Lockhart family has supplied AD with money over the years in order to keep informal custody of Shaniya.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rotterdam For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Yes I am hoping it's not the case. We'll have to wait and see.

OT- I was watching a show on the Science channel last night with my younger son and a statement was made by one of the TH's and it stuck in my mind (it is not connected with Shaniya) in that the TH said this: Every murder has a motive. It's just that sometimes we don't understand the motive.

This whole case is illogical to me. I find it very difficult to look at the pieces that we have seen so far and create a logical picture of what may have happened. At this point, it just defies any logic IMHO.
    The obvious motive is that this child can talk and tell a story that will put someone/s behind bars.
    Now she cant talk and 2 people are behind bars anyway.

And there is no logic just sickness and evil behind this senseless beautiful child's demise.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to songline For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MomofBoys View Post
    I guess the thing that bothers me is that AD said that they'd never see Shaniya again. I know everyone's different, but I'd be all "hells to the no!" and drive the relatively short distance. I used to live in that area; it's really not that far. Just on the pretense of delivering more clothes, some favorite toys, etc. This child, for all intents and purposes, was undergoing a change of custody, per her father. Surely she'd need things or ask for things. Surely they'd insist on bringing more stuff down, even if they had to make excuses. "I just wanted to help you out by bringing more clothes, toys, her favorite book..."

I'm so sorry if this sounds classist or elitist, but if I had a child that had been living in comfort and in this case relative luxury, I'd have a hard time leaving her there without more oversight. It's not the trailer thing. Lots of fine people live in trailers. But it was rundown and since it was a one-night stand, they couldn't have known what the people were like around there.

I'm not blaming the dad and aunt. Goodness knows they must be absolutely distraught and miserable. I just think we're missing something. Maybe AD had something to hold over his head. Maybe she made some scary threats that he didn't take seriously and now he can't bring himself to revisit it. I don't doubt his grief and his innocence, but there are two sides not meeting up here. The image of the doting father and aunt who lavished so much love on Shaniya, and the fact that she was left at a ramshackle, dirty trailer with only a couple days' of clothes and no one drove down there. Did AD request some space to make it worse? For you parents out there, would you be able to grant that space?
    In answer to your question,,straight out NO,,,and I didn't. One time I was arrested in front of my boys because the father, didn't want me to see them...When the cops got there, they told me I would have to leave,,or they would have to arrest me...I told them to do whatever they had to do,,,but I was not leaving until I saw my sons.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to southernvagirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jokie7348 View Post
    I only saw the Oct. 31 date in a news article. I wonder if it was a slip-up like someone on HLN referring to Shaniya as Shaniya Twain? I have only heard the dad and aunt give the Oct. 6 date; sounds like it was just for the weekend and then the mother stonewalled the aunt. JMOO
    IMO Oct 31 date makes sense because her Halloween outfit was somthing the Auny put together.........not momster!
    It is a beautiful fairy? butterfly? SHANIYA looked so happy........photos on here somewhere............
    we need a forum........this thread is a mess......please don't ask me to look for a link, I'll never find it now........
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

suzyq211 is offline Someone knows what happened to Robert Harrod!
    I am starting to feel worse about all this if it's even possible. So much of this whole thing doesnt add up. Whoever said this is going to get real bad is absolutely correct.

I dread what we are going to find out.
    Robert Harrod will be found.

All my posts are MOO and nothing but MOO!!!!

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to suzyq211 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rotterdam View Post
    Ditto here. AD was more vile than MAM since she was the birth mother.
    MAM was a go between for a fee, he could even have killed her on AD's instructions
    IMO , she hated Shaniya, and was insanely jealous of her.
    There for a minute I thought that the biodad gave her Shaniya because she was an embarrassment to his family but than I saw a picture of his murdered wife.
    I would not be surprised if the Lockhart family has supplied AD with money over the years in order to keep informal custody of Shaniya.
    You are right, it is possible that he did give her money to keep the angel.
    Evil mom could have continued to want money, but she wanted the kid more then likely if pimping her was her goal then she would have more money. I still do not know where that selling the baby info came from. I still do not understand how coe was cleared so fast. I still do not understand why MM took the baby into a Hotel lobby knowing there are cameras, I still do not understand much.
    but I am very suspicious of why AD said to Auntie "You'll never see SD again" and IMO she said it a week before the child was reported missing. Am I right about the time frame?
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to songline For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Amity View Post
    I had to walk away from this thread for a couple hours ........ clear my brain and calm my heart a bit.

What you speak of in your post is almost exactly what me and my husband have been discussing.

When I got back to the computer my husband had just come home from work and asked me if there was any new updates on the killer.

We sat down together in front of the computer and I went back a few pages and clicked on every link that was posted so that he and I could catch up.

Then, the analytical man that he is, he started asking me questions....saying he was playing devil's advocate.

His questions had me questioning this whole sad case.

The information about ED (Egg Donor) prostituting her daughter came from one person? MAM?
    Just how reliable is MAM or was he trying to squeeze in a deal after being seen on camera in the motel?

If the only source of information about ED selling her daughter is coming from other low-lifes, how can we be sure there is any truth to that?

ED didn't appear to be an addict when Mr. Amity saw her in court.......no licking lips, no shaking, no excessive blinking...etc.

So I got to thinking....NOT that in any way do I absolve ED for her daughter's death, but what if, what if ED had seen so many cases on TV where the parents of a missing child end up on easy street.....fund raisers, etc. and she decided it would be an easy way to make a few extra bucks....either from the general public or Shanyia's Dad.

Maybe her crime is asking her friend to take the baby away for awhile so that she can garner some sympathy from the public.
    Something goes horribly wrong and MAM does some quick thinking and comes up with the story about the selling of the baby because after all, he doesn't want to be in this alone, right?

These are just some of the things me and hubby were batting around while watching all the videos/news/vigil links.
    I got to thinking of this myself, what If?? What if ED did prostitute baby out, but then he took her?? Was not supposed to, and MAM made up the whole story?? In any case I believe they the right people in jail for now
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to PoppyH For This Useful Post:

Just heard on HLN, by Michelle Segona, (sp)? that there are 4 surveillance cameras at the mobile home park, and people were observed coming out and looking for someone.. WELL, why wouldn't those same cameras spot MAM leaving the trailer with the baby?

Also, in the news article posted on the last page here, it says she was taken out of school, mid October If the Aunt didn't like the conditions where she took Sheniya, didn't like the way AD raised her children, witnessed these living conditions, only brought clothes for 2 days, had her taken out of school. something does not add up

"There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to reeseeva For This Useful Post:

Please don't throw tomatos, but..... I would like to know on what basis they arrested the mother on these charges? They arrested Coe for kidnapping, and then they now say that the mother was the one who gave them that information, however, why would she tell them that when it doesn't even jive with the 911 call of her not knowing what happened and that the child was gone when she woke up. Did MAM tell them she was trafficing and prostitution? Did someone admit to being with the child? I mean how are they going to prove this? And why are the police arresting people in this town on the word of drug addicts, with no proof? I mean they had no proof that Coe took this child from the trailer park and they arrested him anyway?
    Don't get me wrong, but this may become very important if there is a trial. All seems rather hinky to me.

I also don't like that the sister says that she was supposed to stay for 2 days, but the father said she was going to live with her. Something is wrong with this situation. Nothing is really adding up.
    Last edited by nnglas; 11-17-2009 at 08:08 PM. Reason: another thought

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nnglas For This Useful Post:

Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast